🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Realtors...a New Market For Concealed Carry...

I have a friend whose wife goes to various properties all over the Chicago land area...and is now considering getting a permit to carry a gun. This story points out why it would be a good idea...this isn't the only time a realtor has been targeted because they go to empty, strange houses alone...

After A Kidnapping and Murder In Arkansas Realtors Nationwide Turn To Concealed Carry - Bearing Arms
As a former Realtor Associate, I can identify, as those of us who host open house events for interested persons looking at homes for sale, have been targets for a long time, and those who are looking to murder, know where to find us. I am for open carry laws, in conditions such as hosting open houses. This would also make those looking at homes feel more secure. I know of women who were murdered while hosting.

Hosting an open house, for those who don't know, involves being in a home a realtor has listed for sale and opening it to the public for many hours in a given day, usually on the weekends, and often serving coffee and treats. One is alone for hours. The only way I would do one, was to have another agent or two, be with me. But this wasn't always possible as agents have lives and are busy. One feels very vulnerable alone in a house with For Sale signs in front saying OPEN HOUSE. Banners waving.

Sorry folks....that is just the new state of the country. Murder and mayhem. I will be no sitting duck, especially going to businesses that advertise, No Guns Allowed.

From you link:

"Women are especially prominent in real estate, where agents often work alone and meet clients at unoccupied dwellings both day and night."

But don't you think that being unarmed and helpless would actually help the situation...since you won't be antagonizing the violent criminal who has specifically targeted you because he knows you are alone and unarmed? I mean, if you had a gun...wouldn't that just make him more angry...?:eusa_angel:

Perhaps instead of a gun...you could simply offer the violent, criminal some of those tasty treats and some coffee....

I am all for citizens having concealed carry weapons and am also all for realtors carrying a weapon, however, when a realtor is showing a house, that realtor is almost always right next to the person viewing the residence, or within the same room as the person being shown the room. The time it takes for someone to dash across your average room is about two and a half seconds. The startled realtor, would most likely not be able to react in time to protect her/himself. Better would be for two people to show a residence and both carry concealed weapons.

I have a friend whose wife goes to various properties all over the Chicago land area...and is now considering getting a permit to carry a gun. This story points out why it would be a good idea...this isn't the only time a realtor has been targeted because they go to empty, strange houses alone...

After A Kidnapping and Murder In Arkansas Realtors Nationwide Turn To Concealed Carry - Bearing Arms
As a former Realtor Associate, I can identify, as those of us who host open house events for interested persons looking at homes for sale, have been targets for a long time, and those who are looking to murder, know where to find us. I am for open carry laws, in conditions such as hosting open houses. This would also make those looking at homes feel more secure. I know of women who were murdered while hosting.

Hosting an open house, for those who don't know, involves being in a home a realtor has listed for sale and opening it to the public for many hours in a given day, usually on the weekends, and often serving coffee and treats. One is alone for hours. The only way I would do one, was to have another agent or two, be with me. But this wasn't always possible as agents have lives and are busy. One feels very vulnerable alone in a house with For Sale signs in front saying OPEN HOUSE. Banners waving.

Sorry folks....that is just the new state of the country. Murder and mayhem. I will be no sitting duck, especially going to businesses that advertise, No Guns Allowed.

From you link:

"Women are especially prominent in real estate, where agents often work alone and meet clients at unoccupied dwellings both day and night."

I like how you state that you are a former "Realtor Associate", capitalizing the words to imply a title in an attempt to legitimize it as some sort of profession. Real estate agents are predominantly housewives with nothing else to do but ride people from house to house and fight over commissions so that they can afford to buy useless shit their husbands will not buy for them. Most of them cannot even fill out a fucking closing statement.

From you link:

I like how you state that you are a former "Realtor Associate", capitalizing the words to imply a title in an attempt to legitimize it as some sort of profession. Real estate agents are predominantly housewives with nothing else to do but ride people from house to house and fight over commissions so that they can afford to buy useless shit their husbands will not buy for them. Most of them cannot even fill out a fucking closing statement.
Report your ass to the bitch-slap thread ASAP. :slap:

From you link:

You should stop drinking from your piss bucket.
And then anally penetrate yourself with an electrified cattle prod

From you link:

You should stop drinking from your piss bucket.
And then anally penetrate yourself with an electrified cattle prod

Man, you hostile. Bad vibes are dripping from every pore in your body.

The time it takes for someone to dash across your average room is about two and a half seconds. The startled realtor, would most likely not be able to react in time to protect her/himself.

Do you ever read actual stories of just such situations where the victim still fights off the attacker because the gun allows them to do it...vs. having to overcome the attacker physically....?

Does it HURT to be this fucking stupid, boy?

Does it HURT to be this fucking stupid, boy?

Yes, honey, I know you chicks like to stick together. But let's face it, you can train a retarded chimp to be a realtor. We all know this. I just think it's cute when a chick tries to make what she does seem so much more important than it is, such as "Real Estate Associate" (shows houses), "Sales Associate" (min. Wage GAP employee), "Associate Manager" (slightly above min. wage Fry cook), "Maintenance Technician" (janitor), and "CNA" (does shit work the hospital does not want its higher paid RNs to do).

Lighten up, you dumb bitch. Your objection is based on your personal problems. Leave me out of your weird chick hang-ups.

Dammit, boy, are you posting stoned AGAIN?!

Look, I understand: you hoped to be a Realtor, but were too stupid to manage it. Therefore, you instead shriek impotently at any who managed to do so.

Forum List

Back