Reagan blamed Jimmy Carter for years, Roosevelt blamed Herbert Hoover for years

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Why didn't Obama blame George W. Bush? The mess he assumed was worse than any of that. The Bush mess was the worst during my lifetime......'course I'm just 81.

If Bush hadn't handed the banks $700 billion(With a B) in 2008 the American economy would have gone "belly up"

Why didn't Obama blame George W. Bush? The mess he assumed was worse than any of that. The Bush mess was the worst during my lifetime......'course I'm just 81.

If Bush hadn't handed the banks $700 billion(With a B) in 2008 the American economy would have gone "belly up"

Newsflash...it did go bellyup despite the bailout(s). Isn't it hard to be against the rich getting richer when people support bailouts.

Because Cambell, the government is not monolithic and run by 1 man. It is a bunch of moving parts, supposedly working in concert for us.

Now, Bush was in office, and his administration deserves the blame, but both of our party's had their fingers in this mess. It was a failure of Bush, and a failure of our government in total.

If you don't want to accept that, show us a Democratic government official screaming anywhere in the months prior we were in trouble.

As a Conservative, I accept that Bush screwed the pooch big time, but to say I should have listened to the Democrats warning me it was coming is ridiculous, because all I heard coming from either side was.............crickets!

It's a rhetorical device which eliminates the need for Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles to

a) reflect on their complicity in the near destruction of America

b) the utter bankruptcy of Supply Side Idiocy

c) engage in actual objective comparisons

Consider that, for all the jibber jabber about "revolution", nearly 60% of Teabaggers polled in 2010 approved of the job done by Babs' Mutant Spawn...

You are senile. The TARP was voted on and passed congress, payed back with interest. And no matter how many times you chant your mindless religious doctrine Bush didn't crash the economy, many factors were involved, discussed many times. And no one can receive it for you.

Because Cambell, the government is not monolithic and run by 1 man. It is a bunch of moving parts, supposedly working in concert for us.

Now, Bush was in office, and his administration deserves the blame, but both of our party's had their fingers in this mess. It was a failure of Bush, and a failure of our government in total.

If you don't want to accept that, show us a Democratic government official screaming anywhere in the months prior we were in trouble.

As a Conservative, I accept that Bush screwed the pooch big time, but to say I should have listened to the Democrats warning me it was coming is ridiculous, because all I heard coming from either side was.............crickets!

People who presciently argued that Scrub was a fucking disaster of historic proportions were derided by the Useful Idiot as "Moonbats".....

We prefer "Charter Members of the 6%"...

We'll be blaming Obama for years for all of his fuck-ups. We will never see another black President.

Had about all you can take of THIS

jpg

?

First of all being 81 is NO excuse for NOT doing a little Internet Research! Being DUMB and ignorant maybe though!

A) You wrote: Why didn't Obama blame George W. Bush?
A Google search of "Obama blames Bush.". About 6,230 results (0.38 seconds)
A Google search of "Obama blames prior administration" About 469,000 results (0.69 seconds)
Over 475,000 results of Obama BLAMING BUSH! Please Obama has blamed Bush!
B) Bush didn't "HAND" $700 billion you dummy!
FACTS!!! Here are the FACTS
1) It wasn't $700 Billion HANDED.....
2) It was $616 B LENT.
3) Of which as any idiot can see from the below has been paid back and then some...a $56 Billion profit! A 9% return on the investment idiot!
Source: Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica
C) Worse in your life time was Carter's Misery Index ...remember that you obvious victim of selective amnesia.

TARP092415.png

Carter's Misery Index: Misery index (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WHO you forgetful old man has the HIGHEST Average ?? Carter at 16.26 and I lived through that just as YOU did!
Who's misery index is higher the GWB? OBAMA's at 9.41..
By the way dummy the Misery index with the greatest decline (which is GOOD! dummy) was Reagan RIGHT after CARTER!

Miseryindex.png

You are senile. The TARP was voted on and passed congress, payed back with interest. And no matter how many times you chant your mindless religious doctrine Bush didn't crash the economy, many factors were involved, discussed many times. And no one can receive it for you.

IceIce,

Is there ANY part of his disastrous legacy for which you are prepared to hold Scrub responsible?

First of all being 81 is NO excuse for NOT doing a little Internet Research! Being DUMB and ignorant maybe though!

