Rashida Tlaib asked Israel for entry to see her grandmother in West Bank,they approve, she declines!

Jews were blowing up six-story hotels in Jerusalem and assassinating UNSC mediators in the 1940s.
kingdavidhotel_071812_620px.jpg

My 91-Year-Old Grandfather Helped Blow Up the King David Hotel on July 22, 1946

"Folke Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg (2 January 1895 – 17 September 1948) was a Swedish diplomat and nobleman. During World War II, he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps, including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp..."

"Bernadotte was assassinated on Friday 17 September 1948 by members of the armed Jewish Zionist group Lehi (commonly known as the Stern Gang or Stern Group)...."

"The killing was approved by the three-man 'center' of Lehi: Yitzhak Yezernitsky (the future Prime Minister of Israel Yitzhak Shamir), Nathan Friedmann (also called Natan Yellin-Mor) and Yisrael Eldad (also known as Scheib)."

Folke Bernadotte - Wikipedia

More propaganda. At least you’re consistent. LOL. So do you opine or just cut and paste like a loser?
More propaganda. At least you’re consistent. LOL. So do you opine or just cut and paste like a loser?
I like to post an opinion AND provide evidence for my beliefs.
There are some good arguments for why the King David bombing was not an act of terrorism, but not too many for the cold-blooded execution of a UN diplomat or...
Dxd2DUMVAAAWhA4.jpg

USS Liberty Veterans Association

You post opinions like 1% of the time. Then you post propaganda.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

Mistake. Both Govts concurred. Sucks but happens in war.
Not according to every single US survivor of that attack:

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us.

"Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded.

"The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap."

Mistakes happen in war and this was 50 years ago. Your Jew hate is interesting. Do you also believe the Holocaust didn’t happen?

There are some good arguments for why the King David bombing was not an act of terrorism, but not too many for the cold-blooded execution of a UN diplomat or...
Dxd2DUMVAAAWhA4.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us.

"The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap."

Mistakes happen in war and this was 50 years ago. Your Jew hate is interesting. Do you also believe the Holocaust didn’t happen?
I'll continue believing in the Holocaust until every survivor of that historical reality tells me it did not happen. Why would every single surviving Liberty crew member declare Israel's attack was deliberate if it wasn't?

The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years – 1993 June - WRMEA

Dxd2DUMVAAAWhA4.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

I'll continue believing in the Holocaust until every survivor of that historical reality tells me it did not happen. Why would every single surviving Liberty crew member declare Israel's attack was deliberate if it wasn't?

The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years – 1993 June - WRMEA

How would they know what was in the mind of a fighter pilot?

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

Maybe it was their blood or their 34 dead shipmates?

http://www.gtr5.com/Witnesses/kavanaugh.pdf

"When the attack began, I was taking a shower just aft of the CT sleeping quarters just above the screw. While showering I heard what sounded like marbles thrown into an empty oil drum then the lights dimmed a few times. A few seconds later, the apparent second run by attacking aircraft, bullets penetrated the ship and a bullet hit just inches away from me tearing a hole in my hip and sending me to the floor of the shower in a pool of blood."

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

"When the attack began, I was taking a shower just aft of the CT sleeping quarters just above the screw. While showering I heard what sounded like marbles thrown into an empty oil drum then the lights dimmed a few times. A few seconds later, the apparent second run by attacking aircraft, bullets penetrated the ship and a bullet hit just inches away from me tearing a hole in my hip and sending me to the floor of the shower in a pool of blood."

Let us play Devils Advocate. Say they fucked up. It was 50 years ago. So we don't move on? Christ, we rebuilt Japan who purposely attacked Pearl Harbor and imprisoned our soldiers in death camps.

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

Let us play Devils Advocate. Say they fucked up. It was 50 years ago. So we don't move on? Christ, we rebuilt Japan who purposely attacked Pearl Harbor and imprisoned our soldiers in death camps.
If that attack was deliberate, there may be aspects to it that would embarrass governments in DC and Jerusalem:

"U.S. rescue attempts: At least two rescue attempts were launched from U.S. aircraft carriers nearby but were recalled, according to the Liberty's senior Naval Security Group officer, Lieutenant Commander David Lewis. Lewis made an audio recording and later wrote about a meeting 6th Fleet Rear Admiral Lawrence Geis requested in his cabins:

"He told me that since I was the senior Liberty survivor on board he wanted to tell me in confidence what had actually transpired. He told me that upon receipt of our SOS, aircraft were launched to come to our assistance and then Washington was notified.

"He said that the Secretary of Defense (Robert McNamara) had ordered that the aircraft be returned to the carrier, which was done.

