Reality Check: ISIS aint Muslim

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
amd-religious-tattoos-jpg.jpg

Does a gang member's tattoo reflect on Christianity?

images

Does reading a Bible make you Christian terrorists?

extreme-koran3.jpg

ISIS is just a street gang with military hardware. That's all. They're no more Muslim than Latino gangs are Catholic or Christian.

So all that violence the faith promotes, that they abide by, is "bullshit"?
The Quran is a fake? lol
Throughout the entire Islamic history, all that violence, was a "conspiracy"?
I think I am understanding now..

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

ISIS is just a street gang with military hardware. That's all. They're no more Muslim than Latino gangs are Catholic or Christian.
This threads a fail since the non Muslim terrorists just took a hotel and made people recite the Quran or die.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

This threads a fail since the non Muslim terrorists just took a hotel and made people recite the Quran or die.

So? If I take hostages and make them recite Torah does that make Judaism a religion of terror?

Religions have no control over what some fool does in its name. Did the Branch Davians and Koresh turn Christianity into a religion of cult-beliefs? Of course not. What people do in the name of something no more reflects on the something than anything else.

There's 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. What a few thousand do no more defines it than if KKK uses some twisted version of Christianity, opens its meeting with Christian prayers, and thumbs through a Bible makes Christianity a KKK-religion.

Lose the double standard, you're all embarassing the shit out of your parents.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

So? If I take hostages and make them recite Torah does that make Judaism a religion of terror?

Religions have no control over what some fool does in its name. Did the Branch Davians and Koresh turn Christianity into a religion of cult-beliefs? Of course not. What people do in the name of something no more reflects on the something than anything else.

There's 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. What a few thousand do no more defines it than if KKK uses some twisted version of Christianity, opens its meeting with Christian prayers, and thumbs through a Bible makes Christianity a KKK-religion.

You're the one that is embarrassing. Everything they do is in the name of allah.

The peaceful Muslims? I hope they aren't just waiting for a sign from Allah to start killing everyone cuz if they do, we are all fucked.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

They are a veteran trained and officered military. Wtf is wrong with you?

street gangs =cultural marxist jewesses.

IS = returned services league

neo-christians= thug life

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

40% of ME Sunnis think SHiites are an abomination. That = death because of politics. The very definition of terrorism.
That's like 500,000 million people lol
Then, if you wanted to add int he the Shiites that think the same about sunnis, known terrorists and lone wolves, the number goes up even more.
Lets be REAL and drop the bullshit.
I am not saying all muslims are bad, I am just not buying the bullshit propaganda that can EASILY be debunked.
A few thousand my ASS.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

I'm baffled by your logic here, Delta. ISIS is attempting to form a Muslim Caliphate in the Middle East. They are hardly a "street gang". They are radical Muslims but Muslims non the less.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

I'm baffled by your logic here, Delta. ISIS is attempting to form a Muslim Caliphate in the Middle East. They are hardly a "street gang". They are radical Muslims but Muslims non the less.

So if Jewish extremists like Irgun went around killing people for what Torah says, like burning churches to the ground and killing everyone inside for not being Jews, that'd mean Judaism was instantly a terrorist religion? Or if Christians killed Jews for not worshipping Jesus as a god, that'd make Christianity an extremist religion?

Are you really that clueless you can't see the hypocrisy and cessation of logic?

"So if Jewish extremists like Irgun went around killing people for what Torah says, like burning churches to the ground and killing everyone inside for not being Jews, that'd mean Judaism was instantly a terrorist religion? Or if Christians killed Jews for not worshipping Jesus as a god, that'd make Christianity an extremist religion?"

Absolutely.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

So if Jewish extremists like Irgun went around killing people for what Torah says, like burning churches to the ground and killing everyone inside for not being Jews, that'd mean Judaism was instantly a terrorist religion? Or if Christians killed Jews for not worshipping Jesus as a god, that'd make Christianity an extremist religion?

Are you really that clueless you can't see the hypocrisy and cessation of logic?
If they did so in the name of that religion then YES it would make their version of Judaism or Christianity an extremist religion! That's laughably obvious.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

Well isn't it obvious? These "Christian terrorists" read this OP and decided to prove it wrong by taking the hotel and making them recited the Koran.

Duh!

Left wingers like Delta are moving ever closer to the rubber room.

You can make the claim that ISIS has perverted Islam but their ideology is still based on Islam. Why do you even want to argue that it isn't?

Forum List

Back