Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force

That's what happens when you have eight years of Bush.

Five years later, Booooooosssssshhhhhhhhhh..............

Bush, Republicans, and wall street created the worst financial crash in the history of the world. It will be 8 to 10 years from 2009 before we're fully recovered, unless you vote out the Republicans which will knock off a few years.

Wait- Odummer said he would fix the economy in his first 4 years.

Fuzzy math

-Geaux

Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force, Employment Among Women Hits 24-year Low, Economy ‘stalling’

Read more at Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force, Employment Among Women Hits 24-year Low, Economy ?stalling? | InvestmentWatch

Funny thing about all these numbers is that they are just numbers. I live in an area that is considered a tough place to be employment wise, in Toledo, OH. I don't know anyone that is unemployed. Now, that is not to say that there are no unemployed people here in northwest Ohio; I just am not seeing them. Oh, and that issue with kids not being able to find work? I have two teenage boys, one 16, and one 17. They both have part-time jobs. My girlfriend's daughter's both have part-time jobs as they are both in college. Her son has a full-time job and just got married to a wonderful young woman who also has a full-time job. My girlfriend has a full-time job.

I'm just curious about something since we are on the subject; how many here are unemployed or know others who are unemployed? What everyone seems to forget is that the vast majority of people who can work are working. Prove me wrong.
Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.

And the cons all rally around another article by CNS. Of course they do. And they all miss the efforts by their beloved to ruin the economy. Of course they do.

Maybe I should go post an article from a left wing bat shit crazy site. You know, like moveon.org. And pretend it is actual news. Like the cons do. And then listen to the pops, as their heads exit their ass holes. Jesus, what a bunch of tools.

Perhaps we should let the cons shut the gov down again. Funny thing is, they are shooting themselves in the foot, AND enjoying it. Pay no attention to those polls. People are not catching on, me poor ignorant con tools. Just ignore them. And see what happens.
*sigh* Obama's ever so dreamy, isn't he?

Obama appreciates your unswerving suck-assishness.

What about the record number of retired folks (baby boomers) and folks like me who are rich. And what about my two sugar babies?

Nice try.

That doesn't change the fact that you're an Obama suck-ass.

Likely one of those paid Obama shills/detractors. I mean, someone would have to be paid to gobble the knob as hard as he does

-Geaux

Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force...
These numbers are not fair. Mr. Obama has not been given a chance to implement his agenda to transform America. The data is clearly representative of GWB failed fiscal policies ...
OK, let's try the total number of American adults without jobs and see how it was 'fundamentally transformed' by policy changes with the 110th congress and after:
fredgraph.png

I liked it better the way it was.

Attachments

• $untitled2.png
    $untitled2.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force...
These numbers are not fair. Mr. Obama has not been given a chance to implement his agenda to transform America. The data is clearly representative of GWB failed fiscal policies ...
OK, let's try the total number of American adults without jobs and see how it was 'fundamentally transformed' by policy changes with the 110th congress and after:
fredgraph.png

I liked it better the way it was.
Which policies would that be?

He's got to do something. It's not like Obama's got an accomplishments to brag about.

What about the highest percentage of Americans on disability, ever?
What about the highest percentage of Americans on food stamps, ever?
What about the greatest gap between the wealthy and the poor, ever?

Oh wait, this thread is about the highest percentage of Americans no longer in the work force, ever, with a focus on women.

I'm unsure why liberals consider those facts to be a success, but for some reason, they do.
How about it, [MENTION=43400]OnePercenter[/MENTION]? Would you like to explain these "successes" of Obama's?

NOTE: If you blame Bush, you'll get deservedly ridiculed.

Be honest, Dave. He's going to get deservedly ridiculed no matter what he says, because it's going to be leftist, ie. frigging retarded.

What about the record number of retired folks (baby boomers) and folks like me who are rich. And what about my two sugar babies?

Nice try.