"RADM Geis then said that he speculated that Washington may have suspected that the aircraft carried nuclear weapons so he put together another flight of conventional aircraft that had no capability of carrying nuclear weapons.

"These he launched to assist us and again notified Washington of his actions. Again McNamara ordered the aircraft recalled. He requested confirmation of the order being unable to believe that Washington would let us sink.

"This time President Johnson ordered the recall with the comment that he did not care if every man drowned and the ship sank, but that he would not embarrass his allies."

The problem here is obviously that you don't understand what the word, democratic, means. Israel clearly is both a democratic state and a Jewish state no matter how much that bothers you. As for the declaration of self determination, the Palestinians have already exercised that right by choosing to be citizens of the Palestinian Authority, and there is no reasonable basis for claiming Israel has any responsibility for these people beyond agreements signed with the PA.
As for the declaration of self determination, the Palestinians have already exercised that right by choosing to be citizens of the Palestinian Authority, and there is no reasonable basis for claiming Israel has any responsibility for these people beyond agreements signed with the PA.
Palestinians exercised that right of self-determination at the wrong end of Jewish guns
37780637_303.jpg

When Israelis started to talk about the occupation | DW | 07.06.2017

"After 50 years of embargo, and with some paragraphs still censored, newly-released transcripts shed light on the days leading to the war that dramatically changed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

"Reading the documents, it becomes clear that Israeli politicians had no political plan for the days to come, nor did they have a realistic vision for the soon-to-be occupied territories.

"In fact, the protocols suggest that the annexations of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights were ad-hoc steps following unexpected victories, rather than a strategy."
You need to stop drinking. Your post don't even make any sense anymore.
You need to stop drinking. Your post don't even make any sense anymore
I'm not the one who claimed the PA represented a viable means of self determination.
z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg
Your difficulty comes from the fact you have no idea what self determination means.
our difficulty comes from the fact you have no idea what self determination means.
Would you care to provide your interpretation?
There are currently roughly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea. Every Jew of legal age gets a vote while the vast majority of Arabs live under a brutal military occupation with no possibility of self determination.
web-Palestine-maps-53_art_full.JPG

Palestine and Hebrew self-determination - Weekly Worker
First, there is no brutal military occupation. The IDF enters areas A and B where the vast majority of Palestinians live only when necessary to deal with terrorists the PA refuses to deal with. Otherwise the Arabs govern themselves without any interference from Israel. The same is true in Gaza. Every Israeli citizen, Jewish or not gets to vote in Israeli elections, and those Arabs who are not Israeli citizens by their own choice are citizens of the PA and/or captives of Hamas and other terrorist gangs. This arrangement was decided during the Oslo negotiations, under the auspices of the UN, US and EU and was celebrated b all parties including the Arabs. Self determination simply means the Arabs get to decide how they want to be governed and they made that choice. It does not mean they get to decide how much of the land they get to govern. You continue to try to use words you don't understand in order to try to justify your madness.

I'm not the one who claimed the PA represented a viable means of self determination.
z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg

“Palestinians” aren’t citizens why would they vote? Should the US allow illegals to vote? What a stupid analogy from the idiot who only posts memes and cuts and pastes. Israel is mostly Jewish. Live with it or try to conquer it. Good luck with the latter.
Palestinians” aren’t citizens why would they vote? Should the US allow illegals to vote? What a stupid analogy from the idiot who only posts memes and cuts and pastes. Israel is mostly Jewish. Live with it or try to conquer it. Good luck with the latter.
Only a brain-dead pathic bitch who thinks Jews are Chosen would post shit as stupid as yours; Palestinians are living under an illegal occupation imposed by sick, racist Jews, and they have the same right to self-determination as you do. You should go back to school and conquer your ignorance before embarrassing yourself anymore, Moron
adolf-hitler-donald-trump-anonymous-uk29-anti-jew-fascist-anti-muslim-fascist-19378744.png

I've seen this like for the billionth time. Jews weren't blowing up tall buildings in 1930. False equivalency.
I've seen this like for the billionth time. Jews weren't blowing up tall buildings in 1930. False equivalency.
Jews were blowing up six-story hotels in Jerusalem and assassinating UNSC mediators in the 1940s.

"Folke Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg (2 January 1895 – 17 September 1948) was a Swedish diplomat and nobleman. During World War II, he negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps, including 450 Danish Jews from the Theresienstadt camp..."

"Bernadotte was assassinated on Friday 17 September 1948 by members of the armed Jewish Zionist group Lehi (commonly known as the Stern Gang or Stern Group)...."

"The killing was approved by the three-man 'center' of Lehi: Yitzhak Yezernitsky (the future Prime Minister of Israel Yitzhak Shamir), Nathan Friedmann (also called Natan Yellin-Mor) and Yisrael Eldad (also known as Scheib)."

