Reality Check: ISIS aint Muslim

amd-religious-tattoos-jpg.jpg

Does a gang member's tattoo reflect on Christianity?

images

Does reading a Bible make you Christian terrorists?

extreme-koran3.jpg

ISIS is just a street gang with military hardware. That's all. They're no more Muslim than Latino gangs are Catholic or Christian.
You are an idiot. Unbelievable stupidity

The reality is that daesh wants us to start treating all muzzies as terrorists, criminals and dogshit...it helps their recruitment. As usual, we let our fear and ignorance play right into our our enemy's hands...even the enemies that we created, funded and armed.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

ISIS is just a street gang with military hardware. That's all. They're no more Muslim than Latino gangs are Catholic or Christian.

This is so awesome. My prediction that the more Islamo-terrorists strike around the world, the more progressive c_nts would double down and defend them, is being proven true with posts like this.

images

extreme-koran3.jpg

That my friend amounts to a deeply stupid assumption on your part. Put another way, you've somehow managed to take the height of stupidity & ignorance to levels never before seen.

The reality is that daesh wants us to start treating all muzzies as terrorists, criminals and dogshit...it helps their recruitment. As usual, we let our fear and ignorance play right into our our enemy's hands...even the enemies that we created, funded and armed.
Short of stopping this political correctness and getting tough on Muslims both here and abroad and draining the swamp, nothing we say or do is going to make a difference.

Last edited:
Funny how all the terror and murder done in the name of Muhammad and Islam....while Muslims are waving their Korans and citing verses from it, squealing "Allah Akbar!"....shooting innocent people point blank range................"ain't Muslim"!

Maybe this is all a terrible mistake and they're doing it for Bhudda? Ha ha ha.
ISIS is Islamic, but not Islam. Clear now?

They are engaged in jihad. By definition jihad is a Holy war. You can't take religion out of the definition.
No, a jihad is a struggle. It can mean war but it means to struggle: Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not

Right, so when Hillary Clinton says radical jihadists she means radical strugglers. Ha ha ha. Terrorist apologists are hilarious! OMG.
No, she means those at war with the west, which they are but jihad does not mean war, it means a struggle. A jihad can be against oneself, like a Muslim kid having a jihad to finish high school or avoid sexual relations.

On what planet do you live on that Jihad is a harmless inner struggle? Ha ha ha. Damn. The lunacy you read on these boards is hilarious.

Jihad does not have a geographical location. Gay used to mean happy at one point in time as well.

ISIS is Islamic, but not Islam. Clear now?

They are engaged in jihad. By definition jihad is a Holy war. You can't take religion out of the definition.
No, a jihad is a struggle. It can mean war but it means to struggle: Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not

Right, so when Hillary Clinton says radical jihadists she means radical strugglers. Ha ha ha. Terrorist apologists are hilarious! OMG.
No, she means those at war with the west, which they are but jihad does not mean war, it means a struggle. A jihad can be against oneself, like a Muslim kid having a jihad to finish high school or avoid sexual relations.

On what planet do you live on that Jihad is a harmless inner struggle? Ha ha ha. Damn. The lunacy you read on these boards is hilarious.

Jihad does not have a geographical location. Gay used to mean happy at one point in time as well.
Jihad means a struggle, which can be a war. Don't misuse words.

And which of those "definitions" do you think applies most to the Islamists? Inner struggle? Ha ha ha.

Short of ceasing this political correctness and getting tough on Muslims both here and abroad and draining the swamp, nothing we say or do is going to make a difference.

You mean kinda like Hitler attempted with his Jew bogey men? A nice final solution? How'd that work out for him?

I'm perfectly willing to waste anyone who threatens my home and my people...but this notion that we have to wipe out an entire religion, race, creed or whatever is the kind of stuff I swore an oath to stop...sorry. Our government created, funded and armed these mutts and still use them to stoke fear and stupidity into our population...how about we deal with them before we start gassing the women and kids, m'kay?

Short of ceasing this political correctness and getting tough on Muslims both here and abroad and draining the swamp, nothing we say or do is going to make a difference.

You mean kinda like Hitler attempted with his Jew bogey men? A nice final solution? How'd that work out for him?

I'm perfectly willing to waste anyone who threatens my home and my people...but this notion that we have to wipe out an entire religion, race, creed or whatever is the kind of stuff I swore an oath to stop...sorry. Our government created, funded and armed these mutts and still use them to stoke fear and stupidity into our population...how about we deal with them before we start gassing the women and kids, m'kay?
Again with the Nazi comparisons?! If anything it's the Islamists that are not only threatening but carrying out the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Christians, non Muslims, and all Muslims who don't subscribe to their ideology. So who does that remind you of? You guys need to stop with the false comparisons and bullshit misrepresentations. Nobody is threatening to wipe out an entire race or religion other than today's Muslims.

Again with the Nazi comparisons?! If anything it's the Islamists that are not only threatening but carrying out the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Christians, non Muslims, and all Muslims who don't subscribe to their ideology. So who does that remind you of? You guys need to stop with the false comparisons and bullshit misrepresentations. Nobody is threatening to wipe out an entire race or religion other than today's Muslims.

If the swastika fits....you're the wannabe Hitler talking about draining the swamp.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I got no problem fighting the creeps from daesh and creeps like you at the same time.

If the swastika fits....you're the wannabe Hitler talking about draining the swamp.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I got no problem fighting the creeps from daesh and creeps like you at the same time.
Islamism is an evil cult and an ideology is a threat to Western civilization, deal with it. Just like immigrants who swore an oath that they aren't communists or belong a communist party before becoming US citizens, we should make the same requirement to all those wishing to immigrate or become US citizens. When I say "drain the swamp" I am talking about taking the fight to ISIS where they are. Just like we drained the swamp in Afghanistan the international community can drain the swamp in Syria and Iraq.

I thought you meant your septic tank needed to be repaired

Islamism is an evil cult and an ideology is a threat to Western civilization, deal with it. Just like immigrants who swore an oath that they aren't communists or belong a communist party before becoming US citizens, we should make the same requirement to all those wishing to immigrate or become US citizens. When I say "drain the swamp" I am talking about taking the fight to ISIS where they are. Just like we drained the swamp in Afghanistan the international community can drain the swamp in Syria and Iraq.

Your swastika is showing again. Daesh is owned and operated by our government. The sooner you get over your irrational fear of religion and figure out who the real enemy is, the more chance you might have of surviving what is coming.

We could have easily drained that swamp...it that is what we wanted to do. You gotta ask yourself, why didn't we? They are playing you, pal...using your irrational fear of muzzies in the woodpile to scare you into becoming the same kind of useful idiots that brought us Hitler. Don't be a useful idiot.

Your swastika is showing again. Daesh is owned and operated by our government. The sooner you get over your irrational fear of religion and figure out who the real enemy is, the more chance you might have of surviving what is coming.

We could have easily drained that swamp...it that is what we wanted to do. You gotta ask yourself, why didn't we?

And here comes another Muslim retard embarrassed by what his brethren Islamic savages are doing by claiming that ISIS is a creation of the US. Ya gotta love these morons.

And which of those "definitions" do you think applies most to the Islamists? Inner struggle? Ha ha ha.
Nope, war. One of the things it can mean. They want a Holy War, and so do you it seems.

Forum List

Back