Rasmussen: Trump approval hits 1 month high

Ah the great President Barack Hussein Obama.

Gallups 2017 Most Admired Man of the Year.

Thanks for the reminder.

You have an "O" ring around your mouth. Need a tissue?

Oh, you just used the best insult that you have...a gay joke?

Must be nice being 13 again.

It wasn't a joke.....

Conservatives never joke I get it. You just remain tediously boring and predictable.

Boring and predictable is some left loon like you trying to pump up the failed Obungles.

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

It wasn't a joke.....

Conservatives never joke I get it. You just remain tediously boring and predictable.

Boring and predictable is some left loon like you trying to pump up the failed Obungles.
I'd missed my coward IRA gal covering in the Midwest 2 nd grade pathetic insults.
Guess the stock market queen didn't quite have the brains of my daughter who founded a $150mm business under Obama.
Ah the uppity nixxer is irritating still isn't he?

You're freaking annoying, pal

obamaear.jpg

Ah the great President Barack Hussein Obama.

Gallups 2017 Most Admired Man of the Year.

Thanks for the reminder.

It wasn't a joke.....

Irony is lost on the C grabbers
Old white farts postings pics is their limit of humor

I suspect the ratings will go up as the economy takes off. Eventually even the MSM won't be able to hide the reality from their remaining watchers.

The economy "took off" under Obama. RWNJs are still lying about it.

As for the OP, even if true, ONE MONTH?

Rasmussen is counting on the fact that trumpkins can't count.

Yeah no, the Obama economy sucked ass for so long that "the recession" actually reached Alaska and did damage - that's bad shit right there.

Eventually ya'll are going to lose your narrative on the whole "it's Obama's economy," I'll be waiting for ya'lls next excuse as to why "capitalism is destroying everything!"
Why don't you look at the growth data?
Too much trouble?

I assume you can't do it by yourself
bikini graph Archives - The Political Carnival
And if you look beyond your 3% Cgrabber orgasm you will see Obama had 3% months.
Fake data then

I suspect the ratings will go up as the economy takes off. Eventually even the MSM won't be able to hide the reality from their remaining watchers.

That's irrelevant. This is a personal approval rating. For an entity self-arrested in the petulancy of a seven-year-old.

Don't know if anyone's taken a poll for it but I'd imagine Rump's approval is very high among grammar school age bullies.

No it's a poll of those folks who still watch the MSM. I'd say that most folks ain't watching, and sure as hell have better things to do than take stupid polls. I suspect it's college movements frankly.

Where do you see any info on the poll's methodology? In fact where do you see any link to any poll at all? All I get is Alex John Brinkley Jones, Purveyor of Fine Bullshit, claiming numbers with no link.

The same article admits that FiveThirtyEight's aggregate of all polls has it at 37.5% btw.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 12/4 - 12/27 -- 39.3 56.2 -16.9
Rasmussen Reports 12/21 - 12/27 1500 LV 46 53 -7
Economist/YouGov 12/24 - 12/26 1004 RV 43 53 -10
Gallup 12/22 - 12/26 1500 A 38 56 -18
Reuters/Ipsos 12/15 - 12/19 2492 A 35 60 -25
Quinnipiac 12/13 - 12/18 1230 RV 37 59 -22
CNN 12/14 - 12/17 898 RV 36 59 -23
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 12/13 - 12/15 900 A 41 56 -15
CNBC 12/10 - 12/13 800 A 42 49 -7
PPP (D) 12/11 - 12/12 862 RV 41 56 -15
Monmouth 12/10 - 12/12 702 RV 33 59 -26
Harvard-Harris 12/8 - 12/11 1989 RV 41 59 -18
Marist 12/4 - 12/7 1079 RV 39 55 -16
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL

Those look approximately like the approval numbers for a dinner of liver and onions with prunes for dessert.

The economy "took off" under Obama. RWNJs are still lying about it.

As for the OP, even if true, ONE MONTH?

Rasmussen is counting on the fact that trumpkins can't count.

Obungle's "economy" was anemic at best.

It was worse under him than even under Bush which was bad enough.the sad facts are Obama expanded everything Bush got started including ruining the economy. Trump unlike the last several bozo presidents we have had,is bringing jobs back to america.

here it is all in black and white.

Every one of President Obama's signature programs, starting with Obamacare, have brought nothing but death, destruction and economic ruin to the American people. Today, Obamacare is totally collapsing, as millions of working families, living just above the poverty level, are facing premium hikes of 60-70 percent a year, as coverage shrinks.
Obama's Legacy: Death, Destruction and Economic Ruin

proof that Obama expanded everything Bush got started.

For every innocent person killed abroad by Obama's drone wars, overseen personally by President Obama through his regular Tuesday "kill sessions" at the White House,

old rocks troll is black obviously the fact he is so much in denial mode here.lol

pesky facts old rocks is in denial mode on. LOL. as everyone knows,Bush left Obama quite a huge mess when he left office,sadly.Obama expanded that mess that Bush started and made the economy an even bigger mess than it was under Bush for Trump.

pics in a video speak a thousand words.lol

Obama has ruined the economy. Stores are closing. Jobs are being lost.:thup:

That's irrelevant. This is a personal approval rating. For an entity self-arrested in the petulancy of a seven-year-old.

Don't know if anyone's taken a poll for it but I'd imagine Rump's approval is very high among grammar school age bullies.

No it's a poll of those folks who still watch the MSM. I'd say that most folks ain't watching, and sure as hell have better things to do than take stupid polls. I suspect it's college movements frankly.

Where do you see any info on the poll's methodology? In fact where do you see any link to any poll at all? All I get is Alex John Brinkley Jones, Purveyor of Fine Bullshit, claiming numbers with no link.