Clearly assertions of their right to self determination.

When nazis start with the USS Liberty and the opinions of the survivors, you know you're going in Hilteresque circles. It is boring and irrelevant to today. Nazis and jihadis have always been strange bedfellows. It's grotesque.

I see that Bill Maher will not betray his people, which it proves that he is a Jew. But what about Bernie? Is he a wolf in sheep's clothing as the Bible says to beware of?

US presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders has slammed Israel’s decision to ban Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from visiting Israel and the occupied West Bank.

In a television interview, Sanders said he was not shocked at the decision but “The idea that a member of the United States Congress cannot visit a nation, which by the way we support to the tune of billions and billions of dollars, is clearly an outrage.”

Sanders: If Israel doesn’t want congresswomen to visit, it should decline US aid

World Jewish Congress Slams Tlaib for Suggesting Boycott of Bill Maher

z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg

“Palestinians” aren’t citizens why would they vote? Should the US allow illegals to vote? What a stupid analogy from the idiot who only posts memes and cuts and pastes. Israel is mostly Jewish. Live with it or try to conquer it. Good luck with the latter.
Palestinians” aren’t citizens why would they vote? Should the US allow illegals to vote? What a stupid analogy from the idiot who only posts memes and cuts and pastes. Israel is mostly Jewish. Live with it or try to conquer it. Good luck with the latter.
Only a brain-dead pathic bitch who thinks Jews are Chosen would post shit as stupid as yours; Palestinians are living under an illegal occupation imposed by sick, racist Jews, and they have the same right to self-determination as you do. You should go back to school and conquer your ignorance before embarrassing yourself anymore, Moron
adolf-hitler-donald-trump-anonymous-uk29-anti-jew-fascist-anti-muslim-fascist-19378744.png

Terrorism as a right for self determination?

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

"The period of Zionist political violence started on June 30, 1924, and continued on a sporadic basis until September 17, 1948. There have not been any acts of Zionist political violence since the time of the Israeli War of Independence in 1948, after which the Lehi was disbanded..."

"At the beginning of the civil war, the Jewish militias organized several bombing attacks against civilians and military Arab targets.

"On 12 December, Irgun placed a car bomb opposite the Damascus Gate, killing 20 people.[15]

"On 4 January 1948, the Lehi detonated a lorry bomb against the headquarters of the paramilitary Najjada located in Jaffa's Town Hall, killing 15 Arabs and injuring 80.[15][16]

"During the night between 5 and 6 January, the Haganah bombed the Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem that had been reported to hide Arab militiamen, killing 24 people.[17]

"The next day, Irgun members in a stolen police van rolled a barrel bomb[18] into a large group of civilians who were waiting for a bus by the Jaffa Gate, killing around 16.[19]

"Another Irgun bomb went off in the Ramla market on February 18, killing 7 residents and injuring 45.[20] On 28 February, the Palmah organised a bombing attack against a garage at Haifa, killing 30 people."

"The period of Zionist political violence started on June 30, 1924, and continued on a sporadic basis until September 17, 1948. There have not been any acts of Zionist political violence since the time of the Israeli War of Independence in 1948, after which the Lehi was disbanded..."

"At the beginning of the civil war, the Jewish militias organized several bombing attacks against civilians and military Arab targets.

"On 12 December, Irgun placed a car bomb opposite the Damascus Gate, killing 20 people.[15]

"On 4 January 1948, the Lehi detonated a lorry bomb against the headquarters of the paramilitary Najjada located in Jaffa's Town Hall, killing 15 Arabs and injuring 80.[15][16]

"During the night between 5 and 6 January, the Haganah bombed the Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem that had been reported to hide Arab militiamen, killing 24 people.[17]

"The next day, Irgun members in a stolen police van rolled a barrel bomb[18] into a large group of civilians who were waiting for a bus by the Jaffa Gate, killing around 16.[19]

"Another Irgun bomb went off in the Ramla market on February 18, killing 7 residents and injuring 45.[20] On 28 February, the Palmah organised a bombing attack against a garage at Haifa, killing 30 people."

Your cut and paste mantra illustrates that you don’t know anything and have to rely on questionable
Internet sources to get your POV across. That makes you either lazy or stupid.

Your cut and paste mantra illustrates that you don’t know anything and have to rely on questionable
What would you call someone who posts regularly on a political message board but does NOT use the internet for research...?
watchdog.jpg

Former Trump supporter says he was "really an idiot" to think Donald would be a good president

Palestinians exercised that right of self-determination at the wrong end of Jewish guns
37780637_303.jpg

"After 50 years of embargo, and with some paragraphs still censored, newly-released transcripts shed light on the days leading to the war that dramatically changed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

"Reading the documents, it becomes clear that Israeli politicians had no political plan for the days to come, nor did they have a realistic vision for the soon-to-be occupied territories.

