Reality Check: Why Did Trump Abandon the Iran Deal?

If you've been paying attention, you'd know he's been saying that chump deal was faulty at its core and he would get rid of it.

Yet another campaign promise fulfilled.

Yup...and his son-in-law (a Jew) was the one who first pushed the idea to him.

And oh lookie...Kushner is now running Trump's Middle Eastern strategy.

in reality, Trump could not give a shit. He could not even identify Iran on a map. But his son-in-law put the idea in his head.
He somehow managed to capture the top 5 most wanted ISIS leaders. Pretty good, don't you think so?

He captured no one. The military/intelligence community did.

Show me a link, please, that proves that those 5 ISIS leaders could not have been caught under Clinton were she POTUS OR that Trump was the primary reason they caught them?
She isn't POTUS. She lost. Trump won and as C-in-C he captured these most wanted enemies as much as Obama killed OBL.

I will ask you again,

Show me a link, please, that proves that those 5 ISIS leaders could not have been caught under Clinton were she POTUS OR that Trump was the primary reason they caught them?

If you cannot in your next post, I will ignore your replies in this thread on this.
If my uncle had tits, he'd be your uncle.

Well done, MISTER President!!

Hillary Clinton was elected?

Then...

Why is Trump in the Oval Office?

Because of the undemocratic, fraudulent Electoral College.

Officially, who got more votes to be POTUS in 2016 - Trump or Clinton?

(and I will not answer a question of yours until you answer mine)

Clinton

Which puts the president in office?

popular vote, or electoral vote?

Officially? The Electoral College.

Just like officially, Hitler became Fuehrer of Nazi Germany in 1934. It was technically legal, but in reality, it was far from legal or moral.

So I do not honor or recognize Trump as POTUS. And I do not care if you - or anyone else - does.

Though I despise both Clinton and Trump as POTUS...in my book, Clinton is President of the United States (though I refer to Trump as POTUS for convenience).

I do not follow laws I disagree with unless it is not worth my while to actively circumvent them.

.in my book, Clinton is President of the United States

Writing your own book isn't going to change history

I do not follow laws I disagree with unless it is not worth my while to actively circumvent them.

You must have quite a rap sheet

Nope...completely clean (not that it is any of your fucking business).

Only stupid/emotionally disturbed people get caught.

then you follow laws you dont' believe in.

then you must have a rap sheet.

Clinton

Just like officially, Hitler became Fuehrer of Nazi Germany in 1934. It was technically legal, but in reality, it was far from legal or moral.

So I do not honor or recognize Trump as POTUS. And I do not care if you - or anyone else - does.

Though I despise both Clinton and Trump as POTUS...in my book, Clinton is President of the United States (though I refer to Trump as POTUS for convenience).

Nope. I have broken lots of laws - dozens of times...and I have no criminal record and my driving record is spotless.

And you clearly have reading comprehension difficulties.

Sorry to read that.

Let me know when you resolve yourself of that and maybe we can chat further. I suggest counselling for yourself.

Until then...ta ta.

Clinton

Nope. I have broken lots of laws - dozens of times...and I have no criminal record and my driving record is spotless.

Sorry to read that.

Let me know when you resolve yourself of that and maybe we can chat further. I suggest counselling for yourself.

Until then...ta ta.

about the time you realize Trump IS your president, and

th

Well one thing we just learned about the Iran deal. :anj_stfu: yeah can't make this stuff up.:desk:

https://nypost.com/2018/06/06/inside-obamas-secret-plot-to-let-iran-skirt-sanctions/
"
The report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations revealed that under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into US dollars. If the Omani bank had allowed the exchange without such a license, it would have violated sanctions that bar Iran from transactions that touch the US financial system.

The effort was unsuccessful because American banks — themselves afraid of running afoul of US sanctions — declined to participate. The Obama administration approached two US banks to facilitate the conversion, the report said, but both refused, citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran." :eek-52::dunno::fu:that!!!!

Trump is nothing but a stooge for Israel.

Israel wanted the Iran deal dead...so Trump did what he was told and killed it.

No...Israel did not directly order Trump to kill the deal. They (and American neocons led by John Bolton) manipulated the moronic Trump into doing EXACTLY what Israel wanted.

Now Israel is free to attack Iran and drag America into it's own war with Iran.

That and Trump's bizarre obsession with, and unwarranted hatred of, Obama.

No...Israel did not directly order Trump to kill the deal. They (and American neocons led by John Bolton) manipulated the moronic Trump into doing EXACTLY what Israel wanted.

Another thing that should be added is that he is too arrogant to separate himself from Obozo that he wants to undo EVERYTHING Obomination was involvved in.

If he wanted to undo MOST things then yeah,he would be doing the right thing but the A hole is too arrogant that he wants to undo ALL of what he did that he is too pigheaded to understand that was the one GOOD thing Obomination did do in office,trump being stupid as he is though was too pigheaded to give him credit for that one good thing.

Well one thing we just learned about the Iran deal. :anj_stfu: yeah can't make this stuff up.:desk:

https://nypost.com/2018/06/06/inside-obamas-secret-plot-to-let-iran-skirt-sanctions/
"
The report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations revealed that under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into US dollars. If the Omani bank had allowed the exchange without such a license, it would have violated sanctions that bar Iran from transactions that touch the US financial system.

