Rapes a 7 year old.

Dude.

You keep child molester posting I'm going to stick my stiletto on you.

Tell me what the point is.

I don't get it.

Dude.

I don't get it.

I posted two threads about child molesters. TWO. Please stop with the violent threats about stiletto murder please. :cool:

There is no point, its info. Its news. You see, this is a message board. I also posted a story about a gun owner holding three people at bey until the cops arrived. Is there some hidden reason for that thread? Now go and TELL someone else what to do. lolololol

Dude.

I don't get it.

I posted two threads about child molesters. TWO. Please stop with the violent threats about stiletto murder please. :cool:

There is no point, its info. Its news. You see, this is a message board. I also posted a story about a gun owner holding three people at bey until the cops arrived. Is there some hidden reason for that thread? Now go and TELL someone else what to do. lolololol

Lol on the first part.

This is the kind of news I avoid.

There are a lot of monsters in the world.

The race of him....that makes ZERO difference. He is an animal. Not a white one, simply an animal.

Same would be true if he was black. (Not to some people in here though.)
So, we can assume you will be posting pictures of black child rapists in the future?

Why wouldn't I? Seriously, if I see a story about hideous crime, I will post it. Are you insinuating you wont post crime stories committed by whites? If so, why not?

Cause all the pictures of baby Jebus at Saint Edwards elementary school are white baby jebuses.:cuckoo:

Execute this scum!!! Piece of shit.

Nah, that is too easy, and I am opposed to the death penalty. Lock him up for the rest of his pathetic life.

Costs too much money. The US incarcerates more people than any sane country on earth. They do it for profit. Incarcerating this slime ball only increases corporate profits in privately run corporate prisons. The U.S. is a failed state. Don't ever come here.

Spoken like a true patriot!

And, FYI and what it's worth, you don't seem to know much.

Death Penalty*:*The High Cost of the Death Penalty

Great another thread hijacked so people can make partisan and racist statements, of course a some hate is thrown in just to make it more disgusting.
USMB is getting worse and worse. :mad:

Not really sure why it went racial. Its a story about a monster. Not white, not anything...just a monster.

Great another thread hijacked so people can make partisan and racist statements, of course a some hate is thrown in just to make it more disgusting.

Not really sure why it went racial. Its a story about a monster. Not white, not anything...just a monster.

The tread "went racial" after a leftist wonk made post #6, page one (1)

I missed the part where he is black

Last edited:

So everyone who posted after him that made racial posts are forgiven because this was the first?

So everyone who posted after him that made racial posts are forgiven because this was the first?

No, you also peratrated the thread down a racial road:

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

We are all not bad. Fuck all of you when you call us "animals" and fuck you when you say WE need to clean up "our" communities. You have as much to do with those communities as I do. Think about that when you read threads that call ALL blacks animals.

Now you pretend it never happened.

:clap2:

Bravo, on the re-written history lesson.

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

We are all not bad. Fuck all of you when you call us "animals" and fuck you when you say WE need to clean up "our" communities. You have as much to do with those communities as I do. Think about that when you read threads that call ALL blacks animals.

OH no..I absolutely said those things. I was responding to people in here who were making this all about black and white. That was not my intent.

Again, I say the same thing...I am not sure why this racial. I simply posted a story about a monster and it went from there.

You don't understand humor very well.

Please stick to the topic of the thread: White Guilt.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

What the hell do I have to do with inner city Chicago or a drive by in L.A.?

You could send a Tweet, voicing your opposition to that kind of behavior.

Aren't all the Obamaphones linked?

OH no..I absolutely said those things. I was responding to people in here who were making this all about black and white. That was not my intent.

Again, I say the same thing...I am not sure why this racial. I simply posted a story about a monster and it went from there.

But you do in fact hate whites though, don't you?
Nothing makes you happier than dead creepy assed crackers.

It cracks me up when a debater like you makes things up about their opponent. :lol:

For someone who claims to not now how this became racial, you certainly were in the thick of the racially motivated posts...

yet you're innocent of any provocation

:lol:

The idiotic might believe you.

For someone who claims to not now how this became racial, you certainly were in the thick of the racially motivated posts...

yet you're innocent of any provocation

:lol:

The idiotic might believe you.

You certainly call a lot of people racially motivated , yet you troll on every race thread here chiding people for posting about race. Huh?:lol:

Forum List

Back