Really? There's a difference?

Not even a good rationale

You can stop right there, you verbose little self-soother, and now explain why the rationale is not good. That's how this works, my little dogma-puking friend.

Every day we proceed on faith

Speak for yourself. It's not faith when I proceed every day as if things will work out, it's trust. I don't believe 100% that my car will start tomorrow, or that I won't get hit by a bus while on lunch. I just proceed under the best-odds determination that these two things won't happen tomorrow. So, no, you do not speak for me. I do not employ faith.

Not even a good rationale

You can stop right there, you verbose little self-soother, and now explain why the rationale is not good. That's how this works, my little dogma-puking friend.

Every day we proceed on faith

Speak for yourself. It's not faith when I proceed every day as if things will work out, it's trust. I don't believe 100% that my car will start tomorrow, or that I won't get hit by a bus while on lunch. I just proceed under the best-odds determination that these two things won't happen tomorrow. So, no, you do not speak for me. I do not employ faith.
Trust and faith are the same thing......... Yes, I know some do mental gymnastics to come up with a difference between them but for all intent and purposes they're the same.

Oh and Unicorns do exist....... :eusa_whistle:

Here's one;

trust: firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.

Forum List

Back