The same article admits that FiveThirtyEight's aggregate of all polls has it at 37.5% btw.

Son I didn't give any numbers, nor did I give a poll. I don't believe in polls because pretty much anyone can make a poll say anything they want it to. Polls are bullshit, all of them.

All I'm saying is that a vast swath of the American public is onto the fact that the MSM is full of shit and they've stopped watching it. The polls the MSM cite are polls they do of folks watching their shows - which means, they're automatically biased. The ones put out by right leaning sites are also biased, automatically, inherently biased.

RASMUSSEN: Trump Approval Hits 1 Month High
President Donald Trump hit 45 percent approval in the daily Rasmussen approval tracking poll Wednesday, marking his highest since November 15.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti American won't accept because they prefer to believe the msm bs lies rather than the truth. Their lies are their bible of truth I tell yah . LMFAO

:lol:

You know how many points are in a hundred?

By the way, this just in -- we usually form plurals by adding the letter S.
funny-pictures-dumpaday-375.jpg

Son I didn't give any numbers, nor did I give a poll. I don't believe in polls because pretty much anyone can make a poll say anything they want it to. Polls are bullshit, all of them.

All I'm saying is that a vast swath of the American public is onto the fact that the MSM is full of shit and they've stopped watching it. The polls the MSM cite are polls they do of folks watching their shows - which means, they're automatically biased. The ones put out by right leaning sites are also biased, automatically, inherently biased.

Show me where the poll has anything to do with the "MSM". Show me any link to this purported poll at all.

Kinda odd that you "don't believe in polls" and yet simultaneously believe this one is derived from the MSM, without any evidence. Doncha think?

Having it both ways: Priceless

"Son" :rofl:

It wasn't a joke.....

I'd missed my coward IRA gal covering in the Midwest 2 nd grade pathetic insults.
Guess the stock market queen didn't quite have the brains of my daughter who founded a $150mm business under Obama.

kinda like you prove you have a second grade intelligence the fact you cant accept evidence Obama is a kenyon.:rolleyes::rofl:

It wasn't a joke.....

Yeah sure ....another internet millionaire. A dime a dozen

Can you tell I think you're full of it?

Show me where the poll has anything to do with the "MSM". Show me any link to this purported poll at all.

Kinda odd that you "don't believe in polls" and yet simultaneously believe this one is derived from the MSM, without any evidence. Doncha think?

Come off it Pogo, I know you're not that stupid; don't try to pretend to be it just makes you look like a partisan hack.

Many of the polls being talked about in here are MSM polls, but as I said, it doesn't matter /who/ does the polls, they're all inherently biased.

President Donald Trump hit 45 percent approval in the daily Rasmussen approval tracking poll Wednesday, marking his highest since November 15.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti American won't accept because they prefer to believe the msm bs lies rather than the truth. Their lies are their bible of truth I tell yah . LMFAO
And it's going only higher from here, as the tax bill kicks in and people see more money in their pockets, and less govt. intrusiveness. Regardless of what the fake news media will say.

And it's going only higher from here, as the tax bill kicks in and people see more money in their pockets, and less govt. intrusiveness. Regardless of what the fake news media will say.

People earning a paycheck are going to see their economic status fall further behind people this Great Tax Heist benefits.

People earning a paycheck will see there may be small tax breaks today, but will lose them in the coming years as the beneficiaries of the Great Tax Heist see their breaks remain.

People earning a paycheck will see a deficit explode from the current 660 Million (in good economic times) to become greater than any deficit President Obama had coming out of the Great Recession. They will ask why they're going to be asked to pay more while the beneficiaries of the Great Tax Heist get offered more.

Last edited:
I did see that the market reached record highs yesterday for the 71st time in 2017.

No opinion poll. Fact.

Come off it Pogo, I know you're not that stupid; don't try to pretend to be it just makes you look like a partisan hack.

Many of the polls being talked about in here are MSM polls, but as I said, it doesn't matter /who/ does the polls, they're all inherently biased.

I asked you how you have the basis that this alleged poll is of "folks who still watch the MSM".
And the record shows you have no answer.

I asked you how you have the basis that this alleged poll is of "folks who still watch the MSM".

Which poll was I "incorrectly" talking about? There were /many/ polls being touted in the thread, I noted that the ones which were being posted up as some kind of evidence were MSM biased polls, and I also noted that /all/ polls are inherently biased.

That was, and continues to be, my answer. ~shrug~

Watch Rubin's recent interview with the former National Public Radio CEO about "leaving the liberal bubble" and you should be able to get what I'm saying. They're both far more... patient with their wording than I.

Which poll was I "incorrectly" talking about? There were /many/ polls being touted in the thread, I noted that the ones which were being posted up as some kind of evidence were MSM biased polls, and I also noted that /all/ polls are inherently biased.

That was, and continues to be, my answer. ~shrug~

Watch Rubin's recent interview with the former National Public Radio CEO about "leaving the liberal bubble" and you should be able to get what I'm saying. They're both far more... patient with their wording than I.

What continues to have been your assertion is that this specific poll was targeted to "those who still watch MSM" and more problematically that they're "all biased". Not only can't you back either of those up but the blanket statement reveals you just don't know how polls work. There's absolutely a science to designing polls so that they're not biased.

Sure it's possible to put a biased one together or a 'push-poll". I've dealt with both, and the difference is clear, but the fact that it's possible to bias a poll in no way means they 'all" are. That's why you first examine the methodology, which will quickly reveal whether that bias is there or not. And for this poll we don't have one. So far we don't even have a link to a poll at all, just Alex Freaking Jones claiming it exists. Without some meat on those bones it's impossible to say who it surveyed, or what it actually says.

Forum List

Back