Recusal and/or Resignation for Session???

The supporter of a party that lost over 1000 seats in the last year are calling us dead? Are you serious?

The cartoon went right over your half brain......What morons right wingerss truly are.....LOL

Come up with some evidence instead of accusations. The left has nothing to offer so they try to tear down their enemies. After all this time and effort with researching and leaking the best they can do is play semantics? LOL, Jeff should shrug it off, and I suspect they will. Trump let them take Flynn out but it's clear they won't stop until his administration is destroyed. It ain't happening.

Wow, the left hasn't presented anything yet all these people keep dropping? That's impressive. Maybe Manafort, Flynn and Pahe being fired was over nothing too! Sessions recusing himself was based on nothing too!

Maybe they all just wanted more time with their families right after the news broke to the public?

But would you hit Hillary's stuff? Yes or no.

Changing the subject isn't a defense.

Come up with some evidence instead of accusations. The left has nothing to offer so they try to tear down their enemies. After all this time and effort with researching and leaking the best they can do is play semantics? LOL, Jeff should shrug it off, and I suspect they will. Trump let them take Flynn out but it's clear they won't stop until his administration is destroyed. It ain't happening.

Wow, the left hasn't presented anything yet all these people keep dropping? That's impressive. Maybe Manafort, Flynn and Pahe being fired was over nothing too! Sessions recusing himself was based on nothing too!

Maybe they all just wanted more time with their families right after the news broke to the public?

The supporter of a party that lost over 1000 seats in the last year are calling us dead? Are you serious?

The cartoon went right over your half brain......What morons right wingerss truly are.....LOL

Yes or no? Let's see what you're really about.

I'd hit it if the time was right.

Changing the subject isn't a defense.

None of your posts have much credibility, either, but I wasn't saying anything. :thup:

Yeah, we're all so dumb we've replaced you smart people in every office from dog catcher to President. Sure wish we would smarten up a bit.

Smart enough to dictate to people what they should and shouldn't do, say, see, feel, and think?

That takes a whole lotta smarts. Now I'm a smart man (contrary to popular belief) but I don't like that stuff there. That's not right.

What people do if they are free is on them, plain and simple.

If they want to riot and smash windows, well:

Don't do the crime if you can;t do the time, baby.

Oh! Sammy is the man! Awesome! That's real!

Last edited:
Could Sessions face perjury charges? Former federal prosecutors think not.

Analysis | Could Sessions face perjury charges? Former federal prosecutors think not.

On Jan. 10, Sessions answered a question from Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) under oath as part of his confirmation hearing to lead the Justice Department.

After roughly describing a CNN report about alleged ties between the campaign of Donald Trump and Russia, Franken asked if “there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?”

“Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities,” Sessions replied. “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”

He wasn’t asked directly about his own contacts so this fish won't bite dems...you are going to have to come up with the next fake news scandal.

Analysis | Could Sessions face perjury charges? Former federal prosecutors think not.

On Jan. 10, Sessions answered a question from Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) under oath as part of his confirmation hearing to lead the Justice Department.

After roughly describing a CNN report about alleged ties between the campaign of Donald Trump and Russia, Franken asked if “there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?”

“Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities,” Sessions replied. “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”

He wasn’t asked directly about his own contacts so this fis

h won't bite dems...you are going to have to come up with the next fake news scandal.

What you need to be asking yourself is: "Could Sessions successfully convict Obama"? The answer is yes, he could.

and Holder and Lynch, too.

Criminals all. There you have it. Don't forget Hillary. I'd like to, but she's a major part of the corruption. I suppose no more fappy fappy for her.

h won't bite dems...you are going to have to come up with the next fake news scandal.

What you need to be asking yourself is: "Could Sessions successfully convict Obama"? The answer is yes, he could.

Criminals all. There you have it. Don't forget Hillary. I'd like to, but she's a major part of the corruption. I suppose no more fappy fappy for her.
Well Duke I just heard a liberal on TV say he thinks the brexit vote was hacked by Putin.....Man O Man!

Well Duke I just heard a liberal on TV say he thinks the brexit vote was hacked by Putin.....Man O Man!

Ok, so is that about the credibility of that? Is that what you're saying?

Ok, well, In the meantime, Me and the US need to be carrying on. True Story.

I don't care if I get BJ's or not.

If Russia did any hacking it was because of the DNCs poor security! Lol.

I love how the left is blaming Donald Trump for whatever the Russians did/are doing, when it was the DNC's own fault! The DNC is so stupid, the Russians wouldn't have needed any special meetings with Trump or any of his cabinet members to find out any dirt on the dems. :2up:

I know a bit more about the situation, but I ain't sayin' nothing.

Except: Made in The USA, baby. :badgrin:

Tell me more about what you know about 8p rigs built to hack, then we can talk.

Russia can't come up with those things by themselves.

They would kind of need China and The US to make that happen.

Last edited:
It is amazing when you think about how fast the democrat party is shrinking across the nation yet they can't blame themselves for not winning the presidency. It was the Russians, what a shameful laugh!

This ain't Red Dawn days
That was a good movie....

Yeah but, we really don't need to be aiming for Russky heads these days.

I'd like dual-citizenship just for the fishing.

Fishing at Chernobyl? :D
Maybe in Pripyat. :eek:

I saw an episode of Jeremy Wade fishing there in Chernobyl. There are some HUGE fish there, I guess.

Forum List

Back