Rasmussen: Newt 45 Obama 43

This is good news

I hope Republicans get the hint and run Newt against Obama. There is no way a TelePrompTer reader could ever beat anyone as intelligent as Newt.

Yeah, I can see Obama's positive, uplifting ads now: Newt used his Fannie money to buy his wife jewelry.

Obama 2012. Mo' hope n' Better change. This time, for the better

This is good news

I hope Republicans get the hint and run Newt against Obama. There is no way a TelePrompTer reader could ever beat anyone as intelligent as Newt.

Newt told Obama to bring his telepromter to the debate after he (newt)wins the nomination for the GOP LOL:razz:

This is good news

I do believe that Newt will be able to out debate Obama.

But as always, it will come down to how the media presents the results of the debate.

LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™
President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama
RCP Average (11/8 - 11/29) - Obama +5.7
Obama (D) 48.7
Gingrich (R) 43.0

Rasmussen Reports1 (11/28 - 11/29) - Gingrich +2
Obama (D) 43
Gingrich (R) 45

Quinnipiac (11/14 - 11/20) - Obama +9
Obama (D) 49
Gingrich (R) 40

FOX News (11/13 - 11/15) - Obama +5
Obama (D) 46
Gingrich (R) 41

CNN/Opinion Research (11/11 - 11/13) - Obama +8
Obama (D) 53
Gingrich (R) 45

Pew Research (11/9 - 11/14) - Obama +12
Obama (D) 54
Gingrich (R) 42

PPP (D) (11/10 - 11/13) - Obama +6
Obama (D) 49
Gingrich (R) 43

McClatchy/Marist (11/8 - 11/10) - Obama +2
Obama (D) 47
Gingrich (R) 45

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
I'm sure that it was just an oversight that "LadyGunSlinger" just happened to select the one and only major poll conducted in November that shows Gingrich ahead of Obama.

The other 6 polls show just the opposite and the RCP Average, which combines all 7 polls, shows Obama consistently ahead with a +5.7 average.

Perhaps Christmas is coming early this year for Obama and his supporters, not Newt!

Last edited:
I like President-elect Newt.

How do you feel about his wife, the prosepective "Third Lady."

Once Newt starts making personal appearances with the new Misses his campaigning days will be over

Her hair looks like she uses a whole can of aqua net on it. And that nose? Newt should have spent some of that $500,000 Tiffany money on getting his wife a nose job because she looks like a parrot or a hawk.

But all good-natured kidding aside, she would be the first First Lady (that I"m aware of) who was sleeping with a future president while he was married to another woman. That can't make social conservatives very happy considering that they pride themselves as being paragons of moral <cough> leadership in a country of declining moral values.

This is good news

I do believe that Newt will be able to out debate Obama.

But as always, it will come down to how the media presents the results of the debate.

I respectfully ask all Dems to take it easy on old Newt. At least until Reoublicans give him the nomination.

Then we can see how Newt does against the master

LOL! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and Santa is bringing an early present to Newt! GO Newt GO!

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™
President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

General Election: Gingrich vs. Obama
RCP Average (11/8 - 11/29) - Obama +5.7
Obama (D) 48.7
Gingrich (R) 43.0

Rasmussen Reports1 (11/28 - 11/29) - Gingrich +2
Obama (D) 43
Gingrich (R) 45

Quinnipiac (11/14 - 11/20) - Obama +9
Obama (D) 49
Gingrich (R) 40

FOX News (11/13 - 11/15) - Obama +5
Obama (D) 46
Gingrich (R) 41

CNN/Opinion Research (11/11 - 11/13) - Obama +8
Obama (D) 53
Gingrich (R) 45

Pew Research (11/9 - 11/14) - Obama +12
Obama (D) 54
Gingrich (R) 42

PPP (D) (11/10 - 11/13) - Obama +6
Obama (D) 49
Gingrich (R) 43

McClatchy/Marist (11/8 - 11/10) - Obama +2
Obama (D) 47
Gingrich (R) 45

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
I'm sure that it was just an oversight that "LadyGunSlinger" just happened to select the one and only major poll conducted in November that shows Gingrich ahead of Obama.

The other 6 polls show just the opposite and the RCP Average, which combines all 7 polls, shows Obama consistently ahead with +5.7 average.

Perhaps Christmas is coming as early this year for Obama and his supporters, not Newt!

you need to understand......

anything that does not fit their view is obviously a liberal plot to discredit the politician they whoreship and therefore cant be trusted...... even if its fox news........

remember, republicans only accept what they agree with as truth and anything they disagree with as a lie........

I think the GOP should start courting Chris Christie again. With Obama's approval rating in the toilet like it is and considering Newt's small lead in the Rasmussen Poll, the GOP better give Christies another call.

I would love to see Christie be there but he isnt.. My hope is that NEWT wins and picks either Christie or Huckebee for his VP..

How do you feel about his wife, the prosepective "Third Lady."

Once Newt starts making personal appearances with the new Misses his campaigning days will be over

Her hair looks like she uses a whole can of aqua net on it. And that nose? Newt should have spent some of that $500,000 Tiffany money on getting his wife a nose job because she looks like a parrot or a hawk.

But all good-natured kidding aside, she would be the first First Lady (that I"m aware of) who was sleeping with a future president while he was married to another woman. That can't make social conservatives very happy considering that they pride themselves as being paragons of moral <cough> leadership in a country of declining moral values.

The woman is very high on the creep factor

Looks aside, her being a home wrecker will not endear her to the base. Neither will the Tiffany charge account appeal to a WalMart base

I think the GOP should start courting Chris Christie again. With Obama's approval rating in the toilet like it is and considering Newt's small lead in the Rasmussen Poll, the GOP better give Christies another call.

Christie/Rubio would have David Axelrod working overtime on the fix.

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports&#8482;

If an old Washington insider who has been caught dealing under the table, had to resign as speaker, philanderer of the third kind, married to a youngster for whom he maintains a half a million dollar jewelry tab at Tiffanys, lobbyist for Freddie and fannie..........can beat Obama..........he deserves to lose. Personally I think election day any one of those clowns will get their ass handed to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back