Record 93,626,000 Americans not in labor force

the USA was on fire in 2009, Obama off to golf or on the view, again 2015, the world is on fire and Obama wants men to marry each other.
I am sure you work 24/7 and never take a day off........What's that like?.I don't see how you find time to post..I mean being a workaholic and all...
yah, i do work alot, aside from my regular 40 hr job, i spend a lot of weekend time on my condo, its such an agonizing dilemma trying to upgrade it so i can sell it someday !!! when u see me here on saturdays, i am actually just going back and forth from the PC to a home improvement project.

Reduction in the workforce by the 16-24 range is not surprising, nor should it be concerning. That's what's going to happen when you have fewer high school dropouts and more people going to college.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...
Then just what exactly are you trying to say? Because it makes absolutely no sense to try to play this off as if it's about college kids holding part time jobs. The primary reason the workforce participation rate has dropped for 16-24 year olds is because of lower HS drop-out rates, and higher college enrollment rates.

ROFLMNAO!

Sweet Mother... They just make it up.

But, hey... US unemployment is 43% and there's no way to explain that honestly that doesn't discredit everything ya stand for. And since the Left stands for dishonesty... that makes perfect sense.
Down from Bush's 53%.

I didn't start getting laid off until Obama was president. When Bush was president I was employed for 8 straight years

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???
after bambi took over in 2009, he didnt lift a finger to stop the bleeding! i can still recall seeing so many small businesses in Collier/Lee counties shutting down. and then Bambi is either off to the other side of the world, vacation, or went golfing as the middle class went thru hell !!!
Between this and your idiocy about 93 million people looking for full time work, you have thoroughly convinced me you're nothing but a rightwing loon.

chart-of-the-day-jobs-lost-020410.gif

Why will the GOP Congress not lift the ban?? They are hurting oil production and they are helping job loss.........

Don't you love how the far left make numbers up to protect their religion..
It was calculated using the same moronic hourly formula Stockman detailed to get his 42.9% rate, therefore it is just as made up as Stockman's.

No matter how you calculate it, the UE rate is lower today than when Bush left office.

See how the far left proves my point for me by making stuff up to manipulate the numbers to fit their narrative to protect the far left religion at all costs..
I manipulated nothing, I simply applied Stockman's own formula for his 43% UE rate to Bush's last year for comparison. It's Stockman's "manipulation."

No it is not! It is yours and far left debunked math.
If you had followed the link posted by the Wing-Nut who posted the 43% claim you would have found detailed instructions on how Stockman arrived at the 42.9% rate. I simply used the same data for Jan 2009 in the same formula.

The Warren Buffett Economy Why Its Days Are Numbered Part 4 David Stockman s Contra Corner

At the present time, there are 210 million adult Americans between the ages of 16 and 68—to take a plausible measure of the potential work force. That amounts to 420 billion potential labor hours, if we accept the convention that all adults are at least theoretically capable of holding a full-time job (2,000 hours/year) and pulling their share of society’s need for production and work effort.

By contrast, during 2014 only 240 billion hours were actually supplied to the US economy, according to the BLS estimates. Technically, therefore, there were 180 billion unemployed labor hours, meaning that the real unemployment rate was 42.9%, not 5.5%!
:trolls:

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical...
ROFLMNAO!

Sweet Mother... They just make it up.

But, hey... US unemployment is 43% and there's no way to explain that honestly that doesn't discredit everything ya stand for. And since the Left stands for dishonesty... that makes perfect sense.
Down from Bush's 53%.

I didn't start getting laid off until Obama was president. When Bush was president I was employed for 8 straight years

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???
after bambi took over in 2009, he didnt lift a finger to stop the bleeding! i can still recall seeing so many small businesses in Collier/Lee counties shutting down. and then Bambi is either off to the other side of the world, vacation, or went golfing as the middle class went thru hell !!!
Between this and your idiocy about 93 million people looking for full time work, you have thoroughly convinced me you're nothing but a rightwing loon.

I don't want a full time hob, just a part time juan...

its worse now! every deep blue state owes god knows how many billions! but we seem to be doing just fine in the confederate states! goddamm yankees! cant even balance a check-book!

Down from Bush's 53%.

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???

i also just started working on a home decor invention. i actually want to go into vending. there is nothing like it on ebay/amazon/etc. the next step is to keep the cost of making it under 5.00, so i can sell it for 20 Million in flea markets.

its worse now! every deep blue state owes god knows how many billions! but we seem to be doing just fine in the confederate states! goddamm yankees! cant even balance a check-book!
You should definitely vote GOP. :thup: They rely on folks like you.

