Reasons why I'm a Palestinian supporter.

Ben31

Rookie
Mar 29, 2012
1. Israelis are the most rude and racist people on earth.
2. The majority of Israelis don't want peace, they want all the land for themselves.
3. Orthodox and religious Jews will probably become the majority in Israel in the next 10 years, these people call us 'Goyim' and say that we only exist to serve the Jews and we're not human beings- we're beasts. I don't want to help or support these people.
4. I don't care that Israel exists, but I think it's only fair that the Palestinians will get a country too in the 67' borders. Don't want to give them a country? fine, make the Palestinians equal citizens of Israel and then the Palestinian territories can be part of Israel.
5. The Israeli soldiers treat the Palestinians like the Nazis treated their grandparents in Europe.
6. Gaza Strip. Enough said.

For the record, I don't hate Jews or Israelis, I judge each person individually.
I'm only against people that justify Israel's actions.

Arab-American Dr. Wafa Sultan, Human Rights Activist, Among "Time Magazine's 100 Heroes and Pioneers Whose Power, Talent Or Moral Example Is Transforming Our World"

Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME.

Israel - The One And The Only Free Democratic Country In The Entire Middle East.
I believe that any nation that grants equal opportunity to every citizen, regardless of race, religion, political affiliation, or gender, thereby, establishes its moral legitimacy. According to this principle, Israel stands alone in the Middle East region, as a nation with moral legitimacy: it grants all citizens equal rights for men and women alike, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech and of the press. Not a single Arab or Muslim country in the surrounding region does the same. Nor do any of those Arab and Muslim nations allow their citizens personal freedom, or the right to maintain and express opposing points of view.

These essential qualities of life provide oxygen for the human soul; they are the kind of basic nourishment that is desperately missing in all of Israel's Muslim neighbors. Yet, the so-called humanitarian aid organizations at the United Nations direct all their energy to act against anything and everything Israel does. Let me ask: as every human being deserves to live in dignity, why has an enormous unbalanced portion of global aid gone mostly to Palestinians, while millions of underprivileged people all over the world suffer genuine, life-threatening deprivation? Here is why: The United Nations time and again focuses its power on the perpetual manufacturing of false anti-Israel accusations. Painting Palestinians as perennial underdogs provides the perfect cover for their subversive effort. Without doubt, this trend encourages hatred and violence against the Jewish people in Israel and everywhere else. And that is exactly its point.

A Palestinian women's organization reported that Muslim men perpetrate some 40 honor killings annually in the West Bank alone, not including the vast majority of honor killing and abuse of women that go unreported -- as Islamic society maintains secrecy in upholding the popular belief that those "cursed with a sin, [should] hide it."

According to recent face-to-face surveys by prominent international pollsters, more Palestinians in East Jerusalem would prefer to be citizens of Israel than citizens of a new Palestinian state -- and 40% would probably or definitely move to avoid Palestinian rule.

Those who love liberty and life will strengthen their ties and warm relations with Israel, and stand with her. Israel will continue to shine its light among all nations.

The United Nations and Human Rights Abuse | EuropeNews

Yep, that fact is enshrined in the Jewish Talmud.

2. The majority of Israelis don't want peace, they want all the land for themselves.

Those blue bars on the Israeli flag represent the rivers, Nile and Euphrates, that Israel thinks should be their boarder. Israel's history shows that they very much want to expand.

3. Orthodox and religious Jews will probably become the majority in Israel in the next 10 years, these people call us 'Goyim' and say that we only exist to serve the Jews and we're not human beings- we're beasts. I don't want to help or support these people.

I think the secular Jews will prevent the Orthodox Jews from ever having too much power, just like this "true democracy" is rigged to only let Jews have significant political power.

4. I don't care that Israel exists, but I think it's only fair that the Palestinians will get a country too in the 67' borders. Don't want to give them a country? fine, make the Palestinians equal citizens of Israel and then the Palestinian territories can be part of Israel.

Supporters of Israel only want the Palestinians gone.

5. The Israeli soldiers treat the Palestinians like the Nazis treated their grandparents in Europe.

Spot-on.

