Rapes a 7 year old.

No, you also peratrated the thread down a racial road:

Now you pretend it never happened.

:clap2:

Bravo, on the re-written history lesson.

OH no..I absolutely said those things. I was responding to people in here who were making this all about black and white. That was not my intent.

Again, I say the same thing...I am not sure why this racial. I simply posted a story about a monster and it went from there.

But you do in fact hate whites though, don't you?
Nothing makes you happier than dead creepy assed crackers.
I do "in fact" hate whites? I am bi racial...no i do not hate half my family. I love how you said "in fact"....as if you really had any idea, proof or facts. What's wrong with you.

Execute this scum!!! Piece of shit.

Nah, that is too easy, and I am opposed to the death penalty. Lock him up for the rest of his pathetic life.

Costs too much money. The US incarcerates more people than any sane country on earth. They do it for profit. Incarcerating this slime ball only increases corporate profits in privately run corporate prisons. The U.S. is a failed state. Don't ever come here.

Exactly! When I heard of Castro hanging himself in prison today I thought GOOD....we didn't have to pay for him for long!

I do "in fact" hate whites? I am bi racial...no i do not hate half my family. I love how you said "in fact"....as if you really had any idea, proof or facts. What's wrong with you.

You are a liar and a racist.
You have no white family.
You are slightly more racist than Al Sharpton, the NBPP or the KKK.
Your posts, your language of hate tells me that.
Racist, probably a murderous sociopath.
Looking for white babies in strollers are you?

I am not sure if I habe ever read something so wrong.

It cracks me up when a debater like you makes things up about their opponent. :lol:

Why not, I say no to gun grabbing, the liberals response is that I must be racist.
Zones posting history is far more indicative of racism than mine.
He hates all creepy ass crackers.

I dont hate you though.

I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back