The effort was unsuccessful because American banks — themselves afraid of running afoul of US sanctions — declined to participate. The Obama administration approached two US banks to facilitate the conversion, the report said, but both refused, citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran." :eek-52::dunno::fu:that!!!!
and....

Iran opens new nuclear facility for centrifuge production

"In a gesture likely directed at the Trump administration’s withdrawal from the deal, Iran on Tuesday informed the U.N. nuclear watchdog that it will increase its nuclear enrichment capacity, yet stay within the provisions of the accord."

And they never stopped development just like Israel stated. Obammy was helping them. can't make this up.:auiqs.jpg:

Because it was a dangerous so called treaty...dangerous to the world...but sadly some European nations place money higher than safety...

BS form you as always unable to comprehend your president is a traiter.LOL
obammy that's right he was. Yuge one at that. undermining his own Iran deal. yep, can't make it up. and you have no idea. that's what's funny. you just putter around like you think you know what you don't. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

lol So if you don't like something you assume the Jews did it.

Jews are very busy people.

Iran Blames Jews, CIA and Saudi Arabia for Feminist Riots

Iran Blames Illegal Drugs on Zionists

Iran Blames Jews, US for Protests; Arrests 7 American ‘Spies’

Iranians Blame 'Jewish Influence' for Ugly New Mosque Design

Iran: Rogue Jews In WH To Blame For Sanctions on Tehran

Iranian Military Leader Blames Jews for Hajj Stampede

My favorite:

https://nypost.com/2018/03/19/dc-lawmaker-blames-jews-for-bad-weather/

you cant handle pesky facts that they are all true because of your biased towards Israel never mind the fact that they murdered many americans at the USS Liberty deliberatly.

Another thing that should be added is that he is too arrogant to separate himself from Obozo that he wants to undo EVERYTHING Obomination was involvved in.

If he wanted to undo MOST things then yeah,he would be doing the right thing but the A hole is too arrogant that he wants to undo ALL of what he did that he is too pigheaded to understand that was the one GOOD thing Obomination did do in office,trump being stupid as he is though was too pigheaded to give him credit for that one good thing.

Obozo? Obamination? How old are you anyway?

how old are the people that used Shrub, and now use Drumpf?

Too bad you dont see the humor in me mocking a traiter to americans.LOL.Here,let me give some money so you can go out and buy yourself a sense of humor. Got one for Bush as well but you are obviously not interested in it.LOL

Last edited:
A lot of people in the US were against the Iran deal.

They elected someone who could do something abut it.

What's a lot, 30,40,50 or 60%? I venture to guess the majority of the U.S. population could have cared less. But when they are paying $4.00 a gallon of gas and lose any of their tax savings they may care.
That's silly. The US has enough oil capacity to bring down the price of oil whenever it gets to high. Tensions in the ME may cause prices to rise for a short time, but if it lasts the markets will respond by producing enough oil to bring them down.
The US has to stockpile oil for other nations; not just for ourselves, so we can't use that stockpiled oil to bring down prices. For example, if a major world wide event happens, like a nuclear war in the Middle East, and oil production and delivery comes to a halt, we have promised to supply Israel with, let's say 50 million barrels of oil (I don't know the exact number). Many allied nations around the world have this deal with us.

Fucking stupid Carter 'Middle East Peace Agreement'.

I like Carter...but that agreement was moronic.

If I am reading this chart correctly, America only has enough in her Strategic Petroleum Reserves to last her for 33 days.

Strategic Petroleum Reserve Inventory 2005

America consumes almost 20 million barrels per day.

How much oil is consumed in the United States? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

The SPR is only 663 million barrels.

That works out to just 33 days.

Let Israel get their own oil.

the american sheep are too brainwashed by the corporate medias slandering of him falling for the propaagana of the MSM media that he was the worst presidentt ever when he cant even come close to the corruption of every president we have had since Reagan who have all betrayed and spat on the constitution.:rolleyes:

how old are the people that used Shrub, and now use Drumpf?

Right?

A lot of people in the US were against the Iran deal.

They elected someone who could do something abut it.

Yup...Hillary Clinton.

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

Hillary Clinton was elected?

Then...

Why is Trump in the Oval Office?

you nailed it.
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:

whats REALLY comical about Trump is he puts his foot in his mouth all the time.He said the electoral college should be scrapped.guess he forgot that was the ONLY reason he is the POTUS now.:abgg2q.jpg:

Yup...and his son-in-law (a Jew) was the one who first pushed the idea to him.

And oh lookie...Kushner is now running Trump's Middle Eastern strategy.

in reality, Trump could not give a shit. He could not even identify Iran on a map. But his son-in-law put the idea in his head.

you nailed it again.:yes_text12:

Sorry to read that.

Until then...ta ta.

about the time you realize Trump IS your president, and

th

Uh dude he is not recognizing that,he is just not ignoring facts that had it not been for that stupid electoral crap,he would not be president right now.sure he is the POTUS but that doesnt mean he earned it.same as me, he is not even a supporter of warmonger Hitlery either.Its just unlike people such as weatherman and rambunctios,he doesnt ignore facts.

Last edited:
Because it was a dangerous so called treaty...dangerous to the world...but sadly some European nations place money higher than safety...

BS form you as always unable to comprehend your president is a traiter.LOL
obammy that's right he was. Yuge one at that. undermining his own Iran deal. yep, can't make it up. and you have no idea. that's what's funny. you just putter around like you think you know what you don't. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let me guess,you also think Israel is not a warmonger?:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back