Record 93,626,000 Americans not in labor force

What a moron. The age range is 16 to 24 years old. You're getting more and more desperate, bub.

Reduction in the workforce by the 16-24 range is not surprising, nor should it be concerning. That's what's going to happen when you have fewer high school dropouts and more people going to college.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...
You are pinning the bogometer is you think that I am implying that kids should drop out of high school to "flip burgers". A part time job while being a student is a very good combination.

Then just what exactly are you trying to say? Because it makes absolutely no sense to try to play this off as if it's about college kids holding part time jobs. The primary reason the workforce participation rate has dropped for 16-24 year olds is because of lower HS drop-out rates, and higher college enrollment rates.

ROFLMNAO!

Sweet Mother... They just make it up.

But, hey... US unemployment is 43% and there's no way to explain that honestly that doesn't discredit everything ya stand for. And since the Left stands for dishonesty... that makes perfect sense.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

43% are not unemployed. Just how fucking retarded are you, gay blade? :cuckoo:

Yeah, it's even lower than that.
but when we had a real unemployment level of 5.4 per cent under Bush, Nancy Pelosi crapped her pants on live TV as she was bitchin about it!
WTF?? Are you saying 5.4% unemployment under Bush was real but not real under Obama??
and why does the loony left make it sound like we were losing 700,000 jobs a month under Bush? uhm, last two months of his presidency? its not as if we already knew thay Pelosi and Reid(with the help of Barney/Frank) purposely collapsed the economy by giving away homes to the poor so they would have power come 2009.
Imbecile...

BUSH MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP PLAN RESTS HEAVILY ON FANNIE AND FREDDIE
What a moron. The age range is 16 to 24 years old. You're getting more and more desperate, bub.

Reduction in the workforce by the 16-24 range is not surprising, nor should it be concerning. That's what's going to happen when you have fewer high school dropouts and more people going to college.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...
You are pinning the bogometer is you think that I am implying that kids should drop out of high school to "flip burgers". A part time job while being a student is a very good combination.

Then just what exactly are you trying to say? Because it makes absolutely no sense to try to play this off as if it's about college kids holding part time jobs. The primary reason the workforce participation rate has dropped for 16-24 year olds is because of lower HS drop-out rates, and higher college enrollment rates.

ROFLMNAO!

But, hey... US unemployment is 43% and there's no way to explain that honestly that doesn't discredit everything ya stand for. And since the Left stands for dishonesty... that makes perfect sense.

You are not counting the people who no longer receive unemployment

if we were really at 5.3% unemployment, wouldn't you expect to see all banks in the green? wouldn't you expect to see deposit rich states, like Florida was in the 80's? wouldn't most banks have over one trillion in asses? oops. assets.

And you honestly believe you can fix this by cutting infrastructure, science, r&d, education ,etc??? HAHAHAHAH!!!!

I'll tell you what we should do.
1. Limit welfare and make work apart of it.
2. Tariff the shit out of china
3. Make it hard for outsourcing.
4. Favor Americans and our work force over the rest of the world.
5. Give tax credits for all rich that spend money on America.

etc.

but when we had a real unemployment level of 5.4 per cent under Bush, Nancy Pelosi crapped her pants on live TV as she was bitchin about it!
WTF?? Are you saying 5.4% unemployment under Bush was real but not real under Obama??
and why does the loony left make it sound like we were losing 700,000 jobs a month under Bush? uhm, last two months of his presidency? its not as if we already knew thay Pelosi and Reid(with the help of Barney/Frank) purposely collapsed the economy by giving away homes to the poor so they would have power come 2009.
Imbecile...

BUSH MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP PLAN RESTS HEAVILY ON FANNIE AND FREDDIE

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

You are not counting the people who no longer receive unemployment
Moron ... and I apologize to morons ... yes, I'm counting them. We do not have 43% of 16 and older unemployed. That's just fucking retarded. :cuckoo: I don't care which side of the aisle you're on.

if we were really at 5.3% unemployment, wouldn't you expect to see all banks in the green? wouldn't you expect to see deposit rich states, like Florida was in the 80's? wouldn't most banks have over one trillion in asses? oops. assets.
Should the forum take the words seriously from an idiot who thinks there are 93 million Americans looking for full time work? :ack-1:

never the less, the bulk of the unemployed are in the "Obvious Deep Blue States"!! and those who are able to escape those zoo's to states with plenty of employment, god bless! I do feel sorry for the ones who are trapped in hell holes like Los Angeles, Oakland, Baltimore,Detroit, etc, of whom wish they could afford to pack up and move much further south!

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Don't you love how the far left make numbers up to protect their religion..

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

I didn't start getting laid off until Obama was president. When Bush was president I was employed for 8 straight years

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice

i wonder if we will ever find out how many people are unemployed in Cally,Illinois,New York,and Michigan alone. wouldn't surprise me if 50% of the nations unemployed are in those states alone.

Only a liberal would believe the job market is getting better. A liberal with a good job or government occupation. If a Republican was in office we would be seeing horrible numbers and a daily running account of how bad it is.
And 5 buck a gallon gas....
Only a liberal would believe the job market is getting better. A liberal with a good job or government occupation. If a Republican was in office we would be seeing horrible numbers and a daily running account of how bad it is.
And 5 buck a gallon gas....
No, the gas price fiasco is completely a democrat green scam thing. Stockholm syndrome. They expect us to be grateful that the price is currently only double what it should be thanks to the green scam and the political whores who enforce it.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

I didn't start getting laid off until Obama was president. When Bush was president I was employed for 8 straight years

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Your anecdotal evidence is meaningless. When George Bush left office, there were ½ million fewer people working in the private sector than there were when he became president; making Bush only the second president besides Herbert Hover to leave office with fewer jobs than when he started, in at least 100 years. Whereas under Obama, we have gained 8½ million jobs in the private sector. So while your career may have struggled more under Obama than under Bush, far more people lost their job under Bush.

Last edited:

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Don't you love how the far left make numbers up to protect their religion..
It was calculated using the same moronic hourly formula Stockman detailed to get his 42.9% rate, therefore it is just as made up as Stockman's.

No matter how you calculate it, the UE rate is lower today than when Bush left office.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Your anecdotal evidence is meaningless. When George Bush left office, there were ½ million fewer people working in the private sector than there were when he became president; making Bush only the second president besides Herbert Hover to leave office with fewer jobs than when he started, in at least 100 years. Whereas under Obama, we have gained 8½ million jobs in the private sector. So while your career may have struggled more under Obama than under Bush, far more people lost their job under Bush.

Tons of part-time jobs means didley POOP

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???
after bambi took over in 2009, he didnt lift a finger to stop the bleeding! i can still recall seeing so many small businesses in Collier/Lee counties shutting down. and then Bambi is either off to the other side of the world, vacation, or went golfing as the middle class went thru hell !!!

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...

ROFLMNAO!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???

Don't joke about my employment situation

Forum List

Back