More than enough said.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
For the record, I don't hate Jews or Israelis, I judge each person individually.
Funny drivel.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Let's look at those 6 points:

1. Let me introduce you to the Chinese. Don't get me wrong, I like China. But if you want rude and racist the Chinese beat everybody, hands down.
2. Can you explain why Israel gave up the whole Sinai (dismanteling settlements) in return for peace with Egypt. and why Israel evacuated Gaza and dismantled its settlements there?
3. When you start lumping "orthodox" and "religious" together you don't know what you're talking about. If we followed your way of thinking that the vast majority of Palestinians today would be considered religioous fanatics intent on killing all non-believers.
4. Too bad the Palestinians have consistently refused to make peace. How come they don't have the 67 borders now? Oh yes, because between 1948 and 1967 they refused those borders and wanted to exterminate Israel. Bad things happen to people who fight wars and lose them.
5. This is either extremely stupid and ignorant (as in, you don't have a clue as to how Nazi troops behaved) or simply an offensive lie. Far from being exterminated the Palestinian population is growing.
6. The Gaza strip is indeed an excellent example of what happens when Israel withdraws: genocidal maniacs take over.

THE ISRAEL TEST: THE NATION IS A SYMBOL OF THE GLOBAL STRUGGLE BETWEEN ACHIEVEMENT AND ENVY

The prime issue is not a global war of civilizations between the West and Islam or a split between Arabs and Jews. These conflicts are real and salient, but they obscure the deeper moral and ideological war. The real issue is between admiration of achievement versus envy and resentment of it.

The test can be summarized by a few questions: What is your attitude toward people who excel you in the creation of wealth or in other accomplishments? Do you aspire to their excellence, or do you seethe at it? Do you admire and celebrate exceptional achievement, or do you impugn it and seek to tear it down?

In countries where Jews are free to invent and create, they pile up conspicuous wealth and arouse envy and suspicion. In this age of information, when the achievements of mind have widely outpaced the power of masses and material force, Jews have forged much of the science and wealth of the era. Their pioneering contributions to quantum theory enabled the digital age. Their breakthroughs in nuclear science and computer science propelled the West to victory in World War II and the cold war. Their bioengineering inventions have enhanced the health, and their microchip designs are fueling the growth of nations everywhere. Their genius has leavened the culture and economy of the world.

Israel today concentrates the genius of the Jews. Obscured by the usual media coverage of the "war-torn" Middle East, Israel's rarely celebrated feats of commercial, scientific, and technological creativity climax the Jews' twentieth-century saga of triumph over tragedy. Today tiny Israel, with its population of 7.23 million, five and one-half million Jewish, stands behind only the United States in technological contributions. In per-capita innovation, Israel dwarfs all nations. The forces of civilization in the world continue to feed upon the quintessential wealth of mind epitomized by Israel.

With a gross domestic product of around $200.7 billion (2008), per-capita income of some $28,200, and close to a trillion dollars of market capitalization for its companies, Israel these days is rich.

Since across the world economy today this scenario is most starkly enacted in the Middle East -- in the Palestinian territories -- all these synaptic suicide bombers of the brain focus instinctively on the Israel test. They know well which side they are on. Which side are you on?
THE ISRAEL TEST - NYPOST.com

For the record, I don't hate Jews or Israelis, I judge each person individually.I'm only against people that justify Israel's actions.

You can't say you are a Palestinian suppoter, go off on a rant about how Israelis are racist and than say you dont hate Jews and judge everyone equally.:doubt:

Palestinian Refugees Frozen In Time, Addicted To Pity
The Arab countries love the Palestinians, praise them and pray for them. They just don’t want them moving permanently into their neighbourhoods’

Refugees? Canadians, even if their families have lived here for centuries, know something about refugees. We know Hungarians, we know Vietnamese, we know many others. We admire their energy and their accomplishments. Observing them can be a bracing lesson in human tenacity under adverse circumstances.

But that pattern doesn’t cover Palestinian refugees. They are a special case. For many reasons, various populations across the planet are displaced; only the Palestinians cling to their “refugee” status decade after decade. They present themselves as helpless victims of Israeli aggression. They await rescue — as they have been awaiting it for three generations, since Israel was founded in 1948. Members of other history-battered groups choose to live by an urgent ethic: Get up, get going, make a new life. Palestinians have a different approach: Sit down, wait, stay angry till the world provides for you.

Arab governments “are rich enough to have economically solved the Palestinian refugee problem decades ago.” The 5,000 or so members of the Saudi royal family could probably handle it by themselves

Why haven’t they done so? They much prefer to let Palestinians remain poor. Every wretched, ill-fed and ill-housed Palestinian can be used as a living rebuke to Israel.

The Palestinians are the only people who have their own private section of the UN, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA). It defines “refugee” as someone who lived in Palestine between June, 1946, and May, 1948, and “lost both their homes and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli conflict.” The definition includes all their descendants. Entirely credible numbers don’t exist, but UNRWA believes there were 711,000 such refugees in 1948, and now more than 4.7-million.

