Reality Check: Why Did Trump Abandon the Iran Deal?

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

Trump is nothing but a stooge for Israel.

Israel wanted the Iran deal dead...so Trump did what he was told and killed it.

No...Israel did not directly order Trump to kill the deal. They (and American neocons led by John Bolton) manipulated the moronic Trump into doing EXACTLY what Israel wanted.

Now Israel is free to attack Iran and drag America into it's own war with Iran.

No...Israel did not directly order Trump to kill the deal. They (and American neocons led by John Bolton) manipulated the moronic Trump into doing EXACTLY what Israel wanted.

lol So if you don't like something you assume the Jews did it.

A lot of people in the US were against the Iran deal.

They elected someone who could do something abut it.

What's a lot, 30,40,50 or 60%? I venture to guess the majority of the U.S. population could have cared less. But when they are paying $4.00 a gallon of gas and lose any of their tax savings they may care.

What's a lot, 30,40,50 or 60%? I venture to guess the majority of the U.S. population could have cared less. But when they are paying $4.00 a gallon of gas and lose any of their tax savings they may care.
That's silly. The US has enough oil capacity to bring down the price of oil whenever it gets to high. Tensions in the ME may cause prices to rise for a short time, but if it lasts the markets will respond by producing enough oil to bring them down.

The same percentage that put him in office.

Maybe more, maybe less.

for instance, I was against the deal, but I didn't vote for him.

Some that voted for HIllary may have been against it.

polls on it are all over the place.

percentage against iran deal - Bing

Oh gee, yet another bigot thread.

Because it was a dangerous so called treaty...dangerous to the world...but sadly some European nations place money higher than safety...

It was not all Isreal the right hated the deal because obama did it, he delivered what they wanted. I am sure Isreal at least played a small role though.

It was not all Isreal the right hated the deal because obama did it, he delivered what they wanted. I am sure Isreal at least played a small role though.

What sort of role are you talking about?

Jews are very busy people.

https://dailystormer.name/iran-blames-jews-cia-and-saudi-arabia-for-feminist-riots/

Iran Blames Illegal Drugs on Zionists

Iran Blames Jews, US for Protests; Arrests 7 American ‘Spies’

Iranians Blame 'Jewish Influence' for Ugly New Mosque Design

Iran: Rogue Jews In WH To Blame For Sanctions on Tehran

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/iranian-military-leader-blames-jews-for-hajj-stampede/

My favorite:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/19/dc-lawmaker-blames-jews-for-bad-weather/

Iran is Isreals enemy, we are their allies. They played what ever role they were capable of carrying. Not that I blame them. That is what human s do try to create the best situation for thermselves possible. Isreal definately has inflience here, how much is not known by me or most normal people. It would take some one of larger inside knowlege than me to determine how much.

That's silly. The US has enough oil capacity to bring down the price of oil whenever it gets to high. Tensions in the ME may cause prices to rise for a short time, but if it lasts the markets will respond by producing enough oil to bring them down.

Except our capacity for exportation is directly related to price. We tapped our cheap oil decades ago. Higher prices mean more exploration. Means more oil on the market. Which means lower prices. Causing a slow down in exploration till prices rise. Rinse, and repeat.

...besides, all Americans would have to do is stop buying absurd vehicles for personal transportation and choose light, efficient replacements, no imports would be needed and fuel would still be cheaper. It is a strategic mistake to continue with the gas guzzlers.

Jews are very busy people.

https://dailystormer.name/iran-blames-jews-cia-and-saudi-arabia-for-feminist-riots/

Iran Blames Illegal Drugs on Zionists

Iran Blames Jews, US for Protests; Arrests 7 American ‘Spies’

Iranians Blame 'Jewish Influence' for Ugly New Mosque Design

Iran: Rogue Jews In WH To Blame For Sanctions on Tehran

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/iranian-military-leader-blames-jews-for-hajj-stampede/

My favorite:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/19/dc-lawmaker-blames-jews-for-bad-weather/

I need a nap.

Iran is Isreals enemy, we are their allies. They played what ever role they were capable of carrying. Not that I blame them. That is what human s do try to create the best situation for thermselves possible. Isreal definately has inflience here, how much is not known by me or most normal people. It would take some one of larger inside knowlege than me to determine how much.

I think the answer is pretty simple. With a few nutty exceptions, the polls show a great majority of Americans support Israel, and there is great trust between the Pentagon and the IDF an between US intelligence agencies and Israeli intelligence agencies; moreover, Trump and Netanyahu clearly have much respect for each others opinions. So naturally, Israel's views will be carefully considered by the US just as US views are carefully considered by Israel. I don't, however, see any reason to think Israel influenced the US decision to withdraw and impose sanctions other than that.

Forum List

Back