Reason #59,538 on Why to Homeschool

Reasons to Home School

Your child does not socialize well with others
You are too lazy to get up early to get your kids to school
You want to isolate your child from negroes, Hispanics and Jews
You want to indoctrinate your child to your religious and political beliefs and you don’t want them exposed to others.
You have no clue how homeschooling works.
Very familiar with it.

Biggest educational scam in the country
Just how badly did you mess up your kids?

The government school systems are a collection of fascists.

During on online class the teacher saw a Red Ryder BB gun so called the cops to have his home raided.

The principal and the teacher cited a rule stating that students may not bring guns to school and claimed it extended to virtual classes as well.

Do people who support home schooling never compare them to regular kids?

Control for IQ every kid who went through public education will be ten times as socially capable.....

Never met a home schooled kid in Illinois when I was a boy who wasn't a fucking weirdo.

Maybe it's different in other places, but in the midwest. Homeschooling is the mark of the indoctrinated

How many have you met?

Well over a dozen. I remember taking classes with two of them.

And I have cousins who cavort in those circles for like "debate club" or whatever cuz their dad was a lawyer and very religious there was some overlap there via their church.

If you can't buck your mother you're not going to buck the indoctrination of the state, lol, just retarding their conformity into a useful citizen.

Now i'm not counting kids who did what's called "american schooling" which is basically just online classes with some proctored tests. Technically they might be home schooled but their parents aren't doing the educating. It's just taking your HS classes online. If we counted them i'd know a lot more....but all of them did most of the education at a public school. Just finished HS online

I would agree that there is a difference between the parents doing the teaching vs on line classes as you described. My youngest daughter finished her last two years of HS on line, just as you mentioned. My daughter loved it, she could go at her own pace. The biggest advantage was being able to take it with her basically anywhere she went. She finished HS this past January with honors.

I wouldn't knock anyone for choosing to "homeschool" their children, whether they were the teachers or the state was. Lots of "weird" kids coming out of public school too. Have you not seen them? LOL

Yea but just imagine those kids if they were home schooled

less angry maybe, the boys

But more weird? Many times over
"Just imagine" is the key phrase here. It requires belief without supporting evidence. Let's face reality, you're saying that people raising their kids in their own homes without government schools results in "weird" kids. Think about that carefully.

During on online class the teacher saw a Red Ryder BB gun so called the cops to have his home raided.

The principal and the teacher cited a rule stating that students may not bring guns to school and claimed it extended to virtual classes as well.

Control for IQ every kid who went through public education will be ten times as socially capable.....

Never met a home schooled kid in Illinois when I was a boy who wasn't a fucking weirdo.

Maybe it's different in other places, but in the midwest. Homeschooling is the mark of the indoctrinated

How many have you met?

And I have cousins who cavort in those circles for like "debate club" or whatever cuz their dad was a lawyer and very religious there was some overlap there via their church.

If you can't buck your mother you're not going to buck the indoctrination of the state, lol, just retarding their conformity into a useful citizen.

Now i'm not counting kids who did what's called "american schooling" which is basically just online classes with some proctored tests. Technically they might be home schooled but their parents aren't doing the educating. It's just taking your HS classes online. If we counted them i'd know a lot more....but all of them did most of the education at a public school. Just finished HS online

I would agree that there is a difference between the parents doing the teaching vs on line classes as you described. My youngest daughter finished her last two years of HS on line, just as you mentioned. My daughter loved it, she could go at her own pace. The biggest advantage was being able to take it with her basically anywhere she went. She finished HS this past January with honors.

I wouldn't knock anyone for choosing to "homeschool" their children, whether they were the teachers or the state was. Lots of "weird" kids coming out of public school too. Have you not seen them? LOL

"Just imagine" is the key phrase here. It requires belief without supporting evidence. Let's face reality, you're saying that people raising their kids in their own homes without government schools results in "weird" kids. Think about that carefully.

Uh huh home schooled kids are normal got it

Homeschool kids are under 100 percent control of their parents. Who they meet, who they play with, what they read, what they are exposed to

Like you said......Weird kids

Reasons to Home School

You want to indoctrinate your child to your religious and political beliefs and you don’t want them exposed to others.
You have no clue how homeschooling works.
Very familiar with it.

