Ready To Admit You Made A Huggggge Mistake???

In our country, laws are enacted by the legislature, administered by the executive and interpreted by the judiciary. Can legislatures be expected to ratify statutes that address every minute detail of policy? The most probable answer is “no.” Therefore, it may be realistic to permit delegation of some legislative powers. Questions typically arise, however, over which powers can be delegated, to whom and to what extent.

If a State legislature says a certain school is to be used as a polling place but the school burns down the day before the election, does the voting still have to occur in the school remains if the legislature is not in session?

Drop back when you are ready to admit you are lying scum, out to shield your party.

Companies went nuts because of regan and his tax cuts. Look at how the wealth disparity shot up directly after his 81 cuts. The rich soaked up all the money in our economy. None of your listed presidents dealt with a pandemic and global shutdown that involved printing trillions of dollars and watering down our currency. That’s why we have inflation now. The whole world does
So no new rich folks were added?

In our country, laws are enacted by the legislature, administered by the executive and interpreted by the judiciary. Can legislatures be expected to ratify statutes that address every minute detail of policy? The most probable answer is “no.” Therefore, it may be realistic to permit delegation of some legislative powers. Questions typically arise, however, over which powers can be delegated, to whom and to what extent.

If a State legislature says a certain school is to be used as a polling place but the school burns down the day before the election, does the voting still have to occur in the school remains if the legislature is not in session?
Post a link

Speaking of liars....you......especially those who lie in the interests of the Democrts....did you write this?

" There aren’t so many racist hoaxes. There have been a few."

Here's 28 pages of them:
Way to skim right over and ignore the blatant lies I just called you out on. What a joke you are

12 thousand of them by your party, the Democrats, and it meant arson, assault, murder, domestic terrorism.

You know that, you lying scum.

Your sort told them to commit these acts, and then released them forthwith.

When, exactly, did you become a Nazi????

Was it the same time you learned to hate America????
You don’t get to redefine words. When you say Kamala said “riots” and she really said “protests” you are just lying. Plain and simple.

You don’t get to redefine words. When you say Kamala said “riots” and she really said “protests” you are just lying. Plain and simple.
Riots, you don’t get to change facts with your opinion

Let this be the central element of your demise: you deny that the 'protests' were the 12 thousand riots, and that your party, the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats....didn't tell them riots to continue, pay the bail for any arrested, and refuse to prosecute any who were arrested.

You are lying scum, and it is evident to all.

I hope readers have the time to peruse all of the other lies of yours that I have exposed in this thread.

Let this be the central element of your demise: you deny that the 'protests' were the 12 thousand riots, and that your party, the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats....didn't tell them riots to continue, pay the bail for any arrested, and refuse to prosecute any who were arrested.

You are lying scum, and it is evident to all.

I hope readers have the time to peruse all of the other lies of yours that I have exposed in this thread.
The protests involved millions of people. The riots involved a fraction of that. When somebody says protests and you regurgitate it and quote them saying riots. You are simply lying. You can twist and turn your way out of that.

The protests involved millions of people. The riots involved a fraction of that. When somebody says protests and you regurgitate it and quote them saying riots. You are simply lying. You can twist and turn your way out of that.
well when they are riots, why wouldn't they be called riots?

hmmmm, that seems odd even from you.

So Reginald Denny wasn't a victim of a riot?

Not 'people' and not Americans.....

....Democrats.

Wrong again. To be a democrat you have to be an actual person and an American. Damn, you can’t even get the basics right.

Stop whining and stop begging. You’re embarrassing yourself. You were given the opportunity to be honest and your couldn’t do it: too much practice in the other direction, I suppose. A person with more worthy upbringing would have admitted that they absorbed all the lies of the Left and had been trained to never question them.

I never lie, as you've admitted by being unable to provide any such.

Good work.
You lied in the first post of this thread. It's well established that you Biden voters can't name policies of Trump you voted against..... His withdrawal from the Paris accords is one of many.

I'm sure I could find many more if I took the time. So let's not waste time pretending what you do is try to generate fact based discussion. What you do is spew fatuous garbage in the hope of eliciting replies. Something I'm not going to do any longer since you are among the most dishonest, duplicitous posters I've ever encountered.

Forum List

Back