The Arab countries love the Palestinians, praise them and pray for them. They just don’t want them moving permanently into their neighbourhoods. The Arab League advises Arab states to deny citizenship to Palestinians, “to avoid dissolution of their identity and protect their right to return to their homeland.” They pretend it’s a favour. It also means Arabs can hire Palestinian workers when they need them and send them home when the economy sags.

The treatment of the Palestinians has become a major crime of omission committed by the rich Arabs against the poor in collusion with the UN. It has created a permanent underclass, living on meagre public assistance, growing more numerous every day but never put in a position where they can create a healthy, productive community. They are permanent grudge-bearers, who teach their children to yearn for a lost paradise.

The enemies of Israel have taught the world to pity the Palestinians and grant them an almost sacred position among the victims of colonialism. They deserve pity, of course, but pity for what their fellow Arabs have done to them.
Robert Fulford: Palestinian refugees frozen in time, addicted to pity | Full Comment | National Post

For the record, I don't hate Jews or Israelis, I judge each person individually.I'm only against people that justify Israel's actions.

You can't say you are a Palestinian suppoter, go off on a rant about how Israelis are racist and than say you dont hate Jews and judge everyone equally.:doubt:

Yes you can: dishonesty and schizofrenia are not that rare.

1. Let me introduce you to the Chinese. Don't get me wrong, I like China. But if you want rude and racist the Chinese beat everybody, hands down.
2. Can you explain why Israel gave up the whole Sinai (dismanteling settlements) in return for peace with Egypt. and why Israel evacuated Gaza and dismantled its settlements there?
3. When you start lumping "orthodox" and "religious" together you don't know what you're talking about. If we followed your way of thinking that the vast majority of Palestinians today would be considered religioous fanatics intent on killing all non-believers.
4. Too bad the Palestinians have consistently refused to make peace. How come they don't have the 67 borders now? Oh yes, because between 1948 and 1967 they refused those borders and wanted to exterminate Israel. Bad things happen to people who fight wars and lose them.
5. This is either extremely stupid and ignorant (as in, you don't have a clue as to how Nazi troops behaved) or simply an offensive lie. Far from being exterminated the Palestinian population is growing.
6. The Gaza strip is indeed an excellent example of what happens when Israel withdraws: genocidal maniacs take over.

Because the Sinai peninsula was not theirs , stole in a war started by Israel.

Wrong about the Palestinianias not making peace, Oppression is not offering peace. Israel has never offered peace. And by blocking Palestines effort to be recognized as a state just proves what we already knew, Israel and the U.S(oil companies) do not want peace.

You don't have a clue as to how Nazi operated either all you hear is the ridiculous propaganda stories by the U.S media, for example babies being boiled for soap or skin wallets.

Pestilinians are wonderful people. You'd want them living next-door to you.:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2j-N4AaBI]Hamas brutality against Fatah on Palestinian TV - PA public - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong about the Palestinianias not making peace, Oppression is not offering peace. Israel has never offered peace. And by blocking Palestines effort to be recognized as a state just proves what we already knew, Israel and the U.S(oil companies) do not want peace.

You don't have a clue as to how Nazi operated either all you hear is the ridiculous propaganda stories by the U.S media, for example babies being boiled for soap or skin wallets.

You are either very stupid and uneducated or simply very anti-semitic. In both cases there's no point arguing with you since facts are unimportant to you.

Pestilinians make wonderful husbands and love their wives :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

You are either very stupid and uneducated or simply very anti-semitic. In both cases there's no point arguing with you since facts are unimportant to you.

First sign of weakness is the the you're stupid, ant-semite insults and you don't know the facts so I will not aurgue.

What are you afraid of? maybe I will learn something?

Last edited:
Pestilinians are wonderful people. You'd want them in your lives. :lol:

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

First sign of weakness is the the you're stupid, ant-semite insults and you don't know the facts so I will not aurgue.

What are you afraid o?f maybe I will learn something?

In order to learn something you would have to be interested in facts. Clearly you're not.

I didn't use insults (that I leave to many others on USMB). I simply observed facts.

Pestilinians are wonderful people. They love Christians and Jews.:badgrin:

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

What are you afraid o?f maybe I will learn something?

In order to learn something you would have to be interested in facts. Clearly you're not.

I didn't use insults (that I leave to many others on USMB). I simply observed facts.

I took the time to ask didn't I ? It seems insulting to me to jump on someone and call them ignorant, uneducated or anti -semetic without any real discussion.

Forum List

Back