"In fact, the protocols suggest that the annexations of the West Bank, East Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights were ad-hoc steps following unexpected victories, rather than a strategy."
z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg
Your difficulty comes from the fact you have no idea what self determination means.
our difficulty comes from the fact you have no idea what self determination means.
There are currently roughly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea. Every Jew of legal age gets a vote while the vast majority of Arabs live under a brutal military occupation with no possibility of self determination.

First, there is no brutal military occupation. The IDF enters areas A and B where the vast majority of Palestinians live only when necessary to deal with terrorists the PA refuses to deal with. Otherwise the Arabs govern themselves without any interference from Israel. The same is true in Gaza. Every Israeli citizen, Jewish or not gets to vote in Israeli elections, and those Arabs who are not Israeli citizens by their own choice are citizens of the PA and/or captives of Hamas and other terrorist gangs. This arrangement was decided during the Oslo negotiations, under the auspices of the UN, US and EU and was celebrated b all parties including the Arabs. Self determination simply means the Arabs get to decide how they want to be governed and they made that choice. It does not mean they get to decide how much of the land they get to govern. You continue to try to use words you don't understand in order to try to justify your madness.
First, there is no brutal military occupation. The IDF enters areas A and B where the vast majority of Palestinians live only when necessary to deal with terrorists the PA refuses to deal with. Otherwise the Arabs govern themselves without any interference from Israel.
Would you call Israel's military occupation of the West Bank temporary or permanent?

Israeli occupation of the West Bank - Wikipedia

"During the 1967 June War Israel appointed a Military Governor to rule the West Bank, with a remit to retain Jordanian law except where these conflicted with Israel's rights as belligerent occupying power.

"From 1967 to 2014, the Israeli administration issued over 1,680 military orders regarding the West Bank...."

"The military order establishing the Israeli Civil Administration, military order 947, specified that 'the Civil Administration shall administer civilian affairs ... with regard to the welfare and benefit of the population."[63][64][65][66] Meron Benvenisti argues that this transition marked the transformation of the occupation from a temporary into a permanent system.[67]

"The military closely supervised elections in local clubs, cooperatives or charitable organizations.

"West Bank lawyers were banned on security grounds from organizing professionally a bar association.[68]

"Palestinians were denied direct political representation after 1976, and instead, village Leagues (rawabit al-qura) were introduced,[69][70] and furnished by Israeli with arms and militias.

"These Leagues had a short life: they were considered to be quislings by General Binyamin Ben-Eliezer[71] and collaborationists by the local population, and to have been recruited from people who were lazy or had criminal backgrounds."

What would you call someone who posts regularly on a political message board but does NOT use the internet for research...?
watchdog.jpg

Former Trump supporter says he was "really an idiot" to think Donald would be a good president

So if I tell you the Patriots won the SB last season I need to show proof? That doesn't make any sense and you only post from biased sources that show your POV and never give your actual opinion.

upload_2019-8-20_9-14-13.jpeg

The problem here is obviously that you don't understand what the word, democratic, means. Israel clearly is both a democratic state and a Jewish state no matter how much that bothers you. As for the declaration of self determination, the Palestinians have already exercised that right by choosing to be citizens of the Palestinian Authority, and there is no reasonable basis for claiming Israel has any responsibility for these people beyond agreements signed with the PA.
As for the declaration of self determination, the Palestinians have already exercised that right by choosing to be citizens of the Palestinian Authority, and there is no reasonable basis for claiming Israel has any responsibility for these people beyond agreements signed with the PA.
37780637_303.jpg

Georgephillip, The Muslims are not a religion. They are a branch of the Middle East's Oil Cartel that seeks to destroy all manner of Christianity, because their play-like religion is how they conquer and kill foreign people to take away their land for their top strong man to assert all-power to themselves, and America is their present target because of prosperity they could never have achieved with their scorch-the-earth tactics of getting exactly what they want is submission to their PEOPLE, not Allah, and not God. There is no free speech against their leaders. NONE. They have done amazing work with our greedy leftist lockstep press and setting up strawmen who seem Jewish, but who launder Middle East mischief money because they can. They control them by foolery of their own cognizance and surround them with every luxury using "kindness" for the very rich and powerful and the very rich and powerful only.

