Rapes a 7 year old.

A heterosexual paedophile.
He will die in prison I am sure.

Zona, as a liberal finds heterosexual paedophiles reprehensible.
Unless they are committing their crimes for political gain( in the name of the messiah) against the female children of conservatives. Or subhumans as liberals call them.

Homosexual paedophiles however are fine in a liberals mind.
NAMBLA is an organization at the core of the liberal movement, embraced by the liberal movement.

I wonder, if this guy was a unionized schoolteacher, would ZONA join his fellow fanatics in saying it was acceptable?

The majority of children raped or molested are girls. ;)

As for your last question. You are an asshole.

bilde

Wow....

CLARKSVILLE - A Clarksville man was charged with five counts of child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl, according to grand jury indictment.

William Reed allegedly rape and perform sexual acts on the child between January 2011 and June 2013, the indictment said. Reed also allegedly displayed sexual material to the child in the time period, according to the indictment.

Reed, 31, who gave a 126 B Rob Road address, was held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...020/Clarksville-man-charged-raping-7-year-old

Execute him! Rapists are nothing but and dregs on society.

Zona, you believe in the death penalty for these scums, right!

Wait, is that Ben Affleck?

More proof he should not be Batman!

Thank you for the joke. You know, because this is so damn funny.

Yeah, really. How can someone make a joke about something like this? Really sick.

Seems like everyone on this thread wants to make jokes about this, be snide about it, use is as a political football, etc. The truth is that no race or political persuasian is more likely to do this kind of thing. It is something a sick pedophile does, and they come in all colors, both genders, all ages, all backgrounds, all political persuasions, and from all cultures and races. This is not a political issue. The issue here is the suffering of that child.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNazT3GY7z0]How to Tell a Joke - YouTube[/ame]

Wait, is that Ben Affleck?

More proof he should not be Batman!

Thank you for the joke. You know, because this is so damn funny.

Yeah, really. How can someone make a joke about something like this? Really sick.

Seems like everyone on this thread wants to make jokes about this, be snide about it, use is as a political football, etc. The truth is that no race or political persuasian is more likely to do this kind of thing. It is something a sick pedophile does, and they come in all colors, both genders, all ages, all backgrounds, all political persuasions, and from all cultures and races. This is not a political issue. The issue here is the suffering of that child.

Thanks for the common sense. It is a serious crime that is going to impact this girl and her family and relationships for a long, long time. Very sad story.

It looks like this post was intended to be racial.

I know but nothing racial about it, if he is guilty, execute the SOB!

Same goes for any color or race.

Exactly. My meaning is that certain individuals post a lot of black on white crime here and my gut feeling is that the OP is kind of responding to that fact in his own way by posting this.

It looks like this post was intended to be racial.

I know but nothing racial about it, if he is guilty, execute the SOB!

Same goes for any color or race.

Exactly. My meaning is that certain individuals post a lot of black on white crime here and my gut feeling is that the OP is kind of responding to that fact in his own way by posting this.

Yep, making it a political issue, a race issue is to minimize the crime and the damage done to an innocent child. Pretty low thing to do.

Please stick to the topic of the thread: White Guilt.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

What the hell do I have to do with inner city Chicago or a drive by in L.A.?
Beats hell outta me. The only stupid stuff I hold you responsible for is the stupid stuff you do.

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guy looks like Affleck = 2

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guys' race = 0
This is not a political issue and his race has nothing to do with it. You're pathetic.

he was not the one to coin the race card in

I wish our punishment really did match the crime. The child got a life time sentence. Why shouldn't he?

Instead, he'll be protected in prison and then get out in a very short time.

bilde

Wow....

CLARKSVILLE - A Clarksville man was charged with five counts of child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl, according to grand jury indictment.

William Reed allegedly rape and perform sexual acts on the child between January 2011 and June 2013, the indictment said. Reed also allegedly displayed sexual material to the child in the time period, according to the indictment.

Reed, 31, who gave a 126 B Rob Road address, was held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...020/Clarksville-man-charged-raping-7-year-old

Execute him! Rapists are nothing but and dregs on society.

