Record 93,626,000 Americans not in labor force

i wonder if Hillary will ever bring up the current 25-40 per cent unemployment, she hasnt, even proposed a plan to put the 30-40 Million hurting americans back to work. her main concern seems to be the rights of tri sexual people and doggie weddings.
25-40% unemployment, LOL. You people are nuts!:cuckoo:
That one's a raging troll, like kosh. If someone suggested he's really a Democrat paid to post here to make rightwingers look insane, I could believe it.

i wonder if Hillary will ever bring up the current 25-40 per cent unemployment, she hasnt, even proposed a plan to put the 30-40 Million hurting americans back to work. her main concern seems to be the rights of tri sexual people and doggie weddings.
so California has a healthy 5.3 unemployment? a booming economy?
Colorado's is at 4.2%.. Those stoners like to work....even if it is just selling weed...
all this BS about millions and millions of jobs all over the place? Remember the early 90s when Bush was President? remember how thick the "Jobs Section" was in our Sunday Papers? when was the last time we saw that?

My Mom has not worked since 1986....
What is your point? She wants to work but can't get a job? Not for the past 30 years?
She got married to a stock broker and stopped working...
Ah, I thought there must be a joke in there somewhere. :)
So, basically, she shops for a living...?
She used to, but now just tries to live with her old age symptoms...My Mother in Law didn't stop working until 2013, she was 84 at the time, and she wants to go back to work, but they will not let her...
Either way, getting old is a bitch. Sorry about your mom's old age symptoms...they are a huge drag, I know. I also know what it's like to not be allowed to work because of age. It's all a f**king bitch.
We both have spinal disk degeneration disease..and a dozen ailments that go with it.. I had to have my neck fused and soon the lower back...Oh boy...

The Horror of what we went thru in 2009 was all the fault of Obama/Pelosi/Reid who we all know plotted to collapse the system, then blame Bush, then take the white house, and screw the middle class.

What is your point? She wants to work but can't get a job? Not for the past 30 years?
She used to, but now just tries to live with her old age symptoms...My Mother in Law didn't stop working until 2013, she was 84 at the time, and she wants to go back to work, but they will not let her...
Either way, getting old is a bitch. Sorry about your mom's old age symptoms...they are a huge drag, I know. I also know what it's like to not be allowed to work because of age. It's all a f**king bitch.
We both have spinal disk degeneration disease..and a dozen ailments that go with it.. I had to have my neck fused and soon the lower back...Oh boy...
I am very sorry to hear that. You seem to keep your sense of humor strong. Your attitude is admirable.

Colorado's is at 4.2%.. Those stoners like to work....even if it is just selling weed...
all this BS about millions and millions of jobs all over the place? Remember the early 90s when Bush was President? remember how thick the "Jobs Section" was in our Sunday Papers? when was the last time we saw that?
Black Monday occured under Boosh and the economy slowed, so the jobs died out, now under Clinton, i worked 6-7 days a week from sun up to sun down and I could not hire enough people to cover all the demands for work..I seriously considered disconnecting the phones, builders and general contractors would call me all hours of the day begging to get me to do jobs for them.....

The Horror of what we went thru in 2009 was all the fault of Obama/Pelosi/Reid who we all know plotted to collapse the system, then blame Bush, then take the white house, and screw the middle class.
So a sitting president is clear of the crash, but a newly elected president caused the panic that started under the sitting president.. What are you smoking? I want some.....

Who the hell said anything about California?

They seem to have the fantasy that only under Oblama, 100% of Americans can't get a job...
these are the stats I get from credible folks in the media who count all americans who are able bodied and cant find work. i am not including the retired and disabled. I am pretty sure the real unemployment is somewhere in the vicinity of 35%, has to be, look at the failure of jobs created since 2009!

Donald Trump says real unemployment rate is 18 to 20 percent PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

You're even crazier than The Donald.

Black Monday occured under Boosh and the economy slowed, so the jobs died out, now under Clinton, i worked 6-7 days a week from sun up to sun down and I could not hire enough people to cover all the demands for work..I seriously considered disconnecting the phones, builders and general contractors would call me all hours of the day begging to get me to do jobs for them.....
hey, i always worked when Clinton was President, even though i was never thrilled about him, and had a few rough times on and off,,,i was fine until Bambi took over, then we had a shitty 2009!

hey, i always worked when Clinton was President, even though i was never thrilled about him, and had a few rough times on and off,,,i was fine until Bambi took over, then we had a shitty 2009!
No worse than when Reagan deregulated oil and the Okie economy collapsed....

oh i remember that, but i recall the slow down starting up around 1989? then in 1990 it all collapsed, but at least Bush gradually got things going again, and it just got better when Clinton took over.

oh i remember that, but i recall the slow down starting up around 1989? then in 1990 it all collapsed, but at least Bush gradually got things going again, and it just got better when Clinton took over.
now I wish I had gone into painting way back then, but made the mistake of going into hospitality.

Oouch, that sounds painful. :(

and, god, i either ran into and met so many celebrities over the years. I will always remember the moment when Charles Nelson Reilly walked up to me shook my hand,and introduced himself, i think it was 2001?

Only for the last 13 years.....

and, god, i either ran into and met so many celebrities over the years. I will always remember the moment when Charles Nelson Reilly walked up to me shook my hand,and introduced himself, i think it was 2001?
The ones I have met were asses....

Only for the last 13 years.....

I'm sorry to hear that.

Forum List

Back