Red Jen Psaki caught throwing the white power hand sign

New Zealand mass murderer
That's what this is, right?

View attachment 474435

A-OK? On a cooking show it means just a pinch for flavor.

View attachment 474435

Sorry, this was covered before. The use of this hand signal signifies "white power".

And once done, its the unforgivable sin.

Sorry, this was covered before. The use of this hand signal signifies "white power".

Sorry, but to signal “white power” - Gotta be upside down. You old Klansmen better get jiggy with yer tribe ;)

New Zealand mass murderer demonstrates!

1617157493657.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 474435

Dude. Get real.
All The Hand Signs And Gestures You Need To Express Exactly How You Feel
View attachment 474448
Here is another from the same site. It is fairly up to date..
View attachment 474449

LOL, now it means A-OK, how quickly times change.

It's her IQ.
Official Post Award.
Oh please that wasn’t even close to being considered at all clever lol
Well that is why you are dumber than a bag of hammers BillyBob
Lol no you all just have a very simple idea of what comedy is I guess. It’s like pie in the face or slipping on a banana peel. That’s republican comedy, I guess.

Any humor more sophisticated than Stooges or Soupy Sales is too highbrow for the Rump crowd ;)

You can tell Biden is doing a great job when blobbers have been reduced to this sort of "attack". Unless the OP was going for satire...in that case....mission accomplished.

It's her IQ.
Official Post Award.
Oh please that wasn’t even close to being considered at all clever lol
Well that is why you are dumber than a bag of hammers BillyBob
Lol no you all just have a very simple idea of what comedy is I guess. It’s like pie in the face or slipping on a banana peel. That’s republican comedy, I guess.

Any humor more sophisticated than Stooges or Soupy Sales is too highbrow for the Rump crowd ;)
You and BillyBob need a room sweetheart. Otherwise have a good night luvie.me is gone

So are you saying both Colin and Jen are white supremacists?

Certainly seems to be the case. You fricken loons created the rules.
I mean, it does mean white supremacy. It also means “okay” and a chef’s kiss. It’s you idiots who want to distort the context for it all to only mean white supremacy when democrats do it.

Yet this thread contains so many examples where you ass-wipes distorted the gesture.

Forum List

Back