🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

The feminist movement was hijacked by the pro-aborts. This rally is the proof.

Whether you agree or not, choice is a women's rights issue. Anti-choice is an anti-women's rights issue.
Most of the people involved in the pro-life movement are women. In the group I've involved with, men show up once a year at the fundraising event. Women are doing the work every day, consulting with pregnant girls and helping them out.

What cracks me up the most about the leftards and the women's march was the extremely vulgar language, women walking around bare-chested with arrows on their fat bodies that pointed to their vaginas while wearing pussy cat hats and plastic vaginas on their face while bemoaning the fact that back in 2005 Trump said his groupies were so close that he could have grabbed them by the pussy. Of course the irony escapes the leftard clown posse that have suddenly become puritans and had their sense of decorum totally offended about something that was said 12 years ago.

Over the last 16 years since I started blogging, I have had HUNDREDS of leftards that have tied so hard to get me to take them seriously and they always wonder why they failed. It had to of been because I was one of the more prolific writers and that my "conversion" was necessary so the rest might fall in line or use me to marginalize the non-converts to the ways of leftardism. They could never understand as to why I couldn't get on board with their twisted, contradictory way of thinking.

This was just disgusting.

Fuck you.
Join my ignore list.

Fuck you. And, since I'm on your ignore list, I'll take the opportunity to recognize what a fascist piece of shit you must be. Don't respond! That would show that you didn't actually put me on your ignore list after all, and that you're really an insecure twit. Wouldn't it?

A commie calling someone a "fascist"???? HOLY shit...the punchlines simply write themselves. Dude, I'm not gonna ignore ya.....I'll simply kick your ass in a debate. Leftards usually run away in terror because deep down they don't know diddly squat. They are huge on opinion but deficient on facts....step up to the plate, little fella.....all you have to lose is your pride.

The Tea Party, ironically, was hijacked by the so-called Christian Conservatives, who then threw in with a soulless misogynist.

Are you saying that the Christian right threw in with Hitlery and Bill "drop trou"??????
Got a link?

Link to what? A special ed private school? Going back for your degree?

The Clintons are the biggest misogynists of all time. Bill "drop trou" raped women and then Hitlery demonized, marginalized them and then sent in paid thugs to rough them up so they wouldn't talk. So again I ask you...the Christian right threw their support behind the Hildebeast?????

The feminist movement was hijacked by the pro-aborts. This rally is the proof.

Whether you agree or not, choice is a women's rights issue. Anti-choice is an anti-women's rights issue.
A slight clarification; dividing people is a LW thing. This is a human right's issue, one clearly stated in the Declaration of Independence as an inalienable right and in the Constitution as an unenumerated right: people have a right to their own bodies and lives. Period. The purpose of government is to resolve differences when those rights collide with others. Succinctly stated in the statement that a person's right to swing their fist end's where another person's nose begins.

No matter how convoluted religious and authoritarian assholes seek to make it, a zygote is not a person much less an American citizen. Our God-given brains have proved that human beings are grown not spontaneously generated like Adam.

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

So it's only right if Trump does it?

Well in your round about way, you figured it out. Good for you!

so no link then 'eh? just as i thought.

I see I gave you too much credit.

March for Women that excludes Pro-Life Women is a march for . . . . . .

You want a link for something you're claiming then provide it. Stop asking me to do it for you.

a march for women isn't going to include those that want to restrict what a woman can do with her own body. & if you can't figure out sarcasm when it slaps you then you aren't too bright. did you actually think i was really asking for a link? slow on the uptake, aren't ya?

Then it's not a march for women, it's a pro-abortion march. Thanks for admitting it.

I didn't recognize your sarcasm because you suck at sarcasm. Go work that.

actually i saw way more anti trump signs than anything else. but you go on with your angry dillusions, it seems to be all you got. if you thought i really expected you to provide any kind of link, then yes---you are just a little slow, no need to get all bummed out about it. maybe you need a nap.

:itsok:

So it's only right if Trump does it?

The anger of the protesters is directly proportionate to the odiousness of the man they're protesting.

so no link then 'eh? just as i thought.

I see I gave you too much credit.

March for Women that excludes Pro-Life Women is a march for . . . . . .

You want a link for something you're claiming then provide it. Stop asking me to do it for you.

a march for women isn't going to include those that want to restrict what a woman can do with her own body. & if you can't figure out sarcasm when it slaps you then you aren't too bright. did you actually think i was really asking for a link? slow on the uptake, aren't ya?

Then it's not a march for women, it's a pro-abortion march. Thanks for admitting it.

I didn't recognize your sarcasm because you suck at sarcasm. Go work that.

actually i saw way more anti trump signs than anything else. but you go on with your angry dillusions, it seems to be all you got. if you thought i really expected you to provide any kind of link, then yes---you are just a little slow, no need to get all bummed out about it. maybe you need a nap.

:itsok:

ya... i know.... poor you..... maybe next time you can refudiate with valid proof. HA! who am i kidding? we both know you can't.

or you shirley would have by now. :spinner:.

Real women don't put on "pussy hats"....

Yeah, strangely enough it's usually men who do that.

allies-bomb-northern-nazi-germany-53.jpg

Or, to paraphrase an old saying I made up...

Trump is proof that you don't have to have a c*nt to be one.

That must be your life's crowning achievement. I hope you've directed that it be engraved on your tombstone.

I can work on a saying that applies to you, if you'd like. Special order.

Thank you for your kind offer, but I suspect you're a one trick pony kinda guy.

Melania Trump.

New York Post.

'nuff said.

^^^ Jealous that Melania is HAWT ^^^

But let's take playdoh's statement seriously. Is a woman escaping from an authoritarian country in Eastern Europe and making a career as a model even remotely similar to a bunch of screeching ugly cat hoarders having epic meltdowns because Free Elections Didn't Give Them Participation Trophies?

whatever excuses you need to justify your hypocrisy... you just have at it....:rofl:

You are a moron, but you do get 10 Points for Consistency.

a model that was photographed grabbing her own pussy & in bed with another woman is not classy to say the least. but rather skanky. so ya- you defending that is quite hypocritical.

lol.....

Melania always has a sort of forlorn look on her face, have you noticed?

I'm guessing that's because she lost a big bet that Donald would be dead by now.

And this is what passes for wit on the part of demented moonbats.

Forum List

Back