Reagan, worst prez in our lifetime

REAGANSMOKING.jpg

Reagan cut taxes for the Rich, increased taxes on the Middle Class. Reagan was a serial tax raiser.
Tripled the National Debt, made the United States a debtor nation
Iran/Contra
Reagan funded Terrorists
Unemployment issues; Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously - even more than the Bush Dynasty.
Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million Undocumented Immigrants
Ignoring AIDS; he refused to even utter the word
His attack on Unions and the Middle Class
GREAT THOUGHTS OF RONALD REAGAN

"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?" -- Ronald Reagan (Governor of California), quoted in the Sacramento Bee, opposing expansion of Redwood National Park, March 3, 1966

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --Ronald Reagan (Republican candidate for president), quoted in the Burlington (Vermont) Free Press, February 15, 1980

"It's silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas." --Ronald Reagan (candidate for Governor of California), interviewed in the Fresno Bee, October 10, 1965

"...the moral equal of our Founding Fathers." --President Reagan, describing the Nicaraguan contras, March 1, 1985

"Fascism was really the basis for the New Deal." --Ronald Reagan, quoted in Time, May 17, 1976

"...a faceless mass, waiting for handouts." --Ronald Reagan, 1965. (Description of Medicaid recipients.)

"Unemployment insurance is a pre-paid vacation for freeloaders." --California Governor Ronald Reagan, in the Sacramento Bee, April 28, 1966

"We were told four years ago that 17 million people went to bed hungry every night. Well, that was probably true. They were all on a diet." --Ronald Reagan, TV speech, October 27, 1964

reagan3.jpg

US: 8 reasons why Ronald Reagan was the worst President of our lifetime -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

Criminalize Conservatism: Reagan: Worst President of Our Lifetime

Anyone want to add anything?
Here is what bothers me about reagan.
When Iranians over ran our embassy in Iran and took 52 Americans hostage they were committing an act of war against the United States. President Carter knew that if he responded and attacked Iran the hostages would immediately be put to death so he tried to broker a deal with the Iranians. The Iranians refused to deal with Carter.
However, while this was going on george h. w. bush made a secret trip to France where it was reported he met with Iranian officials.
As the hostage crisis dragged on campaigning for the next election in America was taking place. During the campaigning reagan used the crisis to his advantage and defeated Carter.
Here is where it starts to get crazy. On the day of reagan's inauguration the Iranians assembled all the hostages and loaded them on planes. Strangely, these planes were held on the ground while the inauguration was taking place in Washington. At the moment reagan took the oath of office the planes were released and started bringing the hostages home.
With the hostages being free and out of the hands of the Iranians reagan was free to take the action that Carter could not. So, what did reagan do about the fact that the Iranians had committed an act of war against the US? HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! That's right, he did not take a single action against a country that had attacked us.
What struck me as very strange was the planes with the hostages being held on the runways until reagan took the oath of office. It was almost like the Iranians were sending us a message that reagan/bush had arranged a deal behind Carter's back. The minute reagan became president the hostages were set free. Such a deal would have been an act of treason.
If a deal had been made between Iran and reagan it would go a long way to explaining the Iran-Contra scandal. The question that would have to be asked is why would reagan sell arms to a country that committed an act of war against us? I believe it was a part of the secret deal reagan made with Iran. In other words, to win the presidency reagan made a deal with Iran that if they released the hostages after he took the presidential oath he would take no military action against Iran and he would sell them American made arms.
If the above is true it would make reagan one of the biggest traitors in American history.

That was not worth typing....Gertrude.

Ron sez:
When Iranians over ran our embassy in Iran and took 52 Americans hostage they were committing an act of war against the United States. President Carter knew that if he responded and attacked Iran the hostages would immediately be put to death so he tried to broker a deal with the Iranians. The Iranians refused to deal with Carter.
However, while this was going on george h. w. bush made a secret trip to France where it was reported he met with Iranian officials.
As the hostage crisis dragged on campaigning for the next election in America was taking place. During the campaigning reagan used the crisis to his advantage and defeated Carter.
Here is where it starts to get crazy. On the day of reagan's inauguration the Iranians assembled all the hostages and loaded them on planes. Strangely, these planes were held on the ground while the inauguration was taking place in Washington. At the moment reagan took the oath of office the planes were released and started bringing the hostages home.
With the hostages being free and out of the hands of the Iranians reagan was free to take the action that Carter could not. So, what did reagan do about the fact that the Iranians had committed an act of war against the US? HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! That's right, he did not take a single action against a country that had attacked us.
What struck me as very strange was the planes with the hostages being held on the runways until reagan took the oath of office. It was almost like the Iranians were sending us a message that reagan/bush had arranged a deal behind Carter's back. The minute reagan became president the hostages were set free. Such a deal would have been an act of treason.
If a deal had been made between Iran and reagan it would go a long way to explaining the Iran-Contra scandal. The question that would have to be asked is why would reagan sell arms to a country that committed an act of war against us? I believe it was a part of the secret deal reagan made with Iran. In other words, to win the presidency reagan made a deal with Iran that if they released the hostages after he took the presidential oath he would take no military action against Iran and he would sell them American made arms.
If the above is true it would make reagan one of the biggest traitors in American history.

deltex 1 posted:

Ron sez:
I love it when posters like you cannot refute a single thing I have posted and have to resort to name calling. If name calling is all you have, YOU LOSE!

