🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

old white men who think women should be subservient and to fucking women who think the same
Do you believe "There is a special place in Hell for a man who doesn't support other men"? ;)

I agree that those "old white men" as you describe are wrong. If they are quoting the Bible, then they need to quote the entire verse, not just the part they like. Many of those you describe remember this quote:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

What they forget is this part (among many similar statements regarding wives, children and being a good shepherd) : Bible Gateway passage: 1 Corinthians 11:11-12 - New International Version
11 Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman. 12 For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

I love my wife and one of the many reasons I love her is because we are "Yin and Yang", we compliment each other synergistically. The dots in the symbol basically represent a shared similarity. In my wife's case, she has has no qualms about defending herself, but I helped her gain more confidence and expertise in the use of firearms. She had a lot of fun shooting a 9mm carbine with laser-pointing site so all she has to do is point the laser at the target and pull the trigger as fast as she can. :D

RotateYinYangSmall.gif

Last edited:
Ya right and real men don't make comments like "the peemeister, the donald" said getting off a bus about women. And real men don't go into young, under aged beauty contestants dressing rooms unannounced.
And real mean don't lust after their daughter.
Take your opinion and stick it.
Trump sucker

If real women can have dicks these days, then common sense is out the window.

So you're not only illiterate, completely dishonest to the point of claiming things that are not there, and stupid, but you're also blissfully unaware of colloquial maxims such as "it ain't over until the fat lady sings'.

And in typical fashion you look for somebody else upon which to blame your own abJect ignorance.

Anything else we should know?
LOL. Thanks for proving everything I've ever said about you.

I'm aware of the colloquialism. What you seem to forget is that you are from the Party of Political Correctness where such maxims are passé since they are insulting to others. Do you also go around saying you "got Jewed at a store"? Did you "nig**r-rig your car" to get to work? Do you call promiscuous women sluts, ***** or whores but slap promiscuous men on the back with a "you animal!!!"?

See what I mean? I have no "party". Again you plug in shit that isn't there because you're a moron.

You're obviously too stupid to figure this out but if I were a PC type I wouldn't have been punning on "**** cap" in the first place now would I?

Fucking DUMBASS.
LOL Have you ever been arrested or had a complaint filed against you for domestic or civil disturbance? Just curious. If not, I think you are headed for an enlightening moment in your life. Please be sure to write about it. :)

DW, you really ought to cheer up a little.....
Translation: You're right about me and Pogo, DW. Lighten up a bit on being so direct and on target, please.

No worries. As you may have noticed, as a libertarianish moderate, most of my main enjoyment is identifying politically partisan idiots, especially hypocrites, and "outing" them for what they are. Both Pogo and you posted your beliefs and I am simply pointing out the error of your ways. Obviously Pogo is the bigger nutjob between you two. OTOH, you chose to side with him rather than present your own point of view which is less partisan. Ergo, I can only assume you are as partisan as him.

In short, if you want to not be seen as a hypocrite, you should take your own advice to "cheer up a little":
FW has anger issues and needs therapy, but I'm pretty sure that the counselors have all given up on him. I think that it has to do with unresolved things involving his parents. I try not to aggravate him because it is kind of like poking a monkey in a cage with a stick.

I'm quite cheerful DW! It is true that you could depress a hyena, but I don't take anyone seriously on this board, and I certainly do not lose any sleep over how someone judges me here! Hell, I used to be married once to a woman who actually makes you appear too have a positive attitude, in comparison!

The important thing to note, however, is now the world is on notice of what idiots the Democrats are. There is no excuse for not knowing anymore. This will definitely help Republicans in 2018.

Those marches in DC actually helped the whole world to see how many aggressive nut-cases reside in the USA.

i guess you didn't know that 57 countries also joined in protesting.
really you had official diplomatic seals of approval???? I think not

that doesn't change the fact that 57 countries joined in on the fun. tell me how many protested round the world when obama was elected?

lol....
57 groups...not countries....funded by same guy.......I'm sure those countries wont mind if we quit giving them money..........so libs create a show and then try to draw false conclusions feed their delusions and wonder why they lose....go read the article I posted on why Trump won WI ....you people fit that in spades
Pull out "jew" and plug in "Soros".....we know that game.

Fact, there is a large segment of female American youth who have been convinced that being a bitch is what makes them strong. It is quite the opposite actually.

The feminist movement was hijacked by the pro-aborts. This rally is the proof.

Whether you agree or not, choice is a women's rights issue. Anti-choice is an anti-women's rights issue.
Most of the people involved in the pro-life movement are women. In the group I've involved with, men show up once a year at the fundraising event. Women are doing the work every day, consulting with pregnant girls and helping them out.
Suuuuuuuure....all those women standing behind Drumplethinskin while he was signing an anti-choice EO this week.

Fact, there is a large segment of female American youth who have been convinced that being a bitch is what makes them strong. It is quite the opposite actually.
Fact is that there's a large segment of the RW population that have been convinced that a self-confident, assertive woman is a bitch......well yet....a Babe In Total Control of Herself.

Madonna offers blowjobs to anyone who votes for Hillary then threatens / ponders blowing up the WH ... but TRUMP is making women look bad. :p

You can't make this shit up!

Forum List

Back