They fooled the most powerful man on earth in the late 1930s to capture the imagination of the German fuhrer, and he was conned into killing Jews for them, making them the bad guy in every article in German news outlets for a decade, and making simple people so angry, they wanted nothing to do with anyone Jewish and they wanted to kill all Jews everywhere forthwith. The mullah of Jerusalem made a piece-of-furniture presence in the palaces Hitler expropriated for his use and that of his men, by telling him just how he would get free oil and gas for the rest of his life for his rule over Europe (with the Mullah in his ear, of course). All he had to do after making every square inch of Europe his Empire with himself being the all-powerful God, was to agree to help murder and kill every last Jew in their own promised land afterward. Unfortunately for the Muslim hatemongers and the greatest ambitious freaks ever to strip mankind of its human rights, America, through its weak alliance with the country of England, was called on for their help to retrieve their French allies and the British empire to send relief in the form of military men and nurses to replace the people who died in the Fuhrer's bombers who devastated the populated areas of their greatest city, London. We were appalled by what the German brothers of many of our citizens had done to uncooperative countries in the taking of human life and decimation of Christian churches and museums in Europe alongside financial and business centers. We were also shown photographs of what Germany did to anybody who stood up to the black-hearted Nazi machine headed by a very gifted con man named Adolph Hitler, who from his heart-rending "Mein Kampf" fed the survival of a Germany devastated by Kaiser Wilhelm's WWI, and they decided WWII could only give back Germany her power if they followed Hitler's Nazis to get it.

America stepped up to the plate and one of our best sons, Dwight David Eisenhower, was placed at the top to win the war in Germany, protect what few churches, captive Jew detention centers, and art museums that were left standing by order of Hitler. And it took years, but Eisenhower won it by the grace and good gracious mercy of God. Hitler's alleged suicide/death along with his hours-old marriage to his cousin on their dying day, ended the Muslim hope of scorching the earth under the Jews they mistreated with unmitigated mirth and joy for centuries. Eisenhower got wind of how the six million Jews murdered in Europe by the most closed-mouth and deep state genocide ever known to the world, and took measures to stop the madness. The free world was appalled when they saw the photographs and other evidence on why 6 million Jews disappeared off the face of this world.

The Muslims developed a system of murder of non-Muslims that justifies in their mind the elimination of everybody except themselves. They use new converts and Muslims born overseas with no knowledge of the political group that Muslimry is (not religion) to subvert people to the lie that Muslims front as being "a nation of peace," when in fact, their goal is not heavenly rewards of unlimited sexual passion for their males, which they proffer, it is raw, unopposed powermongering for whoever their leader/Mullah is. The Mullah of Jerusalem envisioned himself as the power behind the throne that would succeed Hitler after his certain death, prearranged by his complete infiltration of Germany's Jew-killing and prestigious military and SS. Unfortunately, those who attempt to destroy the Kingdom of God with the Sexual and Mental conning of the Muslim faith disguised from the corrupt political party demanding a forfeiture of human rights that it actually is to overtake the planet with the grandest deep state operatives who ever lived. There is a flaw in the Muslim religion that those who only know its "peaceful" front learn too late: it plants earthly realities of death for everybody else except themselves into its deep state tactic, which for some reason, appeals to highly weak people who want something for nothing. That's what they get in the time they are useful to Muslims. Death is what they get when they realized how fooled they were.

When I see Rashida Talaib(an) and her soul sister Ilhan(d) Omar operate as if they were already the President of the United States, I feel a little pity for the states they have used to carry out their murder schemes for their neighbors who do not know the deep state of the Muslim political party that seeks the murder of the very people who elected them by being fooled into thinking them peacemakers. Hell, if they don't see evil in a person who refused a free visit to comfort her grandmother in her old age, and the grandmother's unconditional surrender to take a huge swipe at the President of the United States, ever so pleasing to deep state Democrats who also are fooled into the Muslim politic, they learned absolutely nothing about the murders of their own children (who survived the abortion parody) that are preplanned in the Muslim plan book for elimination of all Jews and all free men and women in America. The Democrats would rather be thrilled by leaders who go over to a foreign country and extract a billion dollars to protect only their own prodigy--to hell with all other Americans. The Bidens of the world show us what the Muslim power does to develop a stranglehold on this land, and that's why the Democrats are currently favoring the Muslim power world. They think it is mankind's future, because they have thrown the Kingdom of God under the bus. Donald Trump has effectively put a break on that. The only way we can keep America great is to pray for President Trump, the family of his children, divided by divorce, but united by his caring, and his staff to withstand these interlopers who don't really give a damn about America, but who are sequestered into political groups chosen by the Democrats in lockstep with their Muslim powermongering big spenders to briefly fool Americans in those districts that Trump is bad, the deep state Democrats are good.

