Record Welfare and food stamps, increased poverty; is your Democrat "superiority"

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
while you got left-wingers just coming unglued lying TO THEMSELVES,M this is what has happened while theyve been in charge:

Obama USDA met 30 times with Mexican gov't to promote ...
dailycaller.com/.../obama-usda-met-30-times-with-mexic...
The Daily Caller
Oct 1, 2012 - Department of Agriculture personnel in the Obama administration have met with Mexican Government officials dozens of times since the president took office to promote nutrition assistance programs — notably food stamps — among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant ...

Record Welfare and food stamps, increased poverty; is your Democrat "superiority"

Is that supposed to be a question? Or even English?

I suspect it's a legacy of the monster economic meltdown of seven years ago, but I wouldn't try to pin it on a political party. I mean that would be kinda brainless.

I suspect it's a legacy of the monster economic meltdown of seven years ago, but I wouldn't try to pin it on a political party. I mean that would be kinda brainless.

A SIMPLY WHITE FLAG would have been easier leftard

or try rebutting the facts

Try posting a complete and coherent sentence in the English language and maybe you'll get one back.
You know, with punctuation and predicates and shit.

Try posting a complete and coherent sentence in the English language and maybe you'll get one back. You know, with punctuation and predicates and shit.

you just understood my last post idiot; as evidenced above in your response to my response

what a moron

try another excuse for failing to rebut any fact i've posted

The shedding of U.S. House seats, state legislative seats and statehouse control is at least twice the average two-term losses from Truman through George W. Bush.
Using data from the National Conference of State Legislatures, Democrats have lost 910 seats in statehouses across the country since 2009.

The bottom line: Republicans now control about 56 percent of the country’s 7,383 state legislative seats, up 12 percentage points since 2009.

Yup Democrat superiority....

#HypocrisyMuch?

I agree, the welfare state is out of control. Let's let our red states sink, I say, if only because it'll clear all these message boards of red state dingbats.

images

Last edited:
The shedding of U.S. House seats, state legislative seats and statehouse control is at least twice the average two-term losses from Truman through George W. Bush.
Using data from the National Conference of State Legislatures, Democrats have lost 910 seats in statehouses across the country since 2009.

The bottom line: Republicans now control about 56 percent of the country’s 7,383 state legislative seats, up 12 percentage points since 2009.

Yup Democrat superiority....

Yes and they just increased the debt limit. Fiscally responsible? Ha

Forum List

Back