🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reality Begins To Sink In For Liberals: Joe Biden: Donald Trump Could Win the Presidency

Well, he's right. The only thing Hillary has going for her is a vagina, Sanders only has his promises of free shit for everyone with no way to pay for it, and Republican voters have completely abandoned the establishment candidates. They're finally hearing someone saying what they say about illegals and Muslims and who isn't beholden to big money politics.

Can he win?

Sure...

I mean eight years of George W. Bush and eight years of President Obama the reality is Donald Trump could win, but he still has to win the Primary which Cruz and Rubio might cause him not to win.

Joe Biden: Donald Trump Could Win the Presidency - Breitbart

Vice President Joe Biden admits he thinks Donald Trump could win the presidency.

“Yes. I think it’s possible,” Biden said when asked by Today host Savannah Guthrie if he could envision that happening.

:disbelief:

Wow, then it must be true right. Breitfart is not exactly the poster boy for honest reporting (Shirley Sherrod, Pimp Boy, New Black Panther Party (All Six of them)

Breitfart is to journalism what honesty is to the devil).

A quick of the more reliable journalistic websites says the story is not exactly accurate.

Can he win?

Sure...

I mean eight years of George W. Bush and eight years of President Obama the reality is Donald Trump could win, but he still has to win the Primary which Cruz and Rubio might cause him not to win.

Or corruption of some kind to make him lose...hope not

Well, he's right. The only thing Hillary has going for her is a vagina, Sanders only has his promises of free shit for everyone with no way to pay for it, and Republican voters have completely abandoned the establishment candidates. They're finally hearing someone saying what they say about illegals and Muslims and who isn't beholden to big money politics.

Seriously , a vagina ....hard to imagine even thinking about that...:laugh:

Can he win?

Sure...

A broker Convention is possible... The establishment dislike Trump but they shouldn't seeing they were willing to embrace the Tea party Caucus during the two terms of President Obama, so they should embrace their candidate.

It would be very bad for the GOP if the broker the convention and steal the nomination from Trump if he is the leader after the voting is done.

The GOP will have to understand sometimes you have to swallow that bitter pill to keep the peace within their ranks...

If Trump does win the Nomination and National Election he will most likely be a one term President just like if Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders...

Can he win?

Sure...

A broker Convention is possible... The establishment dislike Trump but they shouldn't seeing they were willing to embrace the Tea party Caucus during the two terms of President Obama, so they should embrace their candidate.

It would be very bad for the GOP if the broker the convention and steal the nomination from Trump if he is the leader after the voting is done.

The GOP will have to understand sometimes you have to swallow that bitter pill to keep the peace within their ranks...

If Trump does win the Nomination and National Election he will most likely be a one term President just like if Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders...
I think too many are watching for the broker Convention to find a way to kick him out. I have seen republicans on here say that they would leave the party if that happened..
I find that to be honorable ~

Can he win?

Sure...

I think too many are watching for the broker Convention to find a way to kick him out. I have seen republicans on here say that they would leave the party if that happened..

But do you think they could mess with the ballots to have Cruz win?

Can he win?

Sure...

But do you think they could mess with the ballots to have Cruz win?

Could they stuff the ballot box so they swing the Nomination to Cruz?

Possible but if anything like that found out to be the case would destroy the GOP.

Let the people vote and let them see where Trump, Cruz and Rubio fall... Also I believe the establishment want Rubio over Cruz, so they would swing the ballot box to Rubio if they were going to cheat...

You will know something is wrong if Bush win Iowa...

The GOP establishment and mainstream want Rubio and Cruz and Kasich and Christie, in that order, before Trump.

Rubio/Kasich ticket has a chance to win the WH, keep the GOP Senate, and increase the House for the GOP.

Cruz would lose the WH, keep the Senate for the GOP, and not lose seats in the House.

Trump would lose the WH, lose the Senate for the GOP, and cause horrible inroads to the GOP majority in the House.

The GOP establishment and mainstream want Rubio and Cruz and Kasich and Christie, in that order, before Trump.

Rubio/Kasich ticket has a chance to win the WH, keep the GOP Senate, and increase the House for the GOP.

Cruz would lose the WH, keep the Senate for the GOP, and not lose seats in the House.

Trump would lose the WH, lose the Senate for the GOP, and cause horrible inroads to the GOP majority in the House.

Interesting:
Nothing about Rand Paul in there , I saw him on Late Night, not bad but maybe too left for many

If Cruz somehow got the nomination , I would be upset. I don't think it is fair after slamming Obama for 8 years about his birth cert. he said it himself.

Interesting: Nothing about Rand Paul in there , I saw him on Late Night, not bad but maybe too left for many

If Cruz somehow got the nomination , I would be upset. I don't think it is fair after slamming Obama for 8 years about his birth cert. he said it himself.
The far right mistankely believes it has the weight to win an election with a candidate whom the believe to be a hard conservative.

That premise is their first error.

The second error is thinking that a President Trump would do anything for the hard right.

Interesting: Nothing about Rand Paul in there , I saw him on Late Night, not bad but maybe too left for many

The far right mistankely believes it has the weight to win an election with a candidate whom the believe to be a hard conservative.

That premise is their first error.

The second error is thinking that a President Trump would do anything for the hard right.
Most people that lean right cannot stand the establishment nor the far right loons. Nobody cares if Trump is going to do anything for the far right except the far right.

Its important for Trump to win if for no other reason than to gut punch the damn Dem/Rep establishment and prove to them they can be beaten.

Joe Biden: Donald Trump Could Win the Presidency - Breitbart

Vice President Joe Biden admits he thinks Donald Trump could win the presidency.

“Yes. I think it’s possible,” Biden said when asked by Today host Savannah Guthrie if he could envision that happening.

:disbelief:

Of course it is possible. LOL

Not that I am worried.

Trump is the most liberal GOP candidate in the field.

And the U.S. can survive another bad GOP President. We are stronger than anyone President, despite what the GOP says.

Forum List

Back