🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

If this doesn't convince anyone of what this women is saying...whatever that may be. They just are not listening.
View attachment 108354

download.jpg

Those marches in DC actually helped the whole world to see how many aggressive nut-cases reside in the USA.

i guess you didn't know that 57 countries also joined in protesting.
really you had official diplomatic seals of approval???? I think not

that doesn't change the fact that 57 countries joined in on the fun. tell me how many protested round the world when obama was elected?

lol....

Last edited:
Those marches in DC actually helped the whole world to see how many aggressive nut-cases reside in the USA.

I have no doubt that there are 57 countries with hardcore commies or donated to Hitlery's campaign. Commies and satanists showed up to support the angst-ridden liberal faction of ugly liberal chicks worried about their vagina.. One extremely obese chick wore a shirt saying "Don't Touch MY vagina"......and I was like "You have nothing to worry about...it would take a crowbar to lift the rolls of fat and a miner's helmet to find it."

really you had official diplomatic seals of approval???? I think not

that doesn't change the fact that 57 countries joined in on the fun. tell me how many protested round the world when obama was elected?

lol....
57 groups...not countries....funded by same guy.......I'm sure those countries wont mind if we quit giving them money..........so libs create a show and then try to draw false conclusions feed their delusions and wonder why they lose....go read the article I posted on why Trump won WI ....you people fit that in spades

Real women don't put on "pussy hats"....

Yeah, strangely enough it's usually men who do that.

allies-bomb-northern-nazi-germany-53.jpg

This was just disgusting.

Oh them Liberal women...they're so damn classy.

Melania Trump.

New York Post.

'nuff said.

^^^ Jealous that Melania is HAWT ^^^

But let's take playdoh's statement seriously. Is a woman escaping from an authoritarian country in Eastern Europe and making a career as a model even remotely similar to a bunch of screeching ugly cat hoarders having epic meltdowns because Free Elections Didn't Give Them Participation Trophies?

Forum List

Back