A Google search of "Obama blames prior administration" About 469,000 results (0.69 seconds)
2) It was $616 B LENT.
3) Of which as any idiot can see from the below has been paid back and then some...a $56 Billion profit! A 9% return on the investment idiot!
C) Worse in your life time was Carter's Misery Index ...remember that you obvious victim of selective amnesia.

View attachment 64985

Carter's Misery Index: Misery index (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WHO you forgetful old man has the HIGHEST Average ?? Carter at 16.26 and I lived through that just as YOU did!
By the way dummy the Misery index with the greatest decline (which is GOOD! dummy) was Reagan RIGHT after CARTER!

View attachment 64987

The "Misery Index" is a bunch of crap......explain what discretion a POTUS enjoys to control inflation.....

If Inflation is so bad, how come the Fed is currently doing everything in its power to increase it? :dunno:

We'll be blaming Obama for years for all of his fuck-ups. We will never see another black President.

jpg

?

A positive growth in GDP yes.
Compared to history though a 1% GDP increase is NOT growing in comparison to national debt growth.

Second Obama hates capitalism!
I mean you tell me what other president has said he wants to see 1,400 companies go out of business, causing 450,000 people to be unemployed and the loss of $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local and property taxes revenue?
What other president has said:
" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.
Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) http://www.BattleBornPAC.com
This is certainly not a pro-business, pro-GDP president.

Finally Obama HAS of to date NEVER nor has any other president ever had events like these that occurred during GWB.

Recession
Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because you don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like football length tankers... it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does
a "RECESSION"... it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!
Source: USATODAY.com - It's official: 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $8 trillion market loss
Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $5 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year! $5 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue
PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $8 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 - and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source: The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!!
Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets. Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York.
Are you aware this happened???
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: 10 Events That Rocked the Financial World
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

$1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history.
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
Costliest U.S. Weather Disasters | Weather Underground

THESE events OCCURRED!
YET in SPITE of :
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts...
In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property.. IN SPITE of that:

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
Historical Tables

IceIce,

Is there ANY part of his disastrous legacy for which you are prepared to hold Scrub responsible?

I will never defend much of the Bush legacy, but one thing I do notice, is that you have trouble refuting figures.

In my opinion, Bush was awful, but not as bad as Obama.

Crisis happens, and has happened throughout our history. The guy/gals administration who was in power when it happened gets the blame, and probably rightfully so. But the person who follows is supposed to get us back. At this, Obama has failed miserably, like it or not!

jpg

?

And to think all we had to do was borrow an extra years worth GDP, $13 Trillion of "unpatriotic debt" to get there!

Well done Macaca Joe! Well done!

Yesterday it was 14 trillion......and I invited you to show me your math....at which point you took a runner...

let's try it again...

And anybody with half a brain (which excludes dimocrap scum) knows that the Lying Cocksucker is jiggering the Unemployment numbers.

95 Million Americans out of the work force. Unbelievable number. Unfuckingbelievable. Nearly 1 in 3 Americans, total. Nearly two out of every five adults.

And spare me the BULLSHIT 'aging population' crap. Only 14% of Americans are over 65. And a lot of them need to work. But can't. Because dimocraps SUCK

dimocraps are scum

and the people they vote for aren't any better

2) It was $616 B LENT.

View attachment 64985

View attachment 64987

The "Misery Index" is a bunch of crap......explain what discretion a POTUS enjoys to control inflation.....

Pretty damn simple idiot!
Obama has signed the fewest oil leases on Federal land than Bush did.
Obama’s Drilling Denials
Why in the hell do we have gas today selling at $1.50/gallon ? Bigger supply due to Bush's positive efforts to increase production.
Then after Obama's gone WATCH gas prices climb because production will have declined and supply will decrease... all because the ONLY true way
a president can affect supply and demand is Federal land oil leases.

Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 10.41.01 AM.png

IceIce,

I will never defend much of the Bush legacy, but one thing I do notice, is that you have trouble refuting figures.

In my opinion, Bush was awful, but not as bad as Obama.

Crisis happens, and has happened throughout our history. The guy/gals administration who was in power when it happened gets the blame, and probably rightfully so. But the person who follows is supposed to get us back. At this, Obama has failed miserably, like it or not!
is that you have trouble refuting figures.

Bring 'em.........I'll be back after I blast these pecs to address them....

Be sure to include your sources....

Forum List

Back