Last edited:
Oh look, some dumb fuck liberals don't like Reagan. Guess what, you can piss and moan about him until the cows come home, but he will always be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time. The History Channel will still praise his accomplishments and air it to millions of people, while you whine about him on some message board. In the end Reagan wins, and you lose. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Oh look, some dumb fuck liberals don't like Reagan. Guess what, you can piss and moan about him until the cows come home, but he will always be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time. The History Channel will still praise his accomplishments and air it to millions of people, while you whine about him on some message board. In the end Reagan wins, and you lose. :lol:

:clap2:

REAGANSMOKING.jpg

Reagan cut taxes for the Rich, increased taxes on the Middle Class. Reagan was a serial tax raiser.
Iran/Contra
Reagan funded Terrorists
Unemployment issues; Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts Reagan grew the size of the federal government tremendously - even more than the Bush Dynasty.

"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?" -- Ronald Reagan (Governor of California), quoted in the Sacramento Bee, opposing expansion of Redwood National Park, March 3, 1966

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --Ronald Reagan (Republican candidate for president), quoted in the Burlington (Vermont) Free Press, February 15, 1980

"It's silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas." --Ronald Reagan (candidate for Governor of California), interviewed in the Fresno Bee, October 10, 1965

"...the moral equal of our Founding Fathers." --President Reagan, describing the Nicaraguan contras, March 1, 1985

"Fascism was really the basis for the New Deal." --Ronald Reagan, quoted in Time, May 17, 1976

"...a faceless mass, waiting for handouts." --Ronald Reagan, 1965. (Description of Medicaid recipients.)

"Unemployment insurance is a pre-paid vacation for freeloaders." --California Governor Ronald Reagan, in the Sacramento Bee, April 28, 1966

"We were told four years ago that 17 million people went to bed hungry every night. Well, that was probably true. They were all on a diet." --Ronald Reagan, TV speech, October 27, 1964

reagan3.jpg

US: 8 reasons why Ronald Reagan was the worst President of our lifetime -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

Not the wort of our lifetime"EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE THEN HAS BEEN MORE EVIL AND CORRUPT THAN HIM AND WILL STAY THAT WAY AS LONG AS WE HAVE THIS CORRUPT TWO PARTY SYSTEM." but DEFINETLY the worst president ever at the TIME.

want to add anything? sure,you just scratched the surface.

Here is PLENTY more to add on.

for the people that dont want to read through the entire link,this is what it exposes about him.

•Liar
•Thief
•Mass murderer
•Supporter of abortion
•War criminal
•
•

•Destroyer of freedom
•Traitor of the American people
•Corporate whore
•Destroyer of the environment

Reagan's was the most corrupt administration in the lifetime of most Americans

Last edited:
Lefties don't hate Reagan, they just think you wingnuts have elevated him to a far right status that he never ascribed nor achieved.

You're proof: Reagan did not collapse the USSR, it fell upon it's own sword in 1991. Reagan had been out of office for several years by then. George H. W. Bush was president at the time, and he didn't have anything to do with it either.

Uh huh. Sure they did.

Sure they did

Please provide factual dating showing that Reagan "defeated the USSR" or else STFU.

Better pull out a bed if you expect to see it because he'll post his opinion and claim he has proven it but failing miserably everytime to prove it.:lol::lol:

Don't feed this troll. How many times have we seen the libs say this?

Last edited:
Treason - Iran / Contra & October Surprise
Largest tax increase in American History
Raised taxes 7 times in 8 years
His order killed 241 marines in Beirut
He raised taxes on the middle class and poor as much as he cut them for the rich
Tripled the budget deficit and national debt
Grew the size of government tremendously
Amnesty for 3 million illegal aliens
foreign policy created the Taliban

He's a winner I sez...stands tall...when he's trading arms with the enemy.

"In spite of the wildly speculative and false stories of arms for hostages and alleged ransom payments, we did not—repeat, did not—trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we."

- Ronald Reagan, denying the Iran-Contra Affair, November 198654

"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

- Ronald Reagan, admitting the Iran-Contra Affair, March 198755

That is what we in the Royal Navy call a lie.

the USSR just fell all by itself

uh huh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0NXs_uWPgg]Ronald Reagan Evil Empire Speech (Excerpt) - YouTube[/ame]

I guess this thread gives libtards something to talk about other than the fuck up-in-chief Obama. Hey fun ladies. :)

REAGANSMOKING.jpg

Iran/Contra
Reagan funded Terrorists

reagan3.jpg

yea i thought he was a shitty president domestically but outside the Country i felt he was much better.....i dont think he was the worst and i dont think he was the best........

Ron sez:

deltex 1 posted:

Ron sez:
I love it when posters like you cannot refute a single thing I have posted and have to resort to name calling. If name calling is all you have, YOU LOSE!

All that was needed was to note your capitalization to define you as a small minded fraud...very small minded...GFY

Trickle down is STILL a disaster for the nonrich and the country, and so is the Pub propaganda machine that has given us a loudmouth moron GOP...

Gorby brought down the USSR with glasnost- we're lucky Reagan didn't bring back the hardliners with his bluster...

I wish you half-wits would make up your fucking minds.
One time you say that the USSR collapsed within because of it being a communist country.
Now it's the 3rd rate actor that pulls the bullshit up so hi you right-wing idiots are standing in all his shit and you believe it.
Still waiting for how this one man army beat the shit out of the USSR.
:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back