That's what's been put in America's pipe, and half of us have fallen for it. The other half will fight for the Bill of Rights and freedom of thought and our Christian forbears who founded this nation after getting thrown out of not only Europe, Russia, China, Africa, and every where else for being dissenters, but since we may good, the Muslim Politicians with murder for everyone except themselves is planted deep in their hearts and writings, are now up against not just men, but the Lord God and Father of Mankind and the true Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ and his army of devoted little old ladies and little old men, and a few out-of-this-world children and grandkids who will not be moved by foreign bullies who sent us all here to be one people their ancestors never wanted to see or think about again, because their royalty consider us as peasants. Unfortunately, they missed our God of kindness in the glare of their disingenuous, hatemongering, and lyingly horrid Muslim priest/politicians.

And that's what I think.

Edit: Oh yes, and georgephillip, thank you for showing how the Israelis had live captives. The Muslim bodies on the ground in WWII photos of showing how the Muslims used Hitler's German SS and other Euro-Nazis to resolve issues show not only lines of people but mounds, thousands deep, of Jews murdered in the killing camps of countries outside Germany where the literary bombs in news papers had devastated their people into the genocidal clutches of Muslim operatives who know that Peaceful Islam isn't true, but killing Jews is true, because Jews stand for the right and true spirit of mankind, and so do Christians, who believe in the teachings of a Jewish Rabbi who lived two thousand years ago, Jesus Christ.

Sample pictures of how six million Jewish lives ended in Europe:

th
th
th
hasbarabingo_pppa.jpg
Cheese Louise, Georgephillip. Your forgot all about the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11/2001.

President Trump isn't about to allow the Muslim world to have such a success on American soil again, and you need to get used to it.

The Muslims use a sneak attack to harm people they hate, and they hate America because we ended Hitler's Killing Spree by giving him the Karma he deserved for killing six million Jews in Germany, saving only Jews he had a use for--gifted scientists and physicians. Other than the handful he used like a ragmop, Hitler had no use for the ten million jews of Europe, so he sent 6 million to their death at the smarming behest of the Mullah of Jerusalem. See how that worked for him?
Cheese Louise, Georgephillip. Your forgot all about the murder of 3,000 Americans on 9/11/2001.

President Trump isn't about to allow the Muslim world to have such a success on American soil again, and you need to get used to it.
15 Saudi Muslims attacked the US on 911, and Trump is selling them more bombs. Can you figure that out?
tenor.gif
I can figure it out.

Their ass is grass if they do something naughty with the bombs, and they know this because they know President Trump is fair. The wrong side of fair when punished for kindness is annihilation. He ain't Obummer.

Yes, it was an exercise of their right to self determination. The British and other European powers were trying to deny the Jews their right to self determination and used force to try to make their rules stick and the Jews fought back against these colonialists and won.

z8gkdv06ogq21.jpg

First, there is no brutal military occupation. The IDF enters areas A and B where the vast majority of Palestinians live only when necessary to deal with terrorists the PA refuses to deal with. Otherwise the Arabs govern themselves without any interference from Israel.
Would you call Israel's military occupation of the West Bank temporary or permanent?

Israeli occupation of the West Bank - Wikipedia

"During the 1967 June War Israel appointed a Military Governor to rule the West Bank, with a remit to retain Jordanian law except where these conflicted with Israel's rights as belligerent occupying power.

"From 1967 to 2014, the Israeli administration issued over 1,680 military orders regarding the West Bank...."

"The military order establishing the Israeli Civil Administration, military order 947, specified that 'the Civil Administration shall administer civilian affairs ... with regard to the welfare and benefit of the population."[63][64][65][66] Meron Benvenisti argues that this transition marked the transformation of the occupation from a temporary into a permanent system.[67]

"The military closely supervised elections in local clubs, cooperatives or charitable organizations.

"West Bank lawyers were banned on security grounds from organizing professionally a bar association.[68]

"Palestinians were denied direct political representation after 1976, and instead, village Leagues (rawabit al-qura) were introduced,[69][70] and furnished by Israeli with arms and militias.

"These Leagues had a short life: they were considered to be quislings by General Binyamin Ben-Eliezer[71] and collaborationists by the local population, and to have been recruited from people who were lazy or had criminal backgrounds."
There is no occupation in the legal sense. As defined by the Geneva Conventions, the term occupation only applies to land taken by on signatory of the Conventions by another, but since only the UK and Pakistan, not any Arab country, recognized Jordan's right to the land, when Israel won control of the land from Jordan in 1967, it cannot legally be considered an occupation. Furthermore, since the Palestinians have never held political control over the land, the issue of occupation is not relevant.

