Reagan D-Day Tribute

D-Day Tribute - YouTube
Due to very positive feedback I have posted President Reagan's D-Day tribute from 1984. Compare to Obama and his current actions. I warn you Reagan will move you to tears. A REAL PRESIDENT.

Wasn't this the speech where they set up at the wrong beachhead because it made a more photogenic background? I believe it was.

Ah. Nothing like "reality".

Reagan's reason why he never served in combat was from poor eyesight. Yet rarely did you ever see him wearing glasses...
But I did vote for him in 1980....Not again have I ever voted GOP again...

Didn't keep him from playing football, and no, he was never never seen with glasses or contacts. My father went in on his 17th birthday; he said if you "could walk" the military would let you in. He wore glasses from age 12-13 on. Still, in terms of history, he may have been what America needed at the time.

D-Day Tribute - YouTube
Due to very positive feedback I have posted President Reagan's D-Day tribute from 1984. Compare to Obama and his current actions. I warn you Reagan will move you to tears. A REAL PRESIDENT.

It was a great speech.

He did inspire many Americans. However, as a President, historians rank him as low mediocre. He spent us into debt as fast as any. Bush II & Obama continue the trend. The last President that lowered the annual deficit & national debt was Clinton.

Forum List

Back