reading about slavery enrages me

Here’s a short vid I think you’ll appreciate, Tehon ....

Thanks, it is an interesting perspective.

She was once a liberal who voted democrat.

I know.

Don't they say that people get more conservative with age? Do you think it's true?

It hasn't been my experience.

I think people become more conservative as they mature.

I haven't grown up yet. You could be right.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
I’m just thrilled Hillary and Obama brought slavery back to Africa.

Good times return!

What You Need to Know About the Libyan Slave Trade
That is fucked up.

You know Gaddafi was trying to protect the migrants. The West turned it around and portrayed it as an attack on his people. They should be tried for it. Obama and Clinton.

Here’s a short vid I think you’ll appreciate, Tehon ....

I know.

Don't they say that people get more conservative with age? Do you think it's true?

I’m also a kid at heart. :)

I know.

Stay young.

Basques aren't black, wtf? Different from Castillians, yes. They're their own thing. Kinda like Spanish Gypsies n shit.

I just saw a "Feed the children" on TV thing. Fuck them, they want to kill the whites and take their land and not grow crops and the children starve. I'm not donating a damn thing. It's yours, baby!

I know.

Stay young.
Indeed.
I’ll also keep fighting and exposing democrats. I’m sick and tired of them taking advantage of blacks.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
Strange. Don’t you think? Because in the looong and storied history of slavery; Americas participation in the practice was very brief, and geographically isolated... Look into the Barbary slave trade.

Last edited:
I know.

Stay young.
Indeed.
I’ll also keep fighting and exposing democrats. I’m sick and tired of them taking advantage of blacks.
Do your thing, brother. I'm not all that fond of them either.

If I had an ancestor who was a slave, I would try to find out as much as possible about my fore fathers. And I would be so proud, my hair would stand on end! Anger...nah! Admiration!
This is a topic of interest to me. I read a book written by a gentleman who's ancestors were slave owners. He found his family records and started looking up the families of the slaves his family owned and wrote the book about it. Edward Ball was his name. Good book.
What was the title of the book?

Stay young.
Indeed.
Do your thing, brother. I'm not all that fond of them either.
You’re a good man, Tehon.

That’s what everyone tells me.
I can imagine.
Now that we know democrats are using blacks for votes, and blacks harbor racist feelings towards whites....how do we fix this?
I'm not sure how we fix it.

A great injustice was committed. First we should acknowledge it.

It seems we still have people looking to justify it.
A great injustice is still being committed. Instead of creating jobs and opportunities for blacks, democrats insist on keeping them dependent.

I’m glad blacks are starting to see how democrats have been using them.
It's unfortunate that you are not smart enough to see how you are being used.

Politicians don't create jobs. We have job creators for that. I thought everything was peachy now that Trump is in the white house.
However, politicians make the laws and regulations that allow or deter job growth.

If I had an ancestor who was a slave, I would try to find out as much as possible about my fore fathers. And I would be so proud, my hair would stand on end! Anger...nah! Admiration!
This is a topic of interest to me. I read a book written by a gentleman who's ancestors were slave owners. He found his family records and started looking up the families of the slaves his family owned and wrote the book about it. Edward Ball was his name. Good book.
Slaves in the Family by Edward Ball

Slaves in the Family by Edward Ball
That sounds like an excellent book!

Do you realize that if blacks were not brought here that you might not be here now?
You can't justify it. It is twisted that you would even try.

And why would someone think that statement was trying to justify slavery? No part of it did.
It's just looking at life in whole, taking away something positive from a negative. Actually if any of us were
to change our ancestors history drastically we would not exist at all.

Do you realize that if blacks were not brought here that you might not be here now?

And why would someone think that statement was trying to justify slavery? No part of it did.
It's just looking at life in whole, taking away something positive from a negative. Actually if any of us were
Are you for real?

I said it was bad.

Jackson said if it wasn't for it we might not be here.

That is a justification for it.

Are you for real?

I said it was bad.

Jackson said if it wasn't for it we might not be here.

That is a justification for it.
That is hardly a justification for slavery. It just happens to be a true fact...not their reason for having it.

Forum List

Back