Nearly all of what you are whining about in your post happened before Oslo, when, under the auspices of the UN, EU and US, Arafat and Rabin signed the agreement that designated the areas of control we see today and this agreement was celebrated by everyone, evan gaining Arafat and Rabin Nobel Peace Prizes. In the ensuing negotiations, Israel offered the PA 95% of the land they said they wanted along with shared control over Jerusalem, and the whole world was so sure the PA would accept this remarkable offer, that billions were pledged from countries around the world to help the Palestinians build their new country, but the Palestinian answer to the Israeli offer was the second intifada,

The situation we see there today is the situation that existed before the Palestinians rejected the Israeli offer in 2000 by starting the intifada, so you see, whatever inconveniences the Palestinians claim to be suffering today are clearly all self inflicted because if they had wanted their own state instead of just continuing the conflict with the Jews, they would have had that state twenty years ago.

The information I have received is last time she visited Granny was 13 years ago. Sounds orchestrated to me.

37780637_303.jpg

Georgephillip, The Muslims are not a religion. They are a branch of the Middle East's Oil Cartel that seeks to destroy all manner of Christianity, because their play-like religion is how they conquer and kill foreign people to take away their land for their top strong man to assert all-power to themselves, and America is their present target because of prosperity they could never have achieved with their scorch-the-earth tactics of getting exactly what they want is submission to their PEOPLE, not Allah, and not God. There is no free speech against their leaders. NONE. They have done amazing work with our greedy leftist lockstep press and setting up strawmen who seem Jewish, but who launder Middle East mischief money because they can. They control them by foolery of their own cognizance and surround them with every luxury using "kindness" for the very rich and powerful and the very rich and powerful only.

They fooled the most powerful man on earth in the late 1930s to capture the imagination of the German fuhrer, and he was conned into killing Jews for them, making them the bad guy in every article in German news outlets for a decade, and making simple people so angry, they wanted nothing to do with anyone Jewish and they wanted to kill all Jews everywhere forthwith. The mullah of Jerusalem made a piece-of-furniture presence in the palaces Hitler expropriated for his use and that of his men, by telling him just how he would get free oil and gas for the rest of his life for his rule over Europe (with the Mullah in his ear, of course). All he had to do after making every square inch of Europe his Empire with himself being the all-powerful God, was to agree to help murder and kill every last Jew in their own promised land afterward. Unfortunately for the Muslim hatemongers and the greatest ambitious freaks ever to strip mankind of its human rights, America, through its weak alliance with the country of England, was called on for their help to retrieve their French allies and the British empire to send relief in the form of military men and nurses to replace the people who died in the Fuhrer's bombers who devastated the populated areas of their greatest city, London. We were appalled by what the German brothers of many of our citizens had done to uncooperative countries in the taking of human life and decimation of Christian churches and museums in Europe alongside financial and business centers. We were also shown photographs of what Germany did to anybody who stood up to the black-hearted Nazi machine headed by a very gifted con man named Adolph Hitler, who from his heart-rending "Mein Kampf" fed the survival of a Germany devastated by Kaiser Wilhelm's WWI, and they decided WWII could only give back Germany her power if they followed Hitler's Nazis to get it.

America stepped up to the plate and one of our best sons, Dwight David Eisenhower, was placed at the top to win the war in Germany, protect what few churches, captive Jew detention centers, and art museums that were left standing by order of Hitler. And it took years, but Eisenhower won it by the grace and good gracious mercy of God. Hitler's alleged suicide/death along with his hours-old marriage to his cousin on their dying day, ended the Muslim hope of scorching the earth under the Jews they mistreated with unmitigated mirth and joy for centuries. Eisenhower got wind of how the six million Jews murdered in Europe by the most closed-mouth and deep state genocide ever known to the world, and took measures to stop the madness. The free world was appalled when they saw the photographs and other evidence on why 6 million Jews disappeared off the face of this world.

The Muslims developed a system of murder of non-Muslims that justifies in their mind the elimination of everybody except themselves. They use new converts and Muslims born overseas with no knowledge of the political group that Muslimry is (not religion) to subvert people to the lie that Muslims front as being "a nation of peace," when in fact, their goal is not heavenly rewards of unlimited sexual passion for their males, which they proffer, it is raw, unopposed powermongering for whoever their leader/Mullah is. The Mullah of Jerusalem envisioned himself as the power behind the throne that would succeed Hitler after his certain death, prearranged by his complete infiltration of Germany's Jew-killing and prestigious military and SS. Unfortunately, those who attempt to destroy the Kingdom of God with the Sexual and Mental conning of the Muslim faith disguised from the corrupt political party demanding a forfeiture of human rights that it actually is to overtake the planet with the grandest deep state operatives who ever lived. There is a flaw in the Muslim religion that those who only know its "peaceful" front learn too late: it plants earthly realities of death for everybody else except themselves into its deep state tactic, which for some reason, appeals to highly weak people who want something for nothing. That's what they get in the time they are useful to Muslims. Death is what they get when they realized how fooled they were.

