🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

Fact, there is a large segment of female American youth who have been convinced that being a bitch is what makes them strong. It is quite the opposite actually.
Fact is that there's a large segment of the RW population that have been convinced that a self-confident, assertive woman is a bitch......well yet....a Babe In Total Control of Herself.
We're these women calling themselves "sluts" and "nasty women"?

Fact, there is a large segment of female American youth who have been convinced that being a bitch is what makes them strong. It is quite the opposite actually.
Fact is that there's a large segment of the RW population that have been convinced that a self-confident, assertive woman is a bitch......well yet....a Babe In Total Control of Herself.

learn to know sarcasm when you see it, snowflake.

Real women don't put on "pussy hats" drop the f-word and rant hatefully against an election

Is Trump a woman?
trump-hat.jpg

Some Mexicans aren't rapists.

Hat? Check

F bomb? Check

Rant? Check

Real women don't put on "pussy hats"....

Yeah, strangely enough it's usually men who do that.

allies-bomb-northern-nazi-germany-53.jpg
LOL. I love it when the far Left provides evidence that they hate the US military even though liars like Hillary say they do not. It's especially sweet when military-haters like you ridicule a Medal of Honor and Navy Cross recipient. Next time you're in Arlington, I'm sure you'll want to spit on his grave. While you're at it, you can spit on the grave of his son too, another Marine who dedicated his life for his country in multiple wars and was a Silver Star recipient for his actions at Iwo Jima along with a Purple Heart for severe wounds received in the battle. Here are directions so you know where to spit: Col Alexander Archer Vandegrift, Jr (1911 - 1969) - Find A Grave Memorial

Let me know if there are any other military heroes you want to spit on and ridicule. Heck, we can even meet up in Arlington. You bring your military-hating friends and I'll bring my friends. It should be memorable time!

Alexander Archer Vandegrift, General, United States Marine Corps
vandegriftalexa.jpg

MOH Citation for Alexander Vandegrift
Valor awards for Alexander Archer Vandegrift , Jr.

Valor awards for Alexander Archer Vandegrift , Jr.
9151371_109046212731.jpg

Are you like completely illiterate?

I made no mention of "hate" or any value judgment of anyone.
I made no mention of the military, no "denigration" or "ridicule" of anybody.
No mention of "graves" or "Arlington" or anything else you'd like to plug in.

I simply made a fucking PUN on the thread title. With an illustration of what's colloquially called a "**** cap".
That's it, the end, roll credits, cue fat lady.

Mindless freaking imbecile.

Shove your "I'm innocent" act up your ass. You spit on everything American and try and bat your eyes and say "What did I say"?

If this doesn't convince anyone of what this women is saying...whatever that may be. They just are not listening.
View attachment 108354

Let's hope men don't march like this.

Did these women fear that no one would realize they were women? And what about the women who don't see things the way Ashly Judd and Madonna do? Do they matter or are they the 'wrong kind' of women? Pro-life, Christian conservative women were not welcome and got no coverage from the media for their own march.

I don't think free abortion is a right. That seems to be the main issue they were marching for since there was nothing else of substance mentioned. Judd went down the list of what the left hates. Confederate flag owners apparently aren't covered under freedom of speech, if you believe what the left is saying.

Being the trophy wife of a perv is hard work...

ycX05Vy.gif
I have to admit, I've never seen a quicker, more drastic change in a facial expression. She looks like she despises him something fierce.
For all I know, Trump is an asshole. Which is the real reason she's staying in N.Y.
That being said, I'm glad he's my President.
It's gonna take an asshole to clean this mess up and beat down these leftist traitors.

I'm quite cheerful DW! It is true that you could depress a hyena, but I don't take anyone seriously on this board, and I certainly do not lose any sleep over how someone judges me here! Hell, I used to be married once to a woman who actually makes you appear too have a positive attitude, in comparison!
Disagreed on both your cheerfulness and my effect on hyenas, but interesting to hear you don't take people seriously.

It is good not to take things here seriously, but I would also advise not to take the feelings of others as a joke nor to fuck with them for your own amusement. The anonymity of forums makes it easy to say "Go kill yourself you worthless cocksucking, motherfucking asshole", but as the law has shown, cyberbullying has resulting in the needless loss of life because some people do take this seriously.

With me it's not a problem, but can you guarantee your words don't affect all readers? When you post words like "I'm pretty sure that the counselors have all given up on him. I think that it has to do with unresolved things involving his parents. I try not to aggravate him because it is kind of like poking a monkey in a cage with a stick.", are you positive that the hundreds, if not thousands of potential readers who see your post will not be adversely affected?

If just one kid suicided because your post tipped him over the edge, are you sure you'd be cleared by current law? Do you really want to have to fight that fight? Personally, I'd rather watch you fight it than me. :D

I'm quite cheerful DW! It is true that you could depress a hyena, but I don't take anyone seriously on this board, and I certainly do not lose any sleep over how someone judges me here! Hell, I used to be married once to a woman who actually makes you appear too have a positive attitude, in comparison!
Disagreed on both your cheerfulness and my effect on hyenas, but interesting to hear you don't take people seriously.

It is good not to take things here seriously, but I would also advise not to take the feelings of others as a joke nor to fuck with them for your own amusement. The anonymity of forums makes it easy to say "Go kill yourself you worthless cocksucking, motherfucking asshole", but as the law has shown, cyberbullying has resulting in the needless loss of life because some people do take this seriously.

With me it's not a problem, but can you guarantee your words don't affect all readers? When you post words like "I'm pretty sure that the counselors have all given up on him. I think that it has to do with unresolved things involving his parents. I try not to aggravate him because it is kind of like poking a monkey in a cage with a stick.", are you positive that the hundreds, if not thousands of potential readers who see your post will not be adversely affected?

If just one kid suicided because your post tipped him over the edge, are you sure you'd be cleared by current law? Do you really want to have to fight that fight? Personally, I'd rather watch you fight it than me. :D

Wow, DW! You have really given me something to think about! If you decide to end it all, please notify me as soon as it it is over. That will certainly show me that you won, and I will be sorry, then!

i am looking for nice girls who insist they can be friends, even in the most heterosexual of manners and fashions in modern times.

Wow, DW! You have really given me something to think about! If you decide to end it all, please notify me as soon as it it is over. That will certainly show me that you won, and I will be sorry, then!
No worries. Albert Camus aside, I'd never suicide over you or anyone else here. I'm just saying I can't make that guarantee for everyone else nor that negative comments here wouldn't tip someone into doing so which is why I try not to be negative against a person themselve (although, admittedly, not always successful). Good Luck!

As for suicide in general, I think it's a right and I'd do it only under dire "no way out" circumstances. At my age, that'd be the diagnosis of a terminal disease.

As for your concern, you epitomize the honesty and sincerity of the Democratic party. Thanks for confirming it!

Forum List

Back