🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

If this doesn't convince anyone of what this women is saying...whatever that may be. They just are not listening.
View attachment 108354

View attachment 108358
And a man who admits he feels he can sexually assault women by the pussy is our President.

Actually, that was Bill "drop trou" and the women and children were not willing participants. Trump simply stated that the gold-diggers that fawned all over him back in 2005 were so close that he could have grabbed them by the pussy .....HUGE difference. Women have said a lot sexually suggestive things not only in my presence but directly at me in my day. Unbelievable as to how the leftard clown posse have suddenly become puritans.

(snicker)

This was just disgusting.

And Real Women don't exclude other women for being pro-life and mothers.

are you saying no women that protested were mothers? as for the 'pro lifers'...they can have their own protest.

Thank you for proving my point.

This protest had nothing to do with Women being free to pursue their own happiness. It was all about Prog-Authoritarian temper tanturms over No Good Bad Think.

Those marches in DC actually helped the whole world to see how many aggressive nut-cases reside in the USA.

i guess you didn't know that 57 countries also joined in protesting.

I have no doubt that there are 57 countries with hardcore commies or donated to Hitlery's campaign. Commies and satanists showed up to support the angst-ridden liberal faction of ugly liberal chicks worried about their vagina.. One extremely obese chick wore a shirt saying "Don't Touch MY vagina"......and I was like "You have nothing to worry about...it would take a crowbar to lift the rolls of fat and a miner's helmet to find it."

uh-huh. you are an angry little snowflake aren't you...

Those marches in DC actually helped the whole world to see how many aggressive nut-cases reside in the USA.

it's aggressive to not allow angry white males to treat women like garbage?

tough

Whom was angry, Shillian? Very few leftard klunts are as angry as you are.....

"I am woman.....hear me bore"..............
images (1).jpg

Oh them Liberal women...they're so damn classy.

Melania Trump.

New York Post.

'nuff said.

^^^ Jealous that Melania is HAWT ^^^

But let's take playdoh's statement seriously. Is a woman escaping from an authoritarian country in Eastern Europe and making a career as a model even remotely similar to a bunch of screeching ugly cat hoarders having epic meltdowns because Free Elections Didn't Give Them Participation Trophies?

whatever excuses you need to justify your hypocrisy... you just have at it....:rofl:

I have no doubt that there are 57 countries with hardcore commies or donated to Hitlery's campaign. Commies and satanists showed up to support the angst-ridden liberal faction of ugly liberal chicks worried about their vagina.. One extremely obese chick wore a shirt saying "Don't Touch MY vagina"......and I was like "You have nothing to worry about...it would take a crowbar to lift the rolls of fat and a miner's helmet to find it."

Angry over what? I'm laughing my ass off over the angst and indignant outrage of the leftard clown posse. These are good times, bro!
66265310.jpg

Thank you for proving my point.

This protest had nothing to do with Women being free to pursue their own happiness. It was all about Prog-Authoritarian temper tanturms over No Good Bad Think.

Actually, it was a pro-abortion march, $90M in funding from Soros, planned not 'grassroots', sandwiched between Trump's inauguration and the Pro-Life March next weekend.

"By now you’ve probably heard about the “Women’s March” that took place the day after Donald Trump was sworn in as president. The stated goal of this march was to send a message to the new administration that “Women’s rights are human rights.”

This doesn’t sound so bad, does it? Well, let’s look at the fine print.

According to the Women’s March website, part of their mission is to “stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us.”

They go on to explain further in one of their Unity Principles:

We do not accept any federal, state or local rollbacks, cuts or restrictions on our ability to access quality reproductive healthcare services.”

To this end, both Planned Parenthood and NARAL are partnering with the Women’s March to push their pro-abortion agenda."

The Women's March... Not So Pro-Women - Human Coalition

are you saying no women that protested were mothers? as for the 'pro lifers'...they can have their own protest.

This was touted as a 'march for women'.

Aren't pro-life women, women?

If pro-life women were not included, then what do you think this march was really about?

wah wah wah... & when you can produce a valid link to a pro life protest that welcomed pro choice advocates, we'll talk then, m'k?

Angry over what? I'm laughing my ass off over the angst and indignant outrage of the leftard clown posse. These are good times, bro!View attachment 108361

suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee.

Melania Trump.

New York Post.

'nuff said.

But let's take playdoh's statement seriously. Is a woman escaping from an authoritarian country in Eastern Europe and making a career as a model even remotely similar to a bunch of screeching ugly cat hoarders having epic meltdowns because Free Elections Didn't Give Them Participation Trophies?

whatever excuses you need to justify your hypocrisy... you just have at it....:rofl:

You are a moron, but you do get 10 Points for Consistency.

This was touted as a 'march for women'.

Aren't pro-life women, women?

If pro-life women were not included, then what do you think this march was really about?

wah wah wah... & when you can produce a valid link to a pro life protest that welcomed pro choice advocates, we'll talk then, m'k?

Well in your round about way, you figured it out. Good for you!

I guess that's what happens when people no longer want to hear you sing but you still crave the attention.

Real women don't put on "pussy hats"....

Yeah, strangely enough it's usually men who do that.

allies-bomb-northern-nazi-germany-53.jpg

Or, to paraphrase an old saying I made up...

Trump is proof that you don't have to have a c*nt to be one.

They succumbed to peer pressure and doing the 'fashionable' thing. Dolts, nonetheless.

Very representative of the Right. It also explains why the Right never wins the female votes.
What a bunch of sexist dumb fucks! :2up:

Melania Trump.

New York Post.

'nuff said.

You are a moron, but you do get 10 Points for Consistency.

a model that was photographed grabbing her own pussy & in bed with another woman is not classy to say the least. but rather skanky. so ya- you defending that is quite hypocritical.

lol.....

Forum List

Back