Rapes a 7 year old.

Mitchell Harrison, Career Pedophile, Disemboweled By Fellow Inmates - True Crime Report - Strange But True Crime Stories from Across America.

Mitchell-Harrison_opt-1.jpg

Mitchell Harrison, Career Pedophile, Disemboweled By Fellow Inmates
480 Comments
By Pete Kotz in Sex crimes, homicide
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 8:03 am

Mitchell-Harrison_opt-1.jpg
​There's little doubt 23-year-old Mitchell Harrison was a degenerate. When he was 13 he was charged with sexually assaulting a 7-year-old. Two years later, he was arrested again for threatening to rape a 15-year-old classmate. But neither incident brought him many problems...

It was until January of last year that the British legal system decided to get tough with him. He was sentenced to four and a half years for luring a 13-year-old girl to his apartment, then ordering her to strip and raping her twice.

Harrison was placed in the Frankland Prison, which doesn't have the best record of keeping its degenerates safe. Last year Ian Huntley, who was doing life for the murder of two teenage girls, had his throat slashed. Harrison would find a more grisly fate.

At 10 a.m. Saturday morning, guards found him awash in blood in his cell. Police believe that two inmates, Nathan Mann and Michael Parr, attacked him with makeshift weapons consisting of razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.

Edited to add this -

Detectives say Harrison wasn't just murdered; he was disemboweled and likely bled to death.

Not feeling to bad about this.

When you see a crime like this, don't assume that inmates are imposing some level of morality on a fellow criminal. Think paid hit. The family made a deposit to someone's jail account, or, gave cash to an inmate's family, then there was a sudden outpouring of outrage leading to deadly punishment.

When you see a crime like this, don't assume that inmates are imposing some level of morality on a fellow criminal. Think paid hit. The family made a deposit to someone's jail account, or, gave cash to an inmate's family, then there was a sudden outpouring of outrage leading to deadly punishment.

well, if he got only 4 years for the crimes he committed, the family does not have a choice, right?

You know Zona better than that. Why would he post about a child molestation case and include the mugshot of a white guy?

I don't know anything about his motive for posting a pic of the rapist, that's why I asked: Is the race of the rapist immaterial?

:eusa_shifty:

You've probably noted the silence.

I posed a pic of the rapist because the story I read had a pic of the rapist. Why is this so hard to figure out?

I didn't ask why you posted the picture of the rapist.

I'll try again:
Is the race of the rapist immaterial?

I don't know anything about his motive for posting a pic of the rapist, that's why I asked: Is the race of the rapist immaterial?

:eusa_shifty:

You've probably noted the silence.

I posed a pic of the rapist because the story I read had a pic of the rapist. Why is this so hard to figure out?

I'll try again:

The race of him....that makes ZERO difference. He is an animal. Not a white one, simply an animal.

Same would be true if he was black. (Not to some people in here though.)

I'll try again:

The race of him....that makes ZERO difference. He is an animal. Not a white one, simply an animal.

So, we can assume you will be posting pictures of black child rapists in the future?

I'll try again:

So, we can assume you will be posting pictures of black child rapists in the future?

Why wouldn't I? Seriously, if I see a story about hideous crime, I will post it. Are you insinuating you wont post crime stories committed by whites? If so, why not?

Amazing what a couple of cartons of Marlboros can get you.

As a punishment I would like to anesthetize the pedophile. When the pedophile awoke, he would notice that his internal organs had been taken out and hung up on metal wires. Since the organs would still be connected to each other he could just lay there, watching his heart beat over his head as blood glistened like dew drops on his unraveled intestines. It would be interesting to see how long he would live. I would also let the pedophile decide which processed food supplement he wanted drained into his exposed esophagus because I don't believe in cruelty.

As a punishment I would like to anesthetize the pedophile. When the pedophile awoke, he would notice that his internal organs had been taken out and hung up on metal wires. Since the organs would still be connected to each other he could just lay there, watching his heart beat over his head as blood glistened like dew drops on his unraveled intestines. It would be interesting to see how long he would live. I would also let the pedophile decide which processed food supplement he wanted drained into his exposed esophagus because I don't believe in cruelty.

End Thread.

Nah, that is too easy, and I am opposed to the death penalty. Lock him up for the rest of his pathetic life.

Costs too much money. The US incarcerates more people than any sane country on earth. They do it for profit. Incarcerating this slime ball only increases corporate profits in privately run corporate prisons. The U.S. is a failed state. Don't ever come here.

It's cheaper to put them in prison for life: a lot, lot cheaper!

After decades of moral arguments reaching biblical proportions, after long, twisted journeys to the nation's highest court and back, the death penalty may be abandoned by several states for a reason having nothing to do with right or wrong: Money.

Turns out, it is cheaper to imprison killers for life than to execute them, according to a series of recent surveys. Tens of millions of dollars cheaper, politicians are learning, during a tumbling recession when nearly every state faces job cuts and massive deficits.
To execute or not: A question of cost? - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

I've known this for decades. I guess the states care now because of the economic crisis.

In biancoland we have a saying ..."Whatever it takes" ['invented' by a leading Left wing party stalwart].

Any thing, any way, "whatever it takes" [legally of course] to make politicians bulldoze death chambers worldwide, is all fair...we're in a war.

Yes, the first thought of many people.

However, as we're civilised, we don't do those types of things.
Of course, if we did that to a person who was wrongly convicted, ...people lie, including wives and partners...we couldn't put all the organs back into the body properly.

Yes, the first thought of many people.

However, as we're civilised, we don't do those types of things.
Of course, if we did that to a person who was wrongly convicted, ...people lie, including wives and partners...we couldn't put all the organs back into the body properly.

Civilized....

Talking about predators.

Did you catch the killed baby in MO a few months ago?

Civilized....

These aren't whodunnit cases.

Let the monsters suffer John's fate.

End of monster story.

And why on God's green earth do I keep seeing the kid monsters on the new thread feed?

Is there a point here I'm missing?

The law changed in my state to try to nail them vastly because of one heroic dad.

What are we talking about in the OP here?

bilde

Wow....

CLARKSVILLE - A Clarksville man was charged with five counts of child rape and two counts of sexual exploitation of a minor for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl, according to grand jury indictment.

William Reed allegedly rape and perform sexual acts on the child between January 2011 and June 2013, the indictment said. Reed also allegedly displayed sexual material to the child in the time period, according to the indictment.

Reed, 31, who gave a 126 B Rob Road address, was held on $100,000 bail.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130813/NEWS03/130813020/Clarksville-man-charged-raping-7-year-old

Point.

Make one.

We doing something about it or you pissing in the wind stirring shit.

?

Forum List

Back