When I see Rashida Talaib(an) and her soul sister Ilhan(d) Omar operate as if they were already the President of the United States, I feel a little pity for the states they have used to carry out their murder schemes for their neighbors who do not know the deep state of the Muslim political party that seeks the murder of the very people who elected them by being fooled into thinking them peacemakers. Hell, if they don't see evil in a person who refused a free visit to comfort her grandmother in her old age, and the grandmother's unconditional surrender to take a huge swipe at the President of the United States, ever so pleasing to deep state Democrats who also are fooled into the Muslim politic, they learned absolutely nothing about the murders of their own children (who survived the abortion parody) that are preplanned in the Muslim plan book for elimination of all Jews and all free men and women in America. The Democrats would rather be thrilled by leaders who go over to a foreign country and extract a billion dollars to protect only their own prodigy--to hell with all other Americans. The Bidens of the world show us what the Muslim power does to develop a stranglehold on this land, and that's why the Democrats are currently favoring the Muslim power world. They think it is mankind's future, because they have thrown the Kingdom of God under the bus. Donald Trump has effectively put a break on that. The only way we can keep America great is to pray for President Trump, the family of his children, divided by divorce, but united by his caring, and his staff to withstand these interlopers who don't really give a damn about America, but who are sequestered into political groups chosen by the Democrats in lockstep with their Muslim powermongering big spenders to briefly fool Americans in those districts that Trump is bad, the deep state Democrats are good.

That's what's been put in America's pipe, and half of us have fallen for it. The other half will fight for the Bill of Rights and freedom of thought and our Christian forbears who founded this nation after getting thrown out of not only Europe, Russia, China, Africa, and every where else for being dissenters, but since we may good, the Muslim Politicians with murder for everyone except themselves is planted deep in their hearts and writings, are now up against not just men, but the Lord God and Father of Mankind and the true Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ and his army of devoted little old ladies and little old men, and a few out-of-this-world children and grandkids who will not be moved by foreign bullies who sent us all here to be one people their ancestors never wanted to see or think about again, because their royalty consider us as peasants. Unfortunately, they missed our God of kindness in the glare of their disingenuous, hatemongering, and lyingly horrid Muslim priest/politicians.

And that's what I think.

Edit: Oh yes, and georgephillip, thank you for showing how the Israelis had live captives. The Muslim bodies on the ground in WWII photos of showing how the Muslims used Hitler's German SS and other Euro-Nazis to resolve issues show not only lines of people but mounds, thousands deep, of Jews murdered in the killing camps of countries outside Germany where the literary bombs in news papers had devastated their people into the genocidal clutches of Muslim operatives who know that Peaceful Islam isn't true, but killing Jews is true, because Jews stand for the right and true spirit of mankind, and so do Christians, who believe in the teachings of a Jewish Rabbi who lived two thousand years ago, Jesus Christ.

Sample pictures of how six million Jewish lives ended in Europe:

th
th
th
hasbarabingo_pppa.jpg

The Muslims use a sneak attack to harm people they hate, and they hate America because we ended Hitler's Killing Spree by giving him the Karma he deserved for killing six million Jews in Germany, saving only Jews he had a use for--gifted scientists and physicians. Other than the handful he used like a ragmop, Hitler had no use for the ten million jews of Europe, so he sent 6 million to their death at the smarming behest of the Mullah of Jerusalem. See how that worked for him?

15 Saudi Muslims attacked the US on 911, and Trump is selling them more bombs. Can you figure that out?
tenor.gif
I can figure it out.

Their ass is grass if they do something naughty with the bombs, and they know this because they know President Trump is fair. The wrong side of fair when punished for kindness is annihilation. He ain't Obummer.
What's your definition of naughty?
YemenBus.jpg

Yemeni Children Just Killed by US Bombs!

"A report published by the U.S.-based University Network for Human Rights (UNHR) and Yemeni monitoring group Mwatana identified 27 air strikes launched by the Gulf alliance—led by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates—between April 2015 and April 2018, which they said were unlawful.

"The organizations said U.S.-made weapons were likely used in 25 of the attacks.

"In total, the 27 unlawful strikes killed at least 203 people and wounded close to 750.

"More than 120 children and at least 56 women were among the casualties, the report said.

"Among them was the April 2018 bombing of a wedding party, which killed 21 people and injured 97. The attack used an American-made GBU-12 Paveway II laser-guided bomb, according to the report.

"Not included in the scope of the report was the bombing of a school bus in August 2018, which killed as many as 51 people—40 of them children.

"According to CNN, the weapon used was a 500-pound laser-guided MK 82 bomb produced by U.S. company Lockheed Martin."

American bombs have killed hundreds of civilians, including children, in unlawful strikes on Yemen: Report

Forum List

Back