Rapes a 7 year old.

bilde

Wow....

CLARKSVILLE - A Clarksville man was charged with five counts of child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl, according to grand jury indictment.

William Reed allegedly rape and perform sexual acts on the child between January 2011 and June 2013, the indictment said. Reed also allegedly displayed sexual material to the child in the time period, according to the indictment.

Reed, 31, who gave a 126 B Rob Road address, was held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...020/Clarksville-man-charged-raping-7-year-old

Execute him! Rapists are nothing but and dregs on society.

Zona, you believe in the death penalty for these scums, right!

If there is no doubt...NONE, yes I believe in killing them. NO DOUBT.

See there is one thing in this life we agree on.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

What the hell do I have to do with inner city Chicago or a drive by in L.A.?

You don't get it.

The liberal establishment like to pretend that hate crimes against whites are not reaching epidemic levels.
You seem to subscribe to that!!
Support the crimes, celebrate them perhaps?
The heros who killed the baby in Georgia are your inspiration aren't they!!!

I "subscribe" to black on white crime? Celebrate that....Fuck you. Link me to anything that proves your point.

Are you a fucking liar? [MENTION=43142]Pauli007001[/MENTION]

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

You don't get it.

The liberal establishment like to pretend that hate crimes against whites are not reaching epidemic levels.

Actually, you don’t get it.

There is no ‘liberal establishment,’ and there is no ‘epidemic’ of crime against whites.

It’s all part of your ignorant, hateful, racist, partisan delusion.

The stories posted by you and other nitwits on the right concerning crimes by blacks are hasty generalization fallacies, they’re incidental and anecdotal, and in no way representative of African-Americans in general.

Just another thread by Zona where he uses the plight of an innocent child as a way to race bait. Zona, you pulled this crap before during the Trayvon Martin case. You are disgusting on so many levels. Would it hurt you to show some actual concern for once? Not everything in life is about social justice or politics.

Just another thread by Zona where he uses the plight of an innocent child as a way to race bait. Zona, you pulled this crap before during the Trayvon Martin case. You are disgusting on so many levels. Would it hurt you to show some actual concern for once? Not everything in life is about social justice or politics.

Aww shit!
Come on!!
It's only a white kid!!!

Quite the understatement, my friend. To the OP, he is racist. Oh because a white guy commits a heinous crime such as this, it shines the black man in a better light. I dare not try to explain liberal thinking in this regard.

Most on the left agree with child rape.
You are a gibbering idiot, and it is a shame that you have been able to produce children to spread your genes. Seriously dude posts like this make you a mockery, it is almost to the point where one wonders if you are doing it on purpose as a big joke to see how stupid you can look and make people believe you are real.

That is what makes me sick. I am a retired military guy, home owner, my daugher is in college, married to her mother, tax paying american, but I see threads all the time about how all blacks are shit. I ask again, what the hell do I have to do with that...What the hell does any middle class black person have to do with any of that shit.
I believe it is because they are losers. It gives them a reason to feel it isn't their fault that their life sucks, it is all because of the black guy, or muslims, or whatever it is all a convenient excuse to feel outrage and be able to blame someone else.

You are a gibbering idiot, and it is a shame that you have been able to produce children to spread your genes. Seriously dude posts like this make you a mockery, it is almost to the point where one wonders if you are doing it on purpose as a big joke to see how stupid you can look and make people believe you are real.

That is what makes me sick. I am a retired military guy, home owner, my daugher is in college, married to her mother, tax paying american, but I see threads all the time about how all blacks are shit. I ask again, what the hell do I have to do with that...What the hell does any middle class black person have to do with any of that shit.
I believe it is because they are losers. It gives them a reason to feel it isn't their fault that their life sucks, it is all because of the black guy, or muslims, or whatever it is all a convenient excuse to feel outrage and be able to blame someone else.

For one, as the Liberal I think you are, and assuming you are pro choice, you have no place lecturing anyone on their reproductive habits. Your post also proves my point. Only a liberal can recognize anothers handiwork. "It is all because of the black guy, or muslims, or whatever it is all a convenient excuse to feel outrage and be able to blame someone else..."

Funny, we don't blame everything on race like you "gibbering idiots" do.

