Rapture anyday now!

I expect the rapture of all true believers anyday before the end of 2016,are you ready???? Or will you be left behind?? Your choice!!

Actually I know people who have already been called completely and fully into the Kingdom of God through Christ, and are waiting for everyone else to forgive to the same level so we can all live in the same world.

There are many already living in this higher spiritual level among us, while other people are figuring it out there is a better way to live.

Of course you are right if the prophecy is seen through the lens of a literal interpretation.

My personal opinion is that Paul didn't know WTF he was talking about if he thought people would literally vanish into thin air or float up into the sky.

I'm far more cynical.

When studied critically, Paul was not terribly different than Muhammad, Joseph Smith, David Koresh, and Jim Jones. Paul created a cult for the purpose of self-aggrandizement and to gain wealth.

Saul of Tarsus was an educated man, and a Pharisee. He was clever and knew all the myths, both Gnostic and Messianic. Saul was a persecutor of heretics, but saw an opportunity. He changed his name and started a cult. He was good at the game. He gathered all the competing myths and wove them into a somewhat cohesive whole. The 12 Joshua figures were compiled into one consolidated "Jesus," with a smattering of Greek and Roman mythology to widen the appeal of the cult.

From the story given it seems that Paul had a psychotic break with reality probably as a result of being guilt ridden from persecuting and killing Christians. An even more sinister scenario is that as such a rabid Christian persecuter Paul deliberately infiltrated inner Christians circles to usurp a place of authority only to put his own perverse homophobic and misogynistic pharisaic teachings in the mouth of Jesus mingled with a claim of divinity to obscure what Jesus actually taught and insure that the Jewish people would never accept Jesus as the messiah.,

There is as much if not more evidence that Jesus existed as there is that Homer existed and no reputable scholar disputes either ones existence.

The fact is that the four gospels do exist and are the basis for what people profess to believe or not believe about Jesus. Whether Jesus existed or not anyone can look to the scriptures cited to support the belief that Jesus is God and see that those very same verses do no such thing.

If there is a fraud involved is is perpetuated by the people who claim to know what Jesus meant by the things he said according to scripture. Exposing that fraud is as simple as learning what the truth conveyed is, even if its all just a fairy tale loosely based on an actual historical figure or the figment of some creative writers imagination.

I bet you seemed to vanish into thin air to those who you left behind in whatever church that once held you like a tomb......

Actually, I still have contact with many of them.

Sure, like a breeze blowing through a tomb that they don't know where it is coming from or where its going.

Just a surely as you couldn't remain in that tomb, they can't leave..... or they would have..

Believing in Jesus existing and/or returning
is like believing in Justice and/or the coming of Justice for all people worldwide.

So yes it is figurative the concept of being caught up in the clouds ie "on a higher level"
or Jesus coming through the clouds. it is the change of mass perception,
the cloudedness blocking our vision and judgment, so when these clouds
are parted, then we can see the light of justice and it is about peace
for all people, it is not about retribution as we think of justice in material terms.

Last edited:
The rapture isnt Biblical. So Ill probably forget this post within five minutes.

How do you figure it's not biblical? It's plainly spelled out twice in scripture.

Really? Look up Cotton Mather and the Rapture sometime.

Got news for you.........................the rapture isn't referred to in the Bible.

Not literally, but neither is the Holy Trinity in the Bible by that term,
though the Father/Son/HolySpirit are mentioned by name.

There are references in the Bible to
Jesus coming like a thief in the night
so we are either prepared or we are taken by surprise.

and there are references to the end days in the
Revelations though these are in symbolic visions and not literal.

The Muslims believe in the Rapture.

The Revelations say that the sons and daughters will prophecy
and mysteries will be revealed. So even if the details are not
given specifically, toward the end times, others with spiritual
gifts of vision and interpretation will explain the spiritual process
so truth and justice is established which is the spirit of God and Jesus.

First the spirit of truth will be established, this will establish
justice and God's truth will be established through people joined
in the spirit of justice which is being joined in Christ Jesus.

The Holy Spirit will be received in teh form of spiritual healing,
comfort harmony and peace that restores relations and humanity.

So there will be no mistaking these things as coming from the
one God who can unify all humanity. Only God can do that through
Christ jesus, so when we see people repenting, forgiving and making
peace with one another it is clear that is a gift and calling from God.

every eye shall see, ear shall hear, heart shall receive
every tongue shall confess and mind shall understand.

only jesus can reconcile man with man and man with God
as the one mediator, as the spirit of Restorative Justice
which overcomes all ill all evil all fear
with love of justice love of truth love of humanity.

