Rapes a 7 year old.

Bullshit.

Most rw lies are pretty harmless but sometimes you fools do real damage to real people. Why don't you THINK about the lies you tell?

Just THINK.

Equally idiotic is the notion that the ‘liberal media,’ another contrivance of the right, are involved in a nefarious ‘conspiracy’ to ‘cover up’ black crime.

Yet this thread is not about black crime .
Idiot.
It's about liberal/Nambla/paedophile activity.
You really are a retard, aren't you?

Can we call you retardo please?
It would be easier to type than your full name!!
Oh do say yes!!
Please do!!

The thing is, everyone knows your zipper is down but no one will tell you.

The right sort of ignores you, and the left laughs at you.

Damn dude....it has to suck being you.

Equally idiotic is the notion that the ‘liberal media,’ another contrivance of the right, are involved in a nefarious ‘conspiracy’ to ‘cover up’ black crime.

Yet this thread is not about black crime .
Idiot.
It's about liberal/Nambla/paedophile activity.
You really are a retard, aren't you?

Can we call you retardo please?
It would be easier to type than your full name!!
Oh do say yes!!
Please do!!

The thing is, everyone knows your zipper is down but no one will tell you.

The right sort of ignores you, and the left laughs at you.

Damn dude....it has to suck being you.

The right is justifiably embarrassed by him.

Thank you for the joke. You know, because this is so damn funny.

Yeah, really. How can someone make a joke about something like this? Really sick.

Seems like everyone on this thread wants to make jokes about this, be snide about it, use is as a political football, etc. The truth is that no race or political persuasian is more likely to do this kind of thing. It is something a sick pedophile does, and they come in all colors, both genders, all ages, all backgrounds, all political persuasions, and from all cultures and races. This is not a political issue. The issue here is the suffering of that child.

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guy looks like Affleck = 2

Liberal Outraged condemnation responce to noticing the guys' race = 0

:clap2:
Wrong again. Blacks are about 3 times as likely as whites, to be child molesters.
LINK to source of stats here.
% of total child abusers:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of child abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

The OA has done a bang up job of pitting you people against one another. Race, race, race. None of that erases the fact that some blacks are out of control.

Execute this scum!!! Piece of shit.

Nah, that is too easy, and I am opposed to the death penalty. Lock him up for the rest of his pathetic life.

Costs too much money. The US incarcerates more people than any sane country on earth. They do it for profit. Incarcerating this slime ball only increases corporate profits in privately run corporate prisons. The U.S. is a failed state. Don't ever come here.

Most of the neighbor girls tried to have sex with me when I was seven. :eek:

I don't know if I am fucked up because of that or not. I remember thinking that they were just weird.

This is me at 7

huggy-albums-me-picture5992t-me-7.jpg

Just sayin.

I believe all rapist should be executed...They're scum of the earth.

Can't be doing that...there are many men falsely accused.

Falserape.net

Ananda Lawsuit: Cultural Context

If you have DNA....

Go on a date, have consentual sex, ...then the woman alleges rape.
Off to prison for 20 years goes the man.

These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention.

The OA has done a bang up job of pitting you people against one another. Race, race, race. None of that erases the fact that some blacks are out of control.

I posted a story about a child molester and said the word...."Wow". What the hell did that have to do with race?

I posted a story about a child molester and said the word...."Wow". What the hell did that have to do with race?

Ask around USMess and you'll learn that whites don't commit crimes, especially against children. If they do, the criminal is a liberal educator and member of a union.

well, i would suggest shoving one, two or more of these up his ass
images
then wait till he dies and trun the body over to the buzzards, they too need fed :up:

Ask around USMess and you'll learn that whites don't commit crimes, especially against children. If they do, the criminal is a liberal educator and member of a union.

Usually...
The fact is, blacks are about 6 times as likely to commit rape, murder, armed robbery and drug offenses and about 3 times as likely to molest children.

Execute this scum!!! Piece of shit.

Nah, that is too easy, and I am opposed to the death penalty. Lock him up for the rest of his pathetic life.

Costs too much money. The US incarcerates more people than any sane country on earth. They do it for profit. Incarcerating this slime ball only increases corporate profits in privately run corporate prisons. The U.S. is a failed state. Don't ever come here.

It's cheaper to put them in prison for life: a lot, lot cheaper!

After decades of moral arguments reaching biblical proportions, after long, twisted journeys to the nation's highest court and back, the death penalty may be abandoned by several states for a reason having nothing to do with right or wrong: Money.

Turns out, it is cheaper to imprison killers for life than to execute them, according to a series of recent surveys. Tens of millions of dollars cheaper, politicians are learning, during a tumbling recession when nearly every state faces job cuts and massive deficits.
To execute or not: A question of cost? - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

I've known this for decades. I guess the states care now because of the economic crisis.

It's cheaper to put them in prison for life: a lot, lot cheaper!

After decades of moral arguments reaching biblical proportions, after long, twisted journeys to the nation's highest court and back, the death penalty may be abandoned by several states for a reason having nothing to do with right or wrong: Money.

Turns out, it is cheaper to imprison killers for life than to execute them, according to a series of recent surveys. Tens of millions of dollars cheaper, politicians are learning, during a tumbling recession when nearly every state faces job cuts and massive deficits.
To execute or not: A question of cost? - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

I've known this for decades. I guess the states care now because of the economic crisis.

I propose issuing judges a .44 magnum. When the jury says death, BANG!

Ah!

Whoever rapes another human being should be strung up and left for dead.

Color is irrelevant.

End. of. Discussion.

Forum List

Back