Old Boomers is not the issue. We have a greater & growing ratio of working age to population ratio than before. Inefficient Wallstreet & Government have failed to efficiently utilize the workforce.

fredgraph.png

Nice try.

Old Boomers is not the issue. We have a greater & growing ratio of working age to population ratio than before. Inefficient Wallstreet & Government have failed to efficiently utilize the workforce.

fredgraph.png

Notice how the highly exalted "Job Creators" are curiously left out of that equation.

Oh wait, this thread is about the highest percentage of Americans no longer in the work force, ever, with a focus on women.
No, it's about the highest level of people in the US not in the labor force. The percentage is lower than anytime before 1978.
And many have never been in the labor force, particularly among the 16-24 year olds and the disabled.

...try the total number of American adults without jobs and see how it was 'fundamentally transformed' by policy changes with the 110th congress and after... ...I liked it better the way it was.
mho is that the damage was done by a policy set best described as a "tax'n'spend war on business".

mho

It was the Rich's War on Labor for maximum greed that outsourced jobs. Both Bush's tax loophole subsidies for the Rich caused them to be the only presidents who managed to lose jobs while the country was not in recession.

Employment of Working age Population Ratio
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force, Employment Among Women Hits 24-year Low, Economy ‘stalling’

Read more at Record 90,609,000 Americans Not In Labor Force, Employment Among Women Hits 24-year Low, Economy ?stalling? | InvestmentWatch

It destroys the economy five years AFTER he leaves office? Is that what you want us to believe? Today's economy is 100% due to someone who hasn't been President in years, and in no way, shape, or form related to the man who's been President almost five years?!

Obama idiol worship..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-BCbKuJGA]Creepy Obama Worship - YouTube[/ame]

...try the total number of American adults without jobs and see how it was 'fundamentally transformed' by policy changes with the 110th congress and after... ...I liked it better the way it was.
mho is that the damage was done by a policy set best described as a "tax'n'spend war on business".

mho

I'm sorry, but I have no idea which policies you're talking about -- taxes didn't increase during the 110th Congress. Can you be any more specific beyond platitudes?

Much obliged.

Five years later, Booooooosssssshhhhhhhhhh..............

Bush, Republicans, and wall street created the worst financial crash in the history of the world. It will be 8 to 10 years from 2009 before we're fully recovered, unless you vote out the Republicans which will knock off a few years.

That's odd, because Obama claimed he would have it fixed up in 4 years or less or he wouldn't run for President.... He ran again, so I guess if things are getting worse it's because of him.

Or you would have to admit things were not better after Obama';s first term, and that he lied about not running again if he didn't have things "fixed" and that he lied about the recovery and the stimulus.

What Obama has done is make an ass out of his entire voter base. You love wars and military spending, you love deficits, you love Guantanamo, you love spying on citizens, you love assassinating citizens, you love pissing off allies, you love arming terrorists, you love division in our own country...

More wars and more military spending and no protests in sight... Dems only cared about party, never about country.

... I have no idea which policies you're talking about...
Aw heck, we both know you're a smart cookie and know full well what's going on.

We live in a wonderful world where we got our opinions based on things we've come across. You kind of sound like you may have seen something I haven't, if you do then please share some links; it's always nice to have our posts with sources sited because of all the made up nonsense that can crowd these threads.

What about the highest percentage of Americans on disability, ever?
What about the highest percentage of Americans on food stamps, ever?
What about the greatest gap between the wealthy and the poor, ever?

I'm unsure why liberals consider those facts to be a success, but for some reason, they do.
How about it, [MENTION=43400]OnePercenter[/MENTION]? Would you like to explain these "successes" of Obama's?

NOTE: If you blame Bush, you'll get deservedly ridiculed.

Be honest, Dave. He's going to get deservedly ridiculed no matter what he says, because it's going to be leftist, ie. frigging retarded.
Indeed. :clap2:

Forum List

Back