Reagan Democrats, Hillary Republicans?

Anyone who votes for Hillary Clinton is not, nor have they ever been, a Republican.

Anyone who votes for Hillary Clinton is not, nor have they ever been, a Republican.
From the article: :laugh2:

"Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans."

From the article: :laugh2:

"Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans."

So what? I admired Reagan to a degree, but I am no Republican, and never have been.

LOL It is hilarious that those who proclaim facts in 'superlatives' which cannot be true are almost always anti Democratic & anti democratic. It is hyperbole / exaggeration on steroids and yet, something they actually believe (reality challenged).

In fact HRC was once a Republican, before she repented. Other Republicans have been tossed under the bus as RINO's by the new iteration of conservatives, who actually believe they know THE TRUTH - which is also hysterically funny (they don't even know the history of the US).

There have been too many libs in the GOP, if some vote for Hillary, especially the filthy rich, it's of no surprise. Hillary is the only establishment candidate left.

There have been too many libs in the GOP, if some vote for Hillary, especially the filthy rich, it's of no surprise. Hillary is the only establishment candidate left.

What is Trump and Sanders if not members of the Establishment? Sanders is a POL and Trump is a Capitalist. Simply parroting a popular word and believing it to be instructive is foolish. HRC is famous for stating "it takes a village to raise a child", and she supports universal health care, both seem to be more anti establishment than Trump who is the quintessential capitalist.

What is Trump and Sanders if not members of the Establishment? Sanders is a POL and Trump is a Capitalist. Simply parroting a popular word and believing it to be instructive is foolish. HRC is famous for stating "it takes a village to raise a child", and she supports universal health care, both seem to be more anti establishment than Trump who is the quintessential capitalist.
No, sane people don't think Trump and Sanders are establishment guys. You don't even know what we're talking about. Go clean your room.

From the article:"Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans."
So what? I admired Reagan to a degree, but I am no Republican, and never have been.
So, you're no Republican, but you get to say who is a Republican?!?! :rolleyes:

From the article:"Doug Elmets' home sits as a proud time capsule to his Reagan-era roots: Framed pictures adorn the walls of a 21-year-old Elmets gripping the hand of his political hero, President Ronald Reagan; a two-foot tall bronze statue of the 40th President sits on an end table; his signed letter of congratulations to Elmets and his wife, both former White House staffers, hangs in the bookshelf surrounded by nonfiction books written by Republicans."
So, you're no Republican, but you get to say who is a Republican?!?! :rolleyes:

No, but I can express an opinion, just like you.

Forum List

Back