Rapture anyday now!

Hey!!! Anyone that wants is free to pray to be left behind on rapture day!!!! Go for it! No skin off my pretty nose!!! Tweak!

Thanks gism, I'll take my chances with people who do not believe anything you say.

They're a lot more fun at parties.

And even if everything written in the Bible is true, you pervert it and make it untrue because you are completely full of shit..

What is taking this rapture so freaking long?

Been almost a year, what is Jesus waiting for?

What is taking this rapture so freaking long?

Been almost a year, what is Jesus waiting for?
the premier of the last hobbit film!

The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 2 PETER 3:9

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

What? And miss that great opportunity to snag a bunch of cool designer handbags and other swag that the Annointed "Leave Behind"?

Haven't you ever seen the classic movie "Weekend" by Jean-Luc Godard. The wreckage on the freeway seen is truly inspiring.

THE ""RAPTURE"" IS THE CATCHING UP!!!!=== We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will b"" caught up"" in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:15-18====BELIEVE GOD'S WORD not silly man's ideas and opinions!!!! THINK!

THE ""RAPTURE"" IS THE CATCHING UP!!!!=== We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will b"" caught up"" in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:15-18====BELIEVE GOD'S WORD not silly man's ideas and opinions!!!! THINK!

So there's going to be a lot of zombies? Cool! I'm ready.

DOES FEAR,SHAME,GUILT STOP YOU FROM ANSWERING THIS QUESTION???==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I'm really looking forward to finding easier parking in The City, although I suspect not many residents will be Raptured Up.

Paul pictures the pagan world as having no hope, and he tells the Christian of the blessed assurance of resurrection to glory with the Lord Jesus Christ.

In verse 18, Paul exhorts the believers to find and give comfort in these words from the Lord about the rapture and the accompanying resurrection. At its root the word "comfort" (parakaleo) can mean to "call alongside" or "counsel." "Likewise, be counseling one another by these words." The present tense and active voice in Greek are used to emphasize that they need to be comforting each other right now and until the Lord comes. This is an exercise in faith in order to recognize the certainty of ultimate triumph.[20]

After writing about the Day of the Lord (5:2) and the wrath to come (5:9), the apostle again concludes with the same command to comfort one another because God will not put His own through these days of horror that will come on the world. From the Greek text, Paul writes in 5:11:

Therefore, be continually comforting one another and building up one another, even as [I know] you presently are doing (author's translation).

Some believers had fallen asleep in Jesus (4:14-15). Some will be alive when the rapture takes place (4:17), and they will assuredly miss the terrible Day of the Lord that is coming on the earth (5:9). Thus, the larger hope is that we will be with our Savior whether by the rapture or by resurrection. Comforting words indeed!

I don't see how threatening and haranguing us Pagans qualifies as "giving comfort".

Just sayin'.

i don't see how threatening and haranguing us pagans qualifies as "giving comfort".

Just sayin'.

yes!!! Pagans will have no comfort as they face judgment because they reject truth,god and god's love and forgivness!!! Your choice!

That's not very Christian of you, bub.

Forum List

Back