Rasmussen Reports 50% Approval President Trump

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Yea I know how the forum feels about polls. Make of this what you will.

Who takes polls? Who tells pollsters the truth? In 2016 polls said Trump had no chance.
Voters will decide what direction they want to take, and I don't think it will be toward the Leftists

The only one that matters is the one on Nov 3rd, and it doesn't matter if more people from the cities vote for plugs, it maters if the people outside the cities vote for Trump. Electoral votes count, not the hordes of urban parasites.

Who takes polls? Who tells pollsters the truth? In 2016 polls said Trump had no chance. Voters will decide what direction they want to take, and I don't think it will be toward the Leftists.
Most people see Biden as a moderate, not a leftist, at least not far left. This narrative is wearing thin with lots of people, including many Republicans that voted for Trump in 2016.

Republican Voters Against Trump- 87.5K subscribers & counting!

2zk2mn.jpg

Good ole Rasmussen

Whenever a Republican is on the ropes, they release a favorable poll

Who takes polls? Who tells pollsters the truth? In 2016 polls said Trump had no chance. Voters will decide what direction they want to take, and I don't think it will be toward the Leftists.
Most people see Biden as a moderate, not a leftist, at least not far left. This narrative is wearing thin with lots of people, including many Republicans that voted for Trump in 2016.

96.5K & counting follow "Black Voices For Trump 2020".

I know of no Democrats that are excited to vote for Joe Biden. In fact, most I talked to don't even like the guy, they just hate Trump more. I don't see how a candidate can win without exciting his base. But we'll see in November.

I know of no Democrats that are excited to vote for Joe Biden. In fact, most I talked to don't even like the guy, they just hate Trump more. I don't see how a candidate can win without exciting his base. But we'll see in November.
I don't know many Republicans excited about voting for Trump. Most, if they're going to do it again, will be holding their noses, because they know he stinks. Biden may not be many Dems first choice, but they know he will be bringing integrity and respect for ALL Americans to the office, something sorely lacking over the last few years.

I don't know many Republicans excited about voting for Trump. Most, if they're going to do it again, will be holding their noses, because they know he stinks. Biden may not be many Dems first choice, but they know he will be bringing integrity and respect for ALL Americans to the office, something sorely lacking over the last few years.
President Trump will defeat Senile Joe on November 3rd and the levels of Trump Derangement Syndrome will reach never before levels. It will lead to Civil War because the Communist Democrats will refuse to accept President Trump's reelection.

Maybe, but I see a lot of Trump signs out there and a lot of supporters happy to vote for him. I don't see to many Biden signs and I don't see the same excitement for him as I do Trump. I live in a primarily blue state. You would think I'd see Biden signs and not the Trump signs I'm seeing.

(The picture is from Michigan. Not the state I live in.)

2d1f5b56-b9a1-4695-9155-d2f20c85fe3f_1140x641.jpg

Maybe, but I see a lot of Trump signs out there and a lot of supporters happy to vote for him. I don't see to many Biden signs and I don't see the same excitement for him as I do Trump. I live in a primarily blue state. You would think I'd see Biden signs and not the Trump signs I'm seeing.

(The picture is from Michigan. Not the state I live in.)

2d1f5b56-b9a1-4695-9155-d2f20c85fe3f_1140x641.jpg
This doesn't happen in their Communist Democrat bubble that they live in:muahaha:

Even if Biden at his core is a moderate, the democrat party is Leftist, and Biden will be riding in the bus not driving it.
If you look at the policies Biden "adopted" from Bernie and AOC you can see they are all Leftist.
I'm sure the election in November will settle things for another 4-years, one way or the other.

Yea I know how the forum feels about polls. Make of this what you will.

The poll is clearly wrong as Trumps approval rating is at least 65 percent

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Most, if not all polls are wrong. When I postet this I thought the real approval is higher.

Biden's a Moderate for the American Communist Party bent on destroying the USA....see why you lose?

Even if Biden at his core is a moderate, the democrat party is Leftist, and Biden will be riding in the bus not driving it.
If you look at the policies Biden "adopted" from Bernie and AOC you can see they are all Leftist.
I'm sure the election in November will settle things for another 4-years, one way or the other.

Exactly. Biden is a proxy for the radical Left intent on the Fundamental Transformation of America.

Maybe you should check a political message board?

Exactly. Biden is a proxy for the radical Left intent on the Fundamental Transformation of America.
Yep. Biden is the "Trojan Horse" that's supposed to get the commies in the WH and the House, and the Senate.

Forum List

Back