Rapture anyday now!

Gismy, relax and have a martini.

There is not going to be any rapture.

He's more likely to experience the buzz of Rapture from a dry martini than from the Wrath of God.

WHY NO ANSWER????==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

what answer? to what? to your hysteria?

there is not going to be any rapture. relax.

He's more likely to experience the buzz of Rapture from a dry martini than from the Wrath of God.

I am amazed how this very localized heresy of the last 200 years is actually driving some nuts.

And I am not jesting - it's like coming to different Universe :D

those rapturists are the separate denomination, that's for sure.

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS TRY TO FIGHT AGAINST THE RAPTURE!!!AND YOU???======THE ""RAPTURE"" IS THE CATCHING UP!!!!=== We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died[h] will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18 So encourage each other with these words. 1 THESSALIOANS 4:15-18====BELIEVE GOD'S WORD not silly man's ideas and opinions!!!! THINK!

*yawn*

it looks to me like Satan and demons are spreding this rapture hysteria. ;)

Hey GISMYS!

Look at my thumb. Gee you're dumb.

RAPTURE ="CATCHING UP"1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

*yawn*

it looks to me like Satan and demons are spreding this rapture hysteria. ;)

I suspect that GISMYS found the Autorantic Moonbat somewhere and selected the Rapturist option.

YES!!!! THANKS TO SATAN,DEMONS AND HIS TOOLS AND FOOLS WHAT THEY MEAN FOR EVIL GOD TURN TO GOOD AND THE WORD ABOUT THE SOON RAPTURE HAS BEEN POSTED MANY TIMES TODAY!!! ROFLMAO!!!==RAPTURE ="CATCHING UP"1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be ""caught up"" together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

GISMYS

God Induced Sophomoric Moronic Yelling Syndrom

RAPTURE ="CATCHING UP"1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Gismy, read the whole Thessalonians 4, THEN, maybe you will understand that cutting out one sentence out of the context is pretty darn dumb.

Did you ever read any of the Scriptures?

If yes - show me where Our Savior HIMSELF is talking about any raptures and left behinds and millennials.

He is talking about Last Judgement - but not raptures and millenniums.

Plus He is also telling a very important information about the Last Judgement ;)

Gismys=god is my source=gismys!!!!!!!!!! Ptl.

I'm sticking with my version.

Nothing you post sounds like God...it sounds like hateful, vengeful spew.

You can keep your vengeful illusion. I believe in a more merciful spirit.

hateful, vengeful spew????? THINK AGAIN BLINDED ONE!!!=====16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

Forum List

Back