All shall receive and be joined as one in the Kingdom of God
as peace on earth as it is in heaven. choosing forgiveness
by divine grace will bring this about with each person,
each relationship, and then whole communities, nations and the world.

How do you figure it's not biblical? It's plainly spelled out twice in scripture.

Really? Look up Cotton Mather and the Rapture sometime.

Got news for you.........................the rapture isn't referred to in the Bible.

Not literally, but neither is the Holy Trinity in the Bible by that term,
though the Father/Son/HolySpirit are mentioned by name.

There are references in the Bible to
Jesus coming like a thief in the night
so we are either prepared or we are taken by surprise.

and there are references to the end days in the
Revelations though these are in symbolic visions and not literal.

The Muslims believe in the Rapture.

The Revelations say that the sons and daughters will prophecy
and mysteries will be revealed. So even if the details are not
given specifically, toward the end times, others with spiritual
gifts of vision and interpretation will explain the spiritual process
so truth and justice is established which is the spirit of God and Jesus.

First the spirit of truth will be established, this will establish
justice and God's truth will be established through people joined
in the spirit of justice which is being joined in Christ Jesus.

The Holy Spirit will be received in teh form of spiritual healing,
comfort harmony and peace that restores relations and humanity.

So there will be no mistaking these things as coming from the
one God who can unify all humanity. Only God can do that through
Christ jesus, so when we see people repenting, forgiving and making
peace with one another it is clear that is a gift and calling from God.

every eye shall see, ear shall hear, heart shall receive
every tongue shall confess and mind shall understand.

only jesus can reconcile man with man and man with God
as the one mediator, as the spirit of Restorative Justice
which overcomes all ill all evil all fear
with love of justice love of truth love of humanity.

All shall receive and be joined as one in the Kingdom of God
as peace on earth as it is in heaven. choosing forgiveness
by divine grace will bring this about with each person,
each relationship, and then whole communities, nations and the world.

Really? You're gonna go with Islam rather than Christianity or Judaism?

Keep going along that path.................you may learn something.................possibly an error in your ways.

Yes!!! Rapture (catching up) anyday now, all the signs jesus and god's word names are here today. Are you ready?

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Nowhere in the prophecies does it say to put our faith in a man named Jesus to be saved. Our Creator already saved His people before any visible earth existed within His mind. That's why us saints were put in this world to testify to His salvation for ALL His people named Israel, which is only a symbolic name in these following prophecies.

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16: And when you have multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, says the LORD, they shall no more say, "The ark of the covenant of the LORD." It shall not come to mind, or be remembered, or missed; it shall not be made again.
17: At that time Jerusalem shall be called the throne of the LORD, and all nations shall gather to it, to the presence of the LORD in Jerusalem, and they shall no more stubbornly follow their own evil heart.

Ezekiel 39:
21: "And I will set my glory among the nations; and all the nations shall see my judgment which I have executed, and my hand which I have laid on them.
22: The house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God, from that day forward.
23: And the nations shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity, because they dealt so treacherously with me that I hid my face from them and gave them into the hand of their adversaries, and they all fell by the sword.
24: I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their transgressions, and hid my face from them.
25: "Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for my holy name.
26: They shall forget their shame, and all the treachery they have practiced against me, when they dwell securely in their land with none to make them afraid,

Ezekiel 37
21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

Be patient and wait until the death of your flesh. Then your spirit in Me will be freed to go live in Paradise in your new flesh that will never be used to deceive you again.

John 14:6

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

GOD'S WORD SAYS==Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

As the flesh perishes, the breath of life ( our spirit ) is stopped by our Creator to move that flesh that we used in this world. God will breath life into our new flesh as we awaken in Paradise ( New Earth ) and live with new information ( New Heaven ).

THE CATCHING UP "IS" THE RAPTURE!!!! TRY TO THINK AND UNDERSTAND!==16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be """caught up"""(RAPTURED) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. I THESSALIOANS 4:16-18

THE CATCHING UP "IS" THE RAPTURE!!!! TRY TO THINK AND UNDERSTAND!==16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be """caught up"""(RAPTURED) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. I THESSALIOANS 4:16-18

I'm sorry that God hasn't given you His interpretation of what's going to happen in the future. But at least you made an attempt as many antichrists have done before you.

Forum List

Back