Under Obama

2009-laid off twice
2011-laid off twice
Hmmmm, I wonder why???

i also just started working on a home decor invention. i actually want to go into vending. there is nothing like it on ebay/amazon/etc. the next step is to keep the cost of making it under 5.00, so i can sell it for 20 Million in flea markets.
Home decor invention????

Like a paint bot?

Obama underachievement; global oil demand at all time high, Obama drilling restrictions prevent sufficient supply.
Stop excusing the economy stifler with your dishonest partisan propaganda.

Are you seriously trying to claim that the US becoming the largest oil producer in the world is because Obama has restricted oil drilling?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID?!?!?!?!

I hate CINOs. You're the equivalent of a possum in place of a pet cat.
Oil increase is in spite of Obama. The level has not kept pace with demand because of Obama. Get a non-lefty to teach you the math. Speak for your own stupidity.

No, the gas price fiasco is completely a democrat green scam thing. Stockholm syndrome. They expect us to be grateful that the price is currently only double what it should be thanks to the green scam and the political whores who enforce it.
Obama's achievement: the US is the world's biggest oil producer, again
Obama s achievement the US is the world s biggest oil producer again - The Ecologist
Obama underachievement; global oil demand at all time high, Obama drilling restrictions prevent sufficient supply.
You can only produce so much, everything else is surplus which drives the price down..No business man wants that....
Lots of people would like to make money off of oil. Expand the market. What's more, driving down the price frees up money across the board and that creates jobs and wealth and makes the economy snowball. It's Obama energy policy that has caused the opposite effect.
If Congress will lift the ban on oil exports(Nixon's law), they can export more oil and expand the market...
Congress must lift the ban on U.S. crude oil exports. The ban is a terrible relic of the Nixon era that harms the American economy. As Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R., Alaska) has pointed out, restrictions on oil trade effectively amount to domestic sanctions. Combined with a mismatch in refining capacity, the ban on oil exports is creating a significant discount for U.S. light oil at no benefit to anyone except refiners and their foreign ownership. It has cost U.S. states, producers and royalty owners $125 billion in lost revenue in four years, according to industry estimates.

America s Self-Punishing Oil Export Ban - WSJ
Deflection.
Supply drives the global price regardless of where it is or isn't transported.

Are you seriously trying to claim that the US becoming the largest oil producer in the world is because Obama has restricted oil drilling?

Oil increase is in spite of Obama. The level has not kept pace with demand because of Obama. Get a non-lefty to teach you the math. Speak for your own stupidity.
Are you a dick by nature or just habit?

Obama's achievement: the US is the world's biggest oil producer, again
Obama s achievement the US is the world s biggest oil producer again - The Ecologist
You can only produce so much, everything else is surplus which drives the price down..No business man wants that....
Lots of people would like to make money off of oil. Expand the market. What's more, driving down the price frees up money across the board and that creates jobs and wealth and makes the economy snowball. It's Obama energy policy that has caused the opposite effect.
If Congress will lift the ban on oil exports(Nixon's law), they can export more oil and expand the market...
Congress must lift the ban on U.S. crude oil exports. The ban is a terrible relic of the Nixon era that harms the American economy. As Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R., Alaska) has pointed out, restrictions on oil trade effectively amount to domestic sanctions. Combined with a mismatch in refining capacity, the ban on oil exports is creating a significant discount for U.S. light oil at no benefit to anyone except refiners and their foreign ownership. It has cost U.S. states, producers and royalty owners $125 billion in lost revenue in four years, according to industry estimates.

America s Self-Punishing Oil Export Ban - WSJ
Deflection.
Supply drives the global price regardless of where it is or isn't transported.
I will take the Wall Street Journals interpretation before I do a partisan hack....

Hmmmm, I wonder why???

Home decor invention????

Like a paint bot?
actually i made this wall decor item last year, its part of a full border cornice. its something i had planned on doing in case i wasnt a millionaire by now,,,i have to speak to a lawyer friend about it,,see if i should patten it, but i know it would sell well for either 15/19 bucks.

Are you a dick by nature or just habit?
Why must lefties disparage when presented with irrefutable logic? Why not just say nothing?

Good thing Kanass is not in the South....
isnt Kansasasass somewhere in the middle, arent there a lot of dogs named toto out there, oh, and witches who look like hillary and pelosi?
It mostly is full of Tea Farty evangelicals, yet they can even balance the books..They are located in the Great Plains...
like 99.99 per cent of all americans, I have never been to Kansas, for the same reasons/fears of the other 289 Million people. we are all just terrified of being kidnapped by an angry white bitch riding a bycicle with a basket on the front.

Forum List

Back