Rapture anyday now!

Nothing, that's a pretty bold statemente.

So you're saying it's better to live with a brawling woman in a wide house than to dwell on the corner of a rooftop? Im not sure I agree.

:lol: Wtf?

The world wasn't made in 6 days, Noah wasn't 600 years old... it's all made up stuff. Just because it's written in a book doesn't make it fact. See: Alice in Wonderland.

You're going to want to reread your Bible if you have no clue what i talking about.

I found a bible in my house once. Don't even know how it got there. So I threw it out. I'm not into fiction.

You're going to want to reread your Bible if you have no clue what i talking about.

No evidence of you knowing what you are talking about . Your repeated drivel is just you having faith .
Just like every inmate in a secure establishment for challenged people .
What is it that compels you to repeat things endlessly ? Incidentally , no sign of the Rapture . And that invented son of God has still not shown up as promised .

You're just one more proof that the Bible tells us the truth............

2 Peter 3

New International Version (NIV)
The Day of the Lord

3 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”
2 Peter 3 NIV - The Day of the Lord - Dear friends, - Bible Gateway

I sure wish the rapture would happen already and that your god would take all you loony mothafuckers away! :D

You realize that those left behind are supposed to end up being on fire, right?

Only if their "works" fail to pass judgment. Your assumption that all who don't believe as you do will burn in eternal damnation gives one more lie to the myth of a "loving God".

Our salvation is based on faith, not works. I don't believe people left behind will burn, many of us who think we're good will be left behind. That doesn't mean we won't go to heaven, it will mean we have more work to do in our lives. We'll go through hell like everyone else in the meantime, but there's still hope.

Actually not, it’s delusional and pathetic.

This is also representative of the arrogance of Christians, who perceive themselves better than those free from faith.

So much for Christian humility and forbearance.

How am I being arrogant. I stated it's a lot better than thinking worms are going to eat you....which MANY non-believers have said will happen! Did i say i was any better than those "free from faith" as you put it? No.....I just stated I'm happy with what i believe. If it makes you happy to be eaten by worms....I imagine you'll find out some day.

Unless your body is cremated, frozen, embalmed like a mummy or launched into outer space it will ultimately be "eaten by worms" irrespective of what you happen to believe while you are alive.

But I (my soul) will not be in that body....No matter where it is.

No evidence of you knowing what you are talking about . Your repeated drivel is just you having faith .
What is it that compels you to repeat things endlessly ? Incidentally , no sign of the Rapture . And that invented son of God has still not shown up as promised .

2 Peter 3

The Day of the Lord

3 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

People have been scoffing at believers for 2000 years now. They will probably still be scoffing at them in another 2000 years. The scoffing won't change the believers and the believers won't change the scoffers.

2 Peter 3

The Day of the Lord

People have been scoffing at believers for 2000 years now. They will probably still be scoffing at them in another 2000 years. The scoffing won't change the believers and the believers won't change the scoffers.

Actually, the numbers show scoffers gaining ground.

2 Peter 3

The Day of the Lord

Actually, the numbers show scoffers gaining ground.

That is true and can be attributed to a general enlightenment brought about by a greater access to education and information. The advent of printing press and the reformation managed to loosen the hegemony that the church had in the past. The internet is bringing about it's own reformation. That much is apparent in the events of the Arab Spring. Knowledge trumps mythology each and every time.

Only if their "works" fail to pass judgment. Your assumption that all who don't believe as you do will burn in eternal damnation gives one more lie to the myth of a "loving God".

Our salvation is based on faith, not works. I don't believe people left behind will burn, many of us who think we're good will be left behind. That doesn't mean we won't go to heaven, it will mean we have more work to do in our lives. We'll go through hell like everyone else in the meantime, but there's still hope.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2CezWts6oU]Oh, those crazy Pentecostals! - YouTube[/ame]

According to Revelations the salvation of believers like yourself is based upon your faith. Those who don't share your beliefs will be judged on their "works". All who fail will spend eternity burning according to the infallible word of your "loving God".

I expect the rapture of all true believers anyday before the end of 2016,are you ready???? Or will you be left behind?? Your choice!!

Once people start going hungry the revolt will begin. Its just a matter time.

What point do you imagine you are making?

People are hungry now. The pubs are wanting to take $40mil from the children and elderly who get food stamps.

Has "the" rapture happened yet?

I've said before, I see a car around town with the bumper sticker that reads, "comes the rapture, you can have the car".

So, y'all that believe this stuff, have you donated all your worldly goods to those who need it? Why not? You'll be gone, raptured. Right?

So why don't you quit your endless preaching and actually DO something "christian"?

The ""big"" question=do you believe god's word or not? Do you hope to be left behind to be a slave to the anti-christ or die? Why?

The ""big"" question=do you believe god's word or not? Do you hope to be left behind to be a slave to the anti-christ or die? Why?

More preaching.

Oh well, its not like I would expect anything else.

Does using double "" mean something, you know, ""special""?

Forum List

Back