Last edited:

Aww shit!
Come on!!
It's only a white kid!!!

Quite the understatement, my friend. To the OP, he is racist. Oh because a white guy commits a heinous crime such as this, it shines the black man in a better light. I dare not try to explain liberal thinking in this regard.

I posted this and said "wow". Everything you are asying about anything racial beyond that is ON YOU DUDE.

You are a sad pathetic person who turned this into anything EVEN CLOSE TO RACIAL.

You need to look into your self and finally see the mirror. I can see it, so can a lot of others I bet. :eusa_whistle:

The evidence is overwhelming, for those who choose to see the truth.
Isn't NAMBLA a central player in the liberal camp, embraced by liberals?

As for the racial shit.
No one really gives a fuck.
We used to be a nation of equals.
Many black leaders wish to change that.
They wish to see whites completely eradicated.
Perhaps you should listen to what they say.
Rather than what your liberal press say they say.

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

You sir at this idiots level. Think about that.

I wish our punishment really did match the crime. The child got a life time sentence. Why shouldn't he?

Instead, he'll be protected in prison and then get out in a very short time.

Unionized liberal schoolteachers and NAMBLA, a core element of liberalism, disagree with you.

Bullshit.

Most rw lies are pretty harmless but sometimes you fools do real damage to real people. Why don't you THINK about the lies you tell?

Just THINK.

So, it's now a battle to see how many threads can be started about vile shit done by scumbags, but the liberals hate whitey so they're cherry picking the few news articles they can about them, all to deflect away from the massive problem with blacks and crime.

Why do liberals do that? Do they truly hate their own kind and/or Amrerica that much? Where does their guilt come from? Why are they such hypocrites? Why do they never want to face an issue head on?

Last edited:

Beats hell outta me. The only stupid stuff I hold you responsible for is the stupid stuff you do.

Fair enough. But when you see a black guy on the street, do you think he has anything...ANYTHING to do with crime in the inner cities?
No. Because we don't have inner cities here. Too small. :lol:

We are all not bad. Fuck all of you when you call us "animals" and fuck you when you say WE need to clean up "our" communities. You have as much to do with those communities as I do. Think about that when you read threads that call ALL blacks animals.
I can see my courtesy of not broadbrushing you is not returned. Thank you very little.

Aww shit!
Come on!!
It's only a white kid!!!

I posted this and said "wow". Everything you are asying about anything racial beyond that is ON YOU DUDE.

You are a sad pathetic person who turned this into anything EVEN CLOSE TO RACIAL.

You need to look into your self and finally see the mirror. I can see it, so can a lot of others I bet. :eusa_whistle:

Funny, all your threads are critical of whites, praising of blacks, and you think you can pull this crap on me? You amateur?

You don't get it.

Actually, you don’t get it.

There is no ‘liberal establishment,’ and there is no ‘epidemic’ of crime against whites.

It’s all part of your ignorant, hateful, racist, partisan delusion.

The stories posted by you and other nitwits on the right concerning crimes by blacks are hasty generalization fallacies, they’re incidental and anecdotal, and in no way representative of African-Americans in general.
I especially appreciate the way you post the same thing in threads about Christians and conservatives committing crime.

Oh, wait...

The evidence is overwhelming, for those who choose to see the truth.
Isn't NAMBLA a central player in the liberal camp, embraced by liberals?

As for the racial shit.
No one really gives a fuck.
We used to be a nation of equals.
Many black leaders wish to change that.
They wish to see whites completely eradicated.
Perhaps you should listen to what they say.
Rather than what your liberal press say they say.

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

You sir at this idiots level. Think about that.

You sir, are at a level lower than an idiots. Think about that.

I wish our punishment really did match the crime. The child got a life time sentence. Why shouldn't he?

Instead, he'll be protected in prison and then get out in a very short time.

Unionized liberal schoolteachers and NAMBLA, a core element of liberalism, disagree with you.

Bullshit.

Most rw lies are pretty harmless but sometimes you fools do real damage to real people. Why don't you THINK about the lies you tell?

Just THINK.

Equally idiotic is the notion that the ‘liberal media,’ another contrivance of the right, are involved in a nefarious ‘conspiracy’ to ‘cover up’ black crime.

Forum List

Back