Zona, you believe in the death penalty for these scums, right!

If there is no doubt...NONE, yes I believe in killing them. NO DOUBT.

The liberal establishment like to pretend that hate crimes against whites are not reaching epidemic levels.
So show us. What is the number of hate crimes against white per capita over time? Surely you have some graph/chart handy to demonstrate it reaching whatever you are defining as epidemic right?

The heros who killed the baby in Georgia are your inspiration aren't they!!!
Stuff like this is why everyone in this forum rolls their eyes at the retard talking whenever you post. Clearly nobody is celebrating these people as heroes.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

What the hell do I have to do with inner city Chicago or a drive by in L.A.?
Beats hell outta me. The only stupid stuff I hold you responsible for is the stupid stuff you do.

Fair enough. But when you see a black guy on the street, do you think he has anything...ANYTHING to do with crime in the inner cities?

That is what makes me sick. I am a retired military guy, home owner, my daugher is in college, married to her mother, tax paying american, but I see threads all the time about how all blacks are shit. I ask again, what the hell do I have to do with that...What the hell does any middle class black person have to do with any of that shit.

We are all not bad. Fuck all of you when you call us "animals" and fuck you when you say WE need to clean up "our" communities. You have as much to do with those communities as I do. Think about that when you read threads that call ALL blacks animals.

Mitchell Harrison, Career Pedophile, Disemboweled By Fellow Inmates - True Crime Report - Strange But True Crime Stories from Across America.

Mitchell-Harrison_opt-1.jpg

Mitchell Harrison, Career Pedophile, Disemboweled By Fellow Inmates
480 Comments
By Pete Kotz in Sex crimes, homicide
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 8:03 am

​There's little doubt 23-year-old Mitchell Harrison was a degenerate. When he was 13 he was charged with sexually assaulting a 7-year-old. Two years later, he was arrested again for threatening to rape a 15-year-old classmate. But neither incident brought him many problems...

It was until January of last year that the British legal system decided to get tough with him. He was sentenced to four and a half years for luring a 13-year-old girl to his apartment, then ordering her to strip and raping her twice.

Harrison was placed in the Frankland Prison, which doesn't have the best record of keeping its degenerates safe. Last year Ian Huntley, who was doing life for the murder of two teenage girls, had his throat slashed. Harrison would find a more grisly fate.

At 10 a.m. Saturday morning, guards found him awash in blood in his cell. Police believe that two inmates, Nathan Mann and Michael Parr, attacked him with makeshift weapons consisting of razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.

Edited to add this -

Detectives say Harrison wasn't just murdered; he was disemboweled and likely bled to death.

I wish our punishment really did match the crime. The child got a life time sentence. Why shouldn't he?

Instead, he'll be protected in prison and then get out in a very short time.

Kill him and get his kind out of society. Make sure the SOB his never able to think of getting out.

Mitchell Harrison, Career Pedophile, Disemboweled By Fellow Inmates - True Crime Report - Strange But True Crime Stories from Across America.

Mitchell Harrison, Career Pedophile, Disemboweled By Fellow Inmates
480 Comments
By Pete Kotz in Sex crimes, homicide
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 8:03 am

​There's little doubt 23-year-old Mitchell Harrison was a degenerate. When he was 13 he was charged with sexually assaulting a 7-year-old. Two years later, he was arrested again for threatening to rape a 15-year-old classmate. But neither incident brought him many problems...

It was until January of last year that the British legal system decided to get tough with him. He was sentenced to four and a half years for luring a 13-year-old girl to his apartment, then ordering her to strip and raping her twice.

Harrison was placed in the Frankland Prison, which doesn't have the best record of keeping its degenerates safe. Last year Ian Huntley, who was doing life for the murder of two teenage girls, had his throat slashed. Harrison would find a more grisly fate.

At 10 a.m. Saturday morning, guards found him awash in blood in his cell. Police believe that two inmates, Nathan Mann and Michael Parr, attacked him with makeshift weapons consisting of razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.

Edited to add this -

Detectives say Harrison wasn't just murdered; he was disemboweled and likely bled to death.

Not feeling to bad about this.

Forum List

Back