Biggest educational scam in the country
How is homeschooling a "scam?" If anything is a scam, it's government schooling.

How many have you met?

Why should anyone believe otherwise?

How many have you met?

You've met a few of em

Homeschool kids are under 100 percent control of their parents. Who they meet, who they play with, what they read, what they are exposed to

How is that weird? That's how life was for 99.99% of the last 100,000 years.

How many have you met?

You've met a few of em
In other words, nothing you can demonstrate. In your conception they are weird because they aren't all screwed up like government schooled kids.

How many have you met?

I can't imagine your conception so a "useful citizen," but I'm sure Joseph Stalin would approve.

Because like dogs, children need to be socialized

I'm sure well socialized home schooled children from Kindergarten to senior year exist. But it would take an extreme amount of effort relative to just sending him to public or private school. Now try that with 3 kids

That's why they're so weird. They just don't have the experience of spending so many hours in class with their peers. Like a dog who wasn't socialized properly

No amount of travel baseball is gonna fix that. Certainly not debate club lol

Liberal dominated Baltimore. Enough said. Now, put away that broad brush that you constantly use.

It will be interesting to see how many children actually return to public schools when reopened, and from what social class.
If I were younger I’d start an online teaching company so parents could cut their ties to the government. Minimal overhead and huge demand.

They already exist, dumbass!

Reasons to Home School

Those are dumb reasons. The best reasons are to get your children out of a toxic environment where bullying is rampant, teachers are more interested in teaching political correctness then educating, and the slowest students hold the faster ones back. What government school allows a very bright kid to take math classes three grades above grade level, science classes two above, and civics at grade level, all in the same classroom? Face reality, you simply can't handle the idea that people are free to educate in the way that works best for their children. Everybody should be good little automatons in their little gray cubicles, surrounded by government observers. That way we can make sure that everybody gets fed the party line with no chance they'll hear disagreement.
That is what I said
Your child is socially awkward and does not get along with others
Here's a reality check, then you will not bad mouth my children again. My son is on the autism spectrum, and in the 90's was going to be short bussed because he couldn't handle the crowded classrooms and constant stimulus. Instead, we pulled him out of government school and taught him at home. He's now an AVP in a financial firm that bends over backwards to keep him on board. I know what I'm talking about when I say the government school "sit down and shut up" model doesn't work well for kids who can thrive in the right setting.

I'm sure well socialized home schooled children from Kindergarten to senior year exist. But it would take an extreme amount of effort relative to just sending him to public or private school. Now try that with 3 kids

That's why they're so weird. They just don't have the experience of spending so many hours in class with their peers. Like a dog who wasn't socialized properly

Sitting at a desk listening to the teacher talk isn't "socialization." Parents can enroll their kids in extra curricular activities to socialize them.

You're real complaint is that they aren't being brainwashed with government propaganda.

Sitting at a desk listening to the teacher talk isn't "socialization." Parents can enroll their kids in extra curricular activities to socialize them.

You're real complaint is that they aren't being brainwashed with government propaganda.

If that's all you did at school you were doing it in a very very painful way

Reasons to Home School

Those are dumb reasons. The best reasons are to get your children out of a toxic environment where bullying is rampant, teachers are more interested in teaching political correctness then educating, and the slowest students hold the faster ones back. What government school allows a very bright kid to take math classes three grades above grade level, science classes two above, and civics at grade level, all in the same classroom? Face reality, you simply can't handle the idea that people are free to educate in the way that works best for their children. Everybody should be good little automatons in their little gray cubicles, surrounded by government observers. That way we can make sure that everybody gets fed the party line with no chance they'll hear disagreement.
That is what I said
Here's a reality check, then you will not bad mouth my children again. My son is on the autism spectrum, and in the 90's was going to be short bussed because he couldn't handle the crowded classrooms and constant stimulus. Instead, we pulled him out of government school and taught him at home. He's now an AVP in a financial firm that bends over backwards to keep him on board. I know what I'm talking about when I say the government school "sit down and shut up" model doesn't work well for kids who can thrive in the right setting.
It doesn't work for anyone, but some manage to survive it.

Reasons to Home School

That is what I said
Rightwinger really is an asshole, isn't he?

Until the "Everyone must look, act, and think the same" ideas started to be pushed at gunpoint.

Forum List

Back