Recreational Marijuana Finally Available in New Jersey Now

Considering the fact that every weed smoker besides willy nelson seems to be a stupid college kid, I'm not too worried. College kids were stupid to begin with, it can't make them any worse off.

The same people who put so many in prison over weed can now consume it.
Exactly right. I used to live in NJ, I know *SO* many people who did time for weed. Possession, sales, all of the above.

But, NJ is not alone. Our Vice President put over a thousand people in jail for weed, and this is California, which is supposed to be a bastion of love and tolerance

Exactly right. I used to live in NJ, I know *SO* many people who did time for weed. Possession, sales, all of the above.

But, NJ is not alone. Our Vice President put over a thousand people in jail for weed, and this is California, which is supposed to be a bastion of love and tolerance
Did you vote for Trump?

Jonathan Magbie's story is a stunning example of the cruelty that can accompany an arrest for medical marijuana. Paralyzed from the neck down after being hit by a drunk driver at the age of four, Magpie was charged with marijuana possession in 2004 after cops found a joint and a loaded gun in a vehicle in which he was the passenger. Though he had never been convicted of a criminal offense and required medical assistance 20 hours a day, he was given a 10-day sentence in a DC jail. With no ventilator to sustain his breathing, he died in jail four days later.

Magbie’s marijuana punishment was a death sentence. Without their medication behind bars, pot patients who make it out alive have endured days, weeks or years without their medication. Even after release, conditions of parole, including urine tests, may prevent patients from accessing their medicine.

Did you vote for Trump?
lol

I'm a libertard, not a Republitard. :p

I would "conceivably" vote for Trump, under two conditions: a. I really want to dislodge the Dems (because the reality is we always get the whole partisan package, can't pick and choose), and b. the person running against him would have to be a real doofus, like maybe Pelosi or that guy Hank Johnson who said Guam was going to capsize. :p

lol

I'm a libertard, not a Republitard. :p

I would "conceivably" vote for Trump, under two conditions: a. I really want to dislodge the Dems (because the reality is we always get the whole partisan package, can't pick and choose), and b. the person running against him would have to be a real doofus, like maybe Pelosi or that guy Hank Johnson who said Guam was going to capsize. :p
So you like people like Rand Paul?

So you like people like Rand Paul?
Well... some of us do. :p

Most of us more like his dad. (The crazy old coot, yeah I know, but we like him anyway).

Actually I shouldn't "speak for libertarians", we're a diverse bunch. There are lefties among us that have absolutely no love for the Austrian School or any of those Ron Paul talking points.

The thing that glues us together is we all value individual freedom and sovereignty. The righties among us see different "examples" of that than the lefties do, but when we get together and talk about it we end up agreeing.

We ("we" ha ha) see government as a necessary evil, we think it should be minimized, and we think it should be used for running the country and not for pushing morality.

If this makes any sense, "we" legislate against murder because it's impractical, not because it's "wrong".

Well... some of us do. :p

Most of us more like his dad. (The crazy old coot, yeah I know, but we like him anyway).

Actually I shouldn't "speak for libertarians", we're a diverse bunch. There are lefties among us that have absolutely no love for the Austrian School or any of those Ron Paul talking points.

The thing that glues us together is we all value individual freedom and sovereignty. The righties among us see different "examples" of that than the lefties do, but when we get together and talk about it we end up agreeing.

We ("we" ha ha) see government as a necessary evil, we think it should be minimized, and we think it should be used for running the country and not for pushing morality.

If this makes any sense, "we" legislate against murder because it's impractical, not because it's "wrong".
What kinds of leftists?

Happy 4/20 New Jersey !
received_524044129300073.jpeg

Considering the fact that every weed smoker besides willy nelson seems to be a stupid college kid, I'm not too worried. College kids were stupid to begin with, it can't make them any worse off.
Are college kids are smart as Confederate soldiers were ? ( seeing as how you want to go around generalizing people )

Forum List

Back