Rebels take Syrian Christian village

95% of the rebels are Syrian citizens who were feed up living under the boot of the brutal dictator Assad and are fighting to be free. .. :cool:

Sadly no my friend.

You have paid mercenaries by Qatar and Saudi.

Sunnis aren't like this. You do not rip the heart out of a man and eat it on camera. You are not these people.

PM me if you need data. This isn't even a sunni vs shia war.

557698_717286751631308_1224859071_n.jpg

Edited to add -

Its obvious this does not include many of the "christians" here. They're more like the westboro scum than the westboro scum is.

95% of the rebels are Syrian citizens who were feed up living under the boot of the brutal dictator Assad and are fighting to be free. .. :cool:

Sadly no my friend.

Sunnis aren't like this. You do not rip the heart out of a man and eat it on camera. You are not these people.

You're right. The rebels are complete barbarians and not just average people seeking freedom. Anyone associated with al Qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood don't know what freedom is anyway. They only know obedience and preparing for holy wars.

And so now they are fighting so that they can force Christians in that country to convert to islam under threat of execution. Groovy.
No, they are fighting against the Christians because the Christians have taken up arms and allied themselves with Assad. .. :cool:

That's just what people do when they know they are going to be beheaded! They find the side that will protect them and fight on that side.

557698_717286751631308_1224859071_n.jpg

Edited to add -

Its obvious this does not include many of the "christians" here. They're more like the westboro scum than the westboro scum is.

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

How many people has the Westboro Baptist Church killed? :confused: Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:

Sadly no my friend.

You're right. The rebels are complete barbarians and not just average people seeking freedom. Anyone associated with al Qaeda or the Muslim Brotherhood don't know what freedom is anyway. They only know obedience and preparing for holy wars.

You have just described obama.

Do infants take up arms for Assad you sick, liberal dogs?

Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.

According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.

Bodies of the mother and her 40-day old infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
Syrian Kurdish leader Saleh Muslim warned on Friday that the Kurd minority is facing an ethnic cleansing by al-Qaeda terrorists.

Sadly no my friend.

You have just described obama.

This is crazy over Syria.

Activists: Syrian rebels take Christian village

they have burned down churches and told the Christians that they must convert to Islam..or they will lose their heads.

and Obama wants to help these people win the war.

I wonder how deep your thought process goes on this.

If you were a leader in the opposition to Assad and you were possibly going to get an assist from the United States, a majority Christian nation, contingent upon a yes vote from Congress and ultimately the decision of a Christian POTUS.......would you be more or less likely to attack Christians? If you did attack Christians under these circumstances, what reasons other than hatred for Christianity might influence your decision?

Please.

Oh no.

Let's stop calling them rebels. They are terrorists. They are paid mercenaries. They are jihadists.

Pray for the Christians. They are doomed unless Assad wins.

Not only that, they are recipients of our support and military aid.
According to Obama and McCain they are our allies.

Do infants take up arms for Assad you sick, liberal dogs?

Gunmen from the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Levant stopped the bus on the road in Talkalakh and killed everyone before setting the bus on fire.

According to media reports, the attack was carried out because the passengers who were from three different villages in Ras al-Ain, supported anti-terrorist Kurdish groups which were formed recently to defend Kurdish population against anti-Syria terrorists.

Bodies of the mother and her 40-day old infant were also seen among the dead, which were recognized by their relatives.
Syrian Kurdish leader Saleh Muslim warned on Friday that the Kurd minority is facing an ethnic cleansing by al-Qaeda terrorists.

Oh my. This cannot be. We warned everyone.

they have burned down churches and told the Christians that they must convert to Islam..or they will lose their heads.

If you were a leader in the opposition to Assad and you were possibly going to get an assist from the United States, a majority Christian nation, contingent upon a yes vote from Congress and ultimately the decision of a Christian POTUS.......would you be more or less likely to attack Christians? If you did attack Christians under these circumstances, what reasons other than hatred for Christianity might influence your decision?

Please.

Neg!

To bad I have to wait two more days to give you an official neg~

Oh no.

Let's stop calling them rebels. They are terrorists. They are paid mercenaries. They are jihadists.

Pray for the Christians. They are doomed unless Assad wins.

Not only that, they are recipients of our support and military aid.
According to Obama and McCain they are our allies.

Some one get McCain on the phone and tell him what his lobbyist friends have got him in a vote.

I hate this old bastard. XXXXXXXXXX

He should be tried as a murderer for all his votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please.

Oh sweet lord get up to speed.

The opposition to Assad are paid terrorists by Qatar and the Saudis.

This is not an uprising. These rebels are being paid. They are mercenaries.

Geeze louise not kidding here.

Please.

Neg!

To bad I have to wait two more days to give you an official neg~

What do you do with idiots like this?

Forum List

Back