Reagan's 11th Commandment & Why I'm a Democrat

Sheesh .. after years of Democrats suck-holing just about everything Obama has failed at over the past almost 7 yrs. I consider this thread comedy.

Now, their best candidate for the Presidency is a proven liar, corrupt (etc,) and loved by the Democratic Party...too funny.

Now, their best candidate for the Presidency is a proven liar, corrupt (etc,) and loved by the Democratic Party...too funny.

You may not really understand this (too busy laughing, I suppose) but virtually everyone I know who shares my political leanings does NOT "love" Hillary.......but the cadre of clown your party has come up with is truly reason to upchuck and vote for her anyway.

But, I'll ask again: When was the last time that YOUR party showed any disunity or are they too freaking scared of the tea sippers?

You may not really understand this (too busy laughing, I suppose) but virtually everyone I know who shares my political leanings does NOT "love" Hillary.......but the cadre of clown your party has come up with is truly reason to upchuck and vote for her anyway.
e
But, I'll ask again: When was the last time that YOUR party showed any disunity or are they too freaking scared of the tea sippers?
I don't see a clamoring by Democrats for anyone other than Hillary, do You?

I see that you are fully brainwashed and unworthy of the attempt but ..

B76zFlxIYAIkE3-.jpg

What a perfect example of a left wing thread. Start it with a made up story line then all the other little leftists join in in agreement.

There is such unity in the Republican party there are 36 candidates for the presidential nomination. Meanwhile there is one dried up old bag on the democrat side. Such diversity the democrats are showing. Now that Obama is on the way out the democrats finally rear their heads and oppose giving the next president such powers as fast tracking American jobs overseas. They see the writing on the walls, Obama is gone and their ONE hope isn't much hope at all.

Conservatism is based on the premise of keeping things the way they are, they need no new ideas, no debates, no new approaches to life. Republicans even consider the word progress a dirty word and people that want to improve things are ugh progressives. If you were rich and comfortable would you try to create a new way of doing things?

Conservatives are strong believers that ".....you must dance with the ones who brought you to the party..." Ergo, big money brought you to congress....and THOSE are the constituents who then must be served and NOT the electorate.

But both parties are interested in big money. One does the Tango, the other does the Mamba. They both serve lobbyists rather than their constituents. And this is why I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.

Meanwhile there is one dried up old bag on the democrat side.

How old was Reagan when he was first elected?

Why do you ask, was his age a problem to you?

Here's a right winger who can't even follow HIS/HER OWN train of thought. Why shouldn't someone who called Hillary an "dried up OLD hag" be asked if Reagan [as a man] was NOT also the same age....

(Let's also remember the life expectancy of women versus men.)

But both parties are interested in big money. One does the Tango, the other does the Mamba. They both serve lobbyists rather than their constituents. And this is why I'm not a Republican or a Democrat.

I agree and I'm NOT exempting most democrats who are also "whores" to the big-moneyed "pimps"......However, as with most things "political" I'm going with the LESSER of the evils.

This thread was not meant to compare Ronny and Hillary's ages....Rather, I wanted to point out that republicans very, very seldom criticize policies within their own caucus....whereas......as we see with the rift over the TTP deal, democrats (AT LEAST) disagree with one another and gain a bit more credibility rather than marching in lock step as their counterparts.

I agree and I'm NOT exempting most democrats who are also "whores" to the big-moneyed "pimps"......However, as with most things "political" I'm going with the LESSER of the evils.

Evil is evil, IMHO. Condoning a lesser evil still counts as condoning evil. With all due respect, you can still hold your own beliefs without your respective party establishment force feeding you stuff. Thinking freely is better than toeing the party line.

Forum List

Back