Rapes a 7 year old.

I posted a story about a child molester and said the word...."Wow". What the hell did that have to do with race?

Ask around USMess and you'll learn that whites don't commit crimes, especially against children. If they do, the criminal is a liberal educator and member of a union.

Usually...
The fact is, blacks are about 6 times as likely to commit rape, murder, armed robbery and drug offenses and about 3 times as likely to molest children.

Uh...huh?

Ethnic Groups: Admitted Molesters vs. All American Men

Admitted Child Molesters American Men
Caucasian

79% 72%

Hispanic/Latin-American

9% 11%

African-American

6% 12%

Asian

1% 4%

Native American

3% 1%

Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

The OA has done a bang up job of pitting you people against one another. Race, race, race. None of that erases the fact that some blacks are out of control.

I posted a story about a child molester and said the word...."Wow". What the hell did that have to do with race?

Everything you post has something to do with race.

Ask around USMess and you'll learn that whites don't commit crimes, especially against children. If they do, the criminal is a liberal educator and member of a union.

Usually...
The fact is, blacks are about 6 times as likely to commit rape, murder, armed robbery and drug offenses and about 3 times as likely to molest children.
Everything I post? :eusa_whistle:

Usually...

Uh...huh?

Caucasian

79% 72%

Hispanic/Latin-American

9% 11%

African-American

6% 12%

Asian

1% 4%

Native American

3% 1%

Its good to see that racial profiling really is a useful tool.

Usually...

Uh...huh?

Caucasian

79% 72%

Hispanic/Latin-American

9% 11%

African-American

6% 12%

Asian

1% 4%

Native American

3% 1%

bullshit!

% of total child abusers:

White 51%
African American 25%
Hispanic 15%
American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
Asian/Pacific Islanders 1%

Relative to their population, likelihood of child abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
Blacks +92%
Hispanics no difference
Whites -35%
Asian -67%

Source of stats at LINK

Everything you post has something to do with race.

Usually...
Everything I post? :eusa_whistle:

Your thread, pal.

Why are liberals such whiny little frightened creatures that have this constant need to lie?

Why are liberals such whiny little frightened creatures that have this constant need to lie?

Because otherwise no one would support their agenda: The purpose of this thread is to leverage White Guilt, so that decades of wasteful spending on Federally financed social reform programs aimed at a "War on Poverty," appear to have accomplished anything, when in reality, they have only enabled the status quo of Black poverty.

Sexual molestation of children, and all child abuse is much more a function of poverty than race.

Please stick to the topic of the thread: White Guilt.

Sorry; I've never understood the "logic" that says I must feel guilty for actions I haven't performed and to whose perpetrators I am linked only by accident of birth.

Can any of our resident liberals explain that to me? Bonus points if your explanation doesn't summarize as "Well, duh! Because we SAY so!!"

But I am supposed to feel guilty or somehow responsible whenever you guys post shit black idiots do?

What the hell do I have to do with inner city Chicago or a drive by in L.A.?

You are correct and I am not the one who turned this into race. :eusa_whistle: Pal.

True.

So are you saying that the race of the rapist is immaterial?

:eusa_whistle:

Oddly, this simple statement seems to have escaped each of your posts.

Costs too much money. The US incarcerates more people than any sane country on earth. They do it for profit. Incarcerating this slime ball only increases corporate profits in privately run corporate prisons. The U.S. is a failed state. Don't ever come here.

It's cheaper to put them in prison for life: a lot, lot cheaper!

After decades of moral arguments reaching biblical proportions, after long, twisted journeys to the nation's highest court and back, the death penalty may be abandoned by several states for a reason having nothing to do with right or wrong: Money.

Turns out, it is cheaper to imprison killers for life than to execute them, according to a series of recent surveys. Tens of millions of dollars cheaper, politicians are learning, during a tumbling recession when nearly every state faces job cuts and massive deficits.
To execute or not: A question of cost? - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

I've known this for decades. I guess the states care now because of the economic crisis.

I propose issuing judges a .44 magnum. When the jury says death, BANG!

That kind of thing would turn the US into a 3rd world country.

Your thread, pal.

You are correct and I am not the one who turned this into race. :eusa_whistle: Pal.

It was all about race from the get go. Do you really think people can't see right through your motives?You may have a few foolish libs convinced you were just reporting a news story, but the rest of us know you and what motivates you.

No, the more liberal posters in this thread were the first to recognise it's purpose:

Rightwinger, Thanks by Luddly: Post #6, page #1

I missed the part where he is black

Last edited:
It's cheaper to put them in prison for life: a lot, lot cheaper!

To execute or not: A question of cost? - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

I've known this for decades. I guess the states care now because of the economic crisis.

I propose issuing judges a .44 magnum. When the jury says death, BANG!

That kind of thing would turn the US into a 3rd world country.

Hardly. It would cut down on recidivism, court costs and prison overcrowding.

It was all about race from the get go. Do you really think people can't see right through your motives?You may have a few foolish libs convinced you were just reporting a news story, but the rest of us know you and what motivates you.

No, the more liberal posters in this thread were the first to recognise it's purpose:

I missed the part where he is black

You know Zona better than that. Why would he post about a child molestation case and include the mugshot of a white guy? Do you really think he would have posted this story?

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A CMS staffer, who was employed at an elementary school, has been arrested and charged with rape and indecent liberties with a child.

Tafari Higgins, 25, was arrested on Friday and booked in to the Mecklenburg County Jail on charges of first degree rape and indecent liberties with a child.

The charges came after a police investigated a criminal complaint which happened back in March of this year.

TAFARI-HIGGINS-mugshots-28932905.png.400x800.jpg

You know Zona better than that. Why would he post about a child molestation case and include the mugshot of a white guy?

I don't know anything about his motive for posting a pic of the rapist, that's why I asked: Is the race of the rapist immaterial?

:eusa_shifty:

You've probably noted the silence.

You know Zona better than that. Why would he post about a child molestation case and include the mugshot of a white guy? Do you really think he would have posted this story?

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A CMS staffer, who was employed at an elementary school, has been arrested and charged with rape and indecent liberties with a child.

Tafari Higgins, 25, was arrested on Friday and booked in to the Mecklenburg County Jail on charges of first degree rape and indecent liberties with a child.

The charges came after a police investigated a criminal complaint which happened back in March of this year.

TAFARI-HIGGINS-mugshots-28932905.png.400x800.jpg

You can accuse me all you want but isn't that EXACTLY what you just did? Are you a race baiter?

You know Zona better than that. Why would he post about a child molestation case and include the mugshot of a white guy?

I don't know anything about his motive for posting a pic of the rapist, that's why I asked: Is the race of the rapist immaterial?

:eusa_shifty:

You've probably noted the silence.

I posed a pic of the rapist because the story I read had a pic of the rapist. Why is this so hard to figure out?

Forum List

Back