Rapes to "cure"homosexuality but no jail time

YWN666

Freelance Beer Tester
Nov 11, 2008
No jail time for pastor convicted of raping boys to ?cure? homosexuality - National Humanist | Examiner.com

An Iowa youth pastor convicted of raping underage boys to “cure” them of their homosexuality will serve no jail time.

“Rape away the gay” pastor Brent Girouex, a 31-year-old Iowa man, will not serve jail time after confessing to police that he had sex with at least four youths, according to a recent report.

Girouex, who is married with four children, was arrested last year on 60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist. UPI reports Girouex confessed to Council Bluffs police detectives that he had sexual relations with four young men starting in 2007 to help them gain "sexual purity" in the eyes of God. However, at least eight men have come forward with complaints that the pastor molested them.

Girouex told detectives that his actions were meant to “help with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with [them]” in order to keep them “sexually pure” for God. Because, as Girouex explained to detectives, ”when they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind.”

A judge issued a 17-year prison sentence for the heinous crimes, but then inexplicably suspended the sentence to allow Girouex to get sex offender treatment and probation. Girouex's probation will last five years, the maximum allowed by law.....................

How does the left balance their hatred of the Boy Scouts of America for being able to refuse to hire homosexuals when they see this kind of stuff?

How does the left balance their hatred of the Boy Scouts of America for being able to refuse to hire homosexuals when they see this kind of stuff?

The pastor wasn't even identified as a homosexual so your argument fails. More likely he is a pedophile.

Iowa Youth Pastor Rapes Boys To 'Cure' Them Of Homosexuality, Won't Spend One Day In Prison -

Brent_Girouex_Facebook.png

Notice how normal this monster pedophile looks.

.... Brent Girouex, 31, was arrested on 60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist.

According to KRMG in Oklahoma, Girouex confessed to police that he had sex with at least four youths, but eight more have since come forward claiming that they were also violated by the now former pastor of Victory Fellowship Church....

Girouex told detectives that his actions were meant to “help with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with [them]” in order to keep them “sexually pure” for God. He then allegedly told police that “when they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind.”

Victims say Girouex took them to his own home to violate them. It’s the same home Girouex’s wife and four children resided in....

The judge in the case sentenced Girouex to 17 years in prison last week, and then immediately suspended the sentence in favor of sex offender treatment and five years probation. All Girouex has to do is avoid violating his probation and he’ll NEVER spend a single minute in a prison cell.

Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you'd like to make your feelings known -

-- Judge Greg Steenslands office and complain 712-563-4275 or write a letter : 318 Leroy Street #6
Audubon, IA 50025

first off, this is truly a miscarriage of justice. i cannot believe this sentence was actually handed down. the judge should be immediately removed from the bench.

secondly, why the fuck does luddly have to politicize everything, including tragedies like this. he just couldn't help but take a dishonest swipe at these mysterious rw's he is constantly talking about. these fake boogeyman called rw's must keep him locked up in his mom's basement all day cowering in fear and madly typing away on the internet.

doubtful this guy is a rw....he was a PD for 14 years, most PD's are liberal

District Court Judge Greg W. Steensland: District 4
Judge Steensland, Council Bluffs, was appointed to the bench October 7, 2005. He earned his bachelor's degree in political science from the University of Iowa in 1973 and his law degree from Drake University in 1976. He was in private practice for fifteen years and served in the public defender's office for fourteen years. Judge Steensland is a member of the Iowa State and Pottawattamie County Bar Associations. He was actively involved in establishing a Drug Court in Pottawattamie County. He is married and has two grown children.

I know of no Republican of any stripe of politics in the Party that sides with the Judge's decision

Anyone who says that Luddly Neddite is politicizing this tragedy for unethical reasons is 100% correct.

my remark is true, most are either independent or left leaning, you can't be a rw and defend criminals you fucking idiot

ask any lawyer you fucking dumbass who claims i'm on ignore

and reactionaries....lmao....that is just jake talk for "i have no clue what i'm talking about so i will just say reactionaries to try and look smart"

luddy is as sick as rdean

I've never seen two people as more dishonest, makes up shit about others and is as hateful as they are

Despicable

you love how he post something then DEMANDS people to do what he wants

frikken losers

How you figure the radical left? They absolutely hate the BSA for having the right to prohibit homosexuals from supervising boys but they are outraged that a homosexual predator was not given more time in prison for molesting boys.

Obviously that "man" doesn't know that premarital sex is against the word of the Lord too.

God bless you and his victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that man rot if he shows no remorse.

Sort of reminds me of the judge that gave the pedophile in Colorado 30 days in jail. He claimed he got the sentence wrong. How do you think 30 days for molesting a child sounds about right is beyond me.

Forum List

Back