Reasons Why I Love The Lord Jesus

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

a few short of the goal, to allow what happened and how the crucifiers were able to write their book - far from the liberation theology they gave their life for.

"...The movement of the Cathars (Greek for "the pure") spread in Western and Central Europe in the eleventh century. It seems to have originated in the East, arriving from Bulgaria, the home of Bogomil heresy in the preceding century. The ultimate origins of both, however, are more ancient.

Among the Cathars there were many different groups. Pope Innocent III counted as many as forty Cathar sects. In addition, there existed other sects that had many doctrinal points in common with the Cathars; among the best known were the Albigenses. They are all usually categorized as gnostic or Manichean heresies. In order to avoid unnecessary complexity, we shall describe the beliefs and notions common to all groups, without specifying the relative importance that a particular view might have in a given sect. (For a more detailed account, see 9 [Vol. I], 10, and 11.)

The basic contention in all branches of the movement was the belief in the irreconcilable contradiction between the physical world, seen as the source of evil, and the spiritual world, seen as the essence of good. The so-called dualistic Cathars believed this to be caused by the existence of two Gods--one good, the other evil. It was the God of evil who had created the physical world--the earth with everything that grows upon it, the sky, the sun and the stars, and human bodies as well. The good God, on the other hand, was seen as the creator of the spiritual world, in which there is another, spiritual sky, other stars and another sun. Other Cathars, called monarchian Cathars, believed in one beneficent God, the creator of the universe, but assumed that the physical world was the creation of his eldest, fallen son--Satan or Lucifer. All the Cathars held that the mutual hostility of the realms of matter and spirit allowed for no intermingling. They therefore denied the bodily incarnation of Christ (asserting that his body was a spiritual one, which had only the appearance of physicality) and the resurrection of the flesh. They saw a reflection of their dualism in the division of the Holy Scriptures into Old and New Testaments. They identified the God of the Old Testament, the creator of the physical world, with the evil God or with Lucifer. They professed the New Testament as the teaching of the good God..."

Awesome but that is wrong.
That is Catharism, a branch of Gnostics in Northern Europe. Their beliefs were significantly different than other Gnostic sects.

Awesome but that is wrong.
That is Catharism, a branch of Gnostics in Northern Europe. Their beliefs were significantly different than other Gnostic sects.
I don't believe so.

Viewing material existence as flawed or evil, Gnostic cosmogony generally presents a distinction between a supreme, hidden God and a malevolent lesser divinity (sometimes associated with the Yahweh of the Old Testament)[2] who is responsible for creating the material universe.[3] Gnostics considered the principal element of salvation to be direct knowledge of the supreme divinity in the form of mystical or esoteric insight. Many Gnostic texts deal not in concepts of sin and repentance, but with illusion and enlightenment.[3]

If you are seriously interested in Gnosticism then watch these, not cheap... but it is the best info you will find out there.

Some of these are on PBS... in particular the one on the secret book of John, which describes the Gnostic God system. Watch that, and you will see.

You're clapping with God.
I always do. :)

It's no skin off my teeth that you are a militant atheist. If that's what makes you happy, the more power to you. But what you intend for evil, God is using for good.

I always do. :)

It's no skin off my teeth that you are a militant atheist. If that's what makes you happy, the more power to you. But what you intend for evil, God is using for good.
That's why God gave me $500.

Christian: Here's Why I love Jesus

Atheists: HERE'S WHY YOU'RE A DUMB F*CK AND YOUR RELIGION IS BS

LOL

So many unhinged non-believers who have an emotional insecurity to attack Christianity at every turn they can. Yikes.

Christian: Here's Why I love Jesus

Atheists: HERE'S WHY YOU'RE A DUMB F*CK AND YOUR RELIGION IS BS

LOL

So many unhinged non-believers who have an emotional insecurity to attack Christianity at every turn they can. Yikes.
who's kidding who ...
1627421376809.png

the desert religions, christianity have been persecuiting and victimizing the innocent without interuption to the present day ... you fool no one but yourself, deliberately.

*Yawn

If you're going to be that dishonest, continue your smear trolling.
really, are you denying the clan - or even in what century has christianity not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent ...
1627430511534.png

do stick around.

Forum List

Back