Record 93,626,000 Americans not in labor force

Obama underachievement; global oil demand at all time high, Obama drilling restrictions prevent sufficient supply.
Stop excusing the economy stifler with your dishonest partisan propaganda.
You can only produce so much, everything else is surplus which drives the price down..No business man wants that....
Lots of people would like to make money off of oil. Expand the market. What's more, driving down the price frees up money across the board and that creates jobs and wealth and makes the economy snowball. It's Obama energy policy that has caused the opposite effect.
If Congress will lift the ban on oil exports(Nixon's law), they can export more oil and expand the market...
Congress must lift the ban on U.S. crude oil exports. The ban is a terrible relic of the Nixon era that harms the American economy. As Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R., Alaska) has pointed out, restrictions on oil trade effectively amount to domestic sanctions. Combined with a mismatch in refining capacity, the ban on oil exports is creating a significant discount for U.S. light oil at no benefit to anyone except refiners and their foreign ownership. It has cost U.S. states, producers and royalty owners $125 billion in lost revenue in four years, according to industry estimates.

America s Self-Punishing Oil Export Ban - WSJ
Deflection.
Supply drives the global price regardless of where it is or isn't transported.
I will take the Wall Street Journals interpretation before I do a partisan hack....
I won't argue against lifting the ban. But trying to use it as a reason for high oil prices completely missed the mark. The price has increased and decreased with fluctuations in supply and demand all the while that ban has been in place. The current overpricing is directly due to the green energy scam and Obama's resulting energy policy.

Good thing Kanass is not in the South....
isnt Kansasasass somewhere in the middle, arent there a lot of dogs named toto out there, oh, and witches who look like hillary and pelosi?
It mostly is full of Tea Farty evangelicals, yet they can even balance the books..They are located in the Great Plains...
like 99.99 per cent of all americans, I have never been to Kansas, for the same reasons/fears of the other 289 Million people. we are all just terrified of being kidnapped by an angry white bitch riding a bycicle with a basket on the front.
I thought she was from Illinois?

A record 93,626,000 Americans 16 or older did not participate in the nation’s labor force in June
Read more at Record 93 626 000 Americans not in labor force

what the hell is this ? i thought the liberliars said the labor force was at an all time high ???

color me puzzled :up:
It's the Baby Boomer generation going into retirement. Millions are not waiting until 65 to retire. Duh. You are actually blaming this on liberals? What a moron.

You can only produce so much, everything else is surplus which drives the price down..No business man wants that....
Lots of people would like to make money off of oil. Expand the market. What's more, driving down the price frees up money across the board and that creates jobs and wealth and makes the economy snowball. It's Obama energy policy that has caused the opposite effect.
If Congress will lift the ban on oil exports(Nixon's law), they can export more oil and expand the market...
Congress must lift the ban on U.S. crude oil exports. The ban is a terrible relic of the Nixon era that harms the American economy. As Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R., Alaska) has pointed out, restrictions on oil trade effectively amount to domestic sanctions. Combined with a mismatch in refining capacity, the ban on oil exports is creating a significant discount for U.S. light oil at no benefit to anyone except refiners and their foreign ownership. It has cost U.S. states, producers and royalty owners $125 billion in lost revenue in four years, according to industry estimates.

America s Self-Punishing Oil Export Ban - WSJ
Deflection.
Supply drives the global price regardless of where it is or isn't transported.
I will take the Wall Street Journals interpretation before I do a partisan hack....
I won't argue against lifting the ban. But trying to use it as a reason for high oil prices completely missed the mark. The price has increased and decreased with fluctuations in supply and demand all the while that ban has been in place. The current overpricing is directly due to the green energy scam and Obama's resulting energy policy.
Oblama is following the Energy policy of 2005..Not his own......

A record 93,626,000 Americans 16 or older did not participate in the nation’s labor force in June

what the hell is this ? i thought the liberliars said the labor force was at an all time high ???

It's the Baby Boomer generation going into retirement. Millions are not waiting until 65 to retire. Duh. You are actually blaming this on liberals? What a moron.
My Mom has not worked since 1986....

What is your point? She wants to work but can't get a job? Not for the past 30 years?

i wonder if Hillary will ever bring up the current 25-40 per cent unemployment, she hasnt, even proposed a plan to put the 30-40 Million hurting americans back to work. her main concern seems to be the rights of tri sexual people and doggie weddings.

Yes, and we've tried to explain this to them before.

Wiki...

1. Baby boomers are people born during the demographic Post–World War II baby boom between the years 1946 and 1964. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the term "baby boomer" is also used in a cultural context.
I pulled out my handy dandy calculator, and if you subtract the year 1946 from 2015, you get 69. Baby Boomers have been steadily retiring for the past 7 years. :D

What is your point? She wants to work but can't get a job? Not for the past 30 years?
She got married to a stock broker and stopped working...

i wonder if Hillary will ever bring up the current 25-40 per cent unemployment, she hasnt, even proposed a plan to put the 30-40 Million hurting americans back to work. her main concern seems to be the rights of tri sexual people and doggie weddings.
25-40% unemployment, LOL. You people are nuts!:cuckoo:

Yes, and we've tried to explain this to them before.

Wiki...

1. Baby boomers are people born during the demographic Post–World War II baby boom between the years 1946 and 1964. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the term "baby boomer" is also used in a cultural context.
I pulled out my handy dandy calculator, and if you subtract the year 1946 from 2015, you get 69. Baby Boomers have been steadily retiring for the past 7 years. :D
I done did retire...man I get bored....but it beats being at the slave pit....

Ah, I thought there must be a joke in there somewhere. :)
So, basically, she shops for a living...?

Huh, whaaa? 25-40? The unemployment rate is 5.3%.

They seem to have the fantasy that only under Oblama, 100% of Americans can't get a job...

so California has a healthy 5.3 unemployment? a booming economy?

She used to, but now just tries to live with her old age symptoms...My Mother in Law didn't stop working until 2013, she was 84 at the time, and she wants to go back to work, but they will not let her...

so California has a healthy 5.3 unemployment? a booming economy?
Colorado's is at 4.2%.. Those stoners like to work....even if it is just selling weed...

They seem to have the fantasy that only under Oblama, 100% of Americans can't get a job...
these are the stats I get from credible folks in the media who count all americans who are able bodied and cant find work. i am not including the retired and disabled. I am pretty sure the real unemployment is somewhere in the vicinity of 35%, has to be, look at the failure of jobs created since 2009!

She used to, but now just tries to live with her old age symptoms...My Mother in Law didn't stop working until 2013, she was 84 at the time, and she wants to go back to work, but they will not let her...
Either way, getting old is a bitch. Sorry about your mom's old age symptoms...they are a huge drag, I know. I also know what it's like to not be allowed to work because of age. It's all a f**king bitch.

these are the stats I get from credible folks in the media who count all americans who are able bodied and cant find work. i am not including the retired and disabled. I am pretty sure the real unemployment is somewhere in the vicinity of 35%, has to be, look at the failure of jobs created since 2009!
LOL You're f**king nuts. :cuckoo: You are basing your belief of unemployment on what the media says. Too funny.

Forum List

Back