Ray Epps Sues Fox

How interesting to see all the non-sentient leftists who have spent two tests babbling about an insurrection now making their champion the fellow who led it.

Or this Ray Epps?

ray-epps-confirms-text-under-oath-i-orchestrated-it-so-we-v0-71604oxuu29a1.jpg

How interesting to see all the non-sentient leftists who have spent two tests babbling about an insurrection now making their champion the fellow who led it.
Ray Epps led the Insurrection?

That is the big post from you fuckup. Ray was just a fuckup on a nose ring like the rest of you idiots.

conservatives have always argued that Mr. Epps would not sue, because he was be afraid of discovery or something.

If Fox News does not prove this guy was an FBI informant they are going to have to shell out lots and lots of millions as they did when they lied about Dominion machines:

hey stupid....why isn't he still in the gulag for inciting violence and riot?????????????????????????????????

we have grandmothers there still you bullshit artist

conservatives have always argued that Mr. Epps would not sue, because he was be afraid of discovery or something.

If Fox News does not prove this guy was an FBI informant they are going to have to shell out lots and lots of millions as they did when they lied about Dominion machines:

👋 fake Jake

On topic, I literally couldn't care less. Like all the other media fox is garbage. Hope they all go belly up.

Ray Epps is officially suing Fox News. He is also suing Tucker Carlson. Given the Discovery about Fox and Carlson already this can't be good. What will the MAGAs do now?

Remember all the retards on this site who claimed he wouldn't sue? LOL

And Fox still has the $2.7 billion suit from Smartmatic still pending.

The orange douchebag was right. There is so much winning!

Last edited:
every single time my fellow conservatives, say that somebody is going to see horrible things during discovery, that person wins the lawsuit.
You don’t have any “fellow” conservatives. Everyone knows you’re a liar. Many of you far left wing liberals lie like that an awful lot.

Forum List

Back