RATINGS are IN for Biden’s First Address, and it’s Abysmal!

Except he wasn’t disgraced, he was twice exonerated, and when giving the speeches he was President, not former.

And who says he will only be a one-term President?
He left in the disgrace of the Insurrection of January 6th.

Telling the insurrectionists, "I love you, go home in peace" while blowing them kisses.

If that wasn't a disgrace then nothing is.
Yea okay. Still butthurt over some broken windows and humiliated ComgressCritters that “fled for their lives” from unarmed flag waiving protesters. :itsok:

When the day comes for a real insurrection you guys won’t last 5 minutes.

Mike Lindell was on Tucker Carlson tonight. He said the results in the Arizona recount was so devastating that the rest of the states would fall like dominoes and begin their recounts. He also said or implied that he would bet everything he owned that DJT would be back in the White House by August. Could I get a mess of funnies for this post?

Yea okay. Still butthurt over some broken windows and humiliated ComgressCritters that “fled for their lives” from unarmed flag waiving protesters. :itsok:

When the day comes for a real insurrection you guys won’t last 5 minutes.
I love this pro-crime rhetoric from your Trumpster insurrectionist-supporters.

Thank you. :D

"caring, inspiring, & bold"

Just like Germans with Hitler:

hitlerproudofliberals.jpg

Mike Lindell was on Tucker Carlson tonight. He said the results in the Arizona recount was so devastating that the rest of the states would fall like dominoes and begin their recounts. He also said or implied that he would bet everything he owned that DJT would be back in the White House by August. Could I get a mess of funnies for this post?
Trump famously said, "I have investigators in Kenya right now looking into things and you wouldn't b'leev what they're finding out about Obama!"

Let us bet your membership on this site that Arizona and other states will "fall like dominoes." Put up or shut up liar.

#LOLQOP #ToFunny #QCLASSIC

OP, you mean disgraced, twice-impeached, one-term, former President Trump.

Don't you?
Poor MarxATL, you try to insult President Trump, yet your guy can’t even best him on President Trump’s worst day, which was 37 million viewers. :itsok:

Except Biden beat him and his sagging raggedy ass by over 7 million votes ... that matters more ..

1619748886392.png
1619748937084.png

Couldn’t see that coming:

26.9 million versus President Trump’s 48 million.

“Most popular President ever”. :laughing0301:

It's funny how you guys attach so much importance to ratings and crowd sizes as a measure of popularity.

Mussolini did as well. He drew huge crowds.

It's funny how you guys attach so much importance to ratings and crowd sizes as a measure of popularity.
It's a Pew Research poll for "conservatives" and a Gallup poll for liberals who prefer horse races to church on Sunday.

Trump famously said, "I have investigators in Kenya right now looking into things and you wouldn't b'leev what they're finding out about Obama!"

Let us bet your membership on this site that Arizona and other states will "fall like dominoes." Put up or shut up liar.

#LOLQOP #ToFunny #QCLASSIC

1619749489750.png

Couldn’t see that coming:

26.9 million versus President Trump’s 48 million.

“Most popular President ever”. :laughing0301:

The greatest administration in U.S history! The numbers are going to go up, just watch!

Trump predicted last year that any American who wanted a vaccine would be able to get one by April 2021. People scoffed. Trump was right, again

Nearly 30 million were done by the time Trump left office. And Trump had ordered ~800 million doses.

The first vaccine was not approved until December 11, 2020.

PS Biden and Harris attacked the vaccines